LGBT community

carguy86
4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵒᶰᶠᵘˢᵉᵈ ﹕⁽

6 bottom 9 top

different positions

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, vinyldash303 said:

Now im confused

Goto 69

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Not 6/9?

I'd give it a perfect 5/7

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I have felt lousy the past couple of days, I am not sure if it is the Hayfever, the hayfever medication I am on or just unrelated.

It is really shitty and I am not liking it.

If you're using antihistamines, check if it's Diphenhydramine or Chlorphenamine. Those two are 1st generation antihistamines that can cause drowsiness since they can penetrate the blood-brain barrier. Try some other meds like Loratadine, Cetirizine, and Ebastine. They poorly penetrate the blood brain barrier so there's lesser chances of being drowsy.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, themctipers said:

6 bottom 9 top

different positions

Depends where the bed headboard is. I mean... ?

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

If you're using antihistamines, check if it's Diphenhydramine or Chlorphenamine. Those two are 1st generation antihistamines that can cause drowsiness since they can penetrate the blood-brain barrier. Try some other meds like Loratadine, Cetirizine, and Ebastine. They poorly penetrate the blood brain barrier so there's lesser chances of being drowsy.

60mg fexofenadine hydrochloride, the brand is Telfast. 

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

60mg fexofenadine hydrochloride, the brand is Telfast. 

It's a second generation antihistamine so it can still penetrate the blood brain barrier but only weakly. 

I'm considering breaking with my bf. After half a year of silence, I'm getting sick of this charade.

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

I'm considering breaking with my bf. After half a year of silence, I'm getting sick of this charade.

?

3 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Future bass is probably my favourite genre within electronica. Followed by trap and house ?

Bass.. House? Please saying you think Bass house is okay ;~;

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

11 minutes ago, Daring said:

You dealt with half a year of silence? Sheesh.

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

1 minute ago, MarieKirya said:

You dealt with half a year of silence? Sheesh.

Yup. You know what he does instead of talking to me? Play (and mod) Terraria all day.

His excuse for not engaging in conversation? "I have too much college work." SO DO I! And yet, I can find the time to converse with others. What, the fuck, is keeping you from doing the same? I have autism, a bad arm and bad social skills, you don't, what is your fucking excuse other than "too much work", Drew? What is it?!

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Yup. You know what he does instead of talking to me? Play (and mod) Terraria all day.

His excuse for not engaging in conversation? "I have too much college work." SO DO I! And yet, I can find the time to converse with others. What, the fuck, is keeping you from doing the same? I have autism, a bad arm and bad social skills, you don't, what is your fucking excuse other than "too much work", Drew? What is it?!

Yea, I know how you feel. Had an ex who did the exact same thing. I find the school excuse a joke honestly, unless the person is doing a full time job along with full time student work, student life is less time consuming than a normal full time job. Yet, it's an acceptable social excuse while in university, quite a joke. Usually better to set the relationship aside as soon as possible because it'll take time to get over it. I know I was just as frustrated. And I grew up in Attleboro too, so I know how much of a pain it is to visit friends there.

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

does any one own hyperx ram?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

and a spphire gpu and a cooler master hyper 212 evo

can i paint them and then rma em if they later decided to blow up?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Yea, I know how you feel. Had an ex who did the exact same thing. I find the school excuse a joke honestly, unless the person is doing a full time job along with full time student work, student life is less time consuming than a normal full time job. Yet, it's an acceptable social excuse while in university, quite a joke. Usually better to set the relationship aside as soon as possible because it'll take time to get over it. I know I was just as frustrated. And I grew up in Attleboro too, so I know how much of a pain it is to visit friends there.

It is a joke of an excuse, because I see him playing Terraria all day. Gee, sure looks like you're working hard, Drew!

...do you still live in the northwestern bristol county area, by any chance?

Just now, Daring said:

It is a joke of an excuse, because I see him playing Terraria all day. Gee, sure looks like you're working hard, Drew!

...do you still live in the northwestern bristol county area, by any chance?

Steam is a great lie detector, it's got hours and everything. haha.

Yea, I moved up to Cambridge after I left UMass a little prematurely, now I work in software.

1 hour ago, Daring said:

half a year!?

how do you deal with that? :ph34r:

(then again im impatient as fuck)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, MarieKirya said:

Steam is a great lie detector, it's got hours and everything. haha.

Yea, I moved up to Cambridge after I left UMass a little prematurely, now I work in software.

Damn right it is!

Damn, Cambridge isn't easier for me to get to aside from the T, and we both know what they're like. Based on that comment, you're probably older than me, too.

12 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

and a spphire gpu and a cooler master hyper 212 evo

can i paint them and then rma em if they later decided to blow up?

Sapphire doesn't allow cooler removals. So I am going to say no. 

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

Damn right it is!

Damn, Cambridge isn't easier for me to get to aside from the T, and we both know what they're like. Based on that comment, you're probably older than me, too.

Yup, I went into a Cambridge office from Attleboro for 6 months. 1:15 hours each way. However probably not as old as you think. Hopefully also starting my transition soon now that I've moved away from my parents.

7 minutes ago, themctipers said:

half a year!?

Yea, that's long, but some people can be patient. Though usually there's some kind of communication before hand.

9 minutes ago, themctipers said:

half a year!?

I put up with it because I thought that, after the summer, we can resume normal conversation. It's now December and that hasn't happened yet.

Yup, I went into a Cambridge office from Attleboro for 6 months. 1:15 hours each way. However probably not as old as you think. Hopefully also starting my transition soon now that I've moved away from my parents.

I'm 23 myself. Early '90s kid.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

I put up with it because I thought that, after the summer, we can resume normal conversation. It's now December and that hasn't happened yet.

I'm 23 myself. Early '90s kid.

2 years older than me then. I come off far older it seems like, heh.