LGBT community

carguy86
35 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Deer struck my car on my drive home earlier. It was a small thing. As far as I can tell, the only damage seems to be to the license plate, which is where the deer hit. Bumper isn't cracked, nor dented, even around the fasteners for the plate (the plastic trim for the plate is also straight). AC works (meaning condenser wasn't damaged), no leaks anywhere, and the engine sounds as happy as ever. Was going about 30 MPH, maybe less, at the time the impact occurred. Barely felt the bump.

As for the deer itself, it made a pretty horrible screech on impact, and went flying toward the left onto the shoulder of the road. When I went over to check it out however, it leaped up, and limped away up a small hill pretty quickly. Hoping the deer isn't mortally wounded.

The dummy tailgating me, however, didn't even stop to give his number. :|

At any rate, since A) the car still steers straight, and B) I climbed a steep hill right after, then tested the AC after getting home, I hope I can say I got off this lucky, both visually and functionally. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I'm still pondering whether to bring it to CarMax (the dealer I bought the car from) for a quick second opinion.

You gotta be careful with that, I had a VERY similar thing happen to me that left me stranded halfway across the nullabore for two day's.

I hit a wombat driving at night, and similar to you number plate was bent, but no other damage, no radiator leaks ect so i thought i was in the clear until two weeks later when the bottom tank let go literally 250km from the nearest town while driving up north, turns out i hit it hard enough to bend the radiator, which over the two weeks weakened with vibration and eventually let so.

so just keep an eye on it.

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I thought a wombat was a type of acrobat performer

or is it like a sort of bat that’s big enough to fuck up cars

???

Vombatus_ursinus_-Maria_Island_National_

This is what I found.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I thought a wombat was a type of acrobat performer

or is it like a sort of bat that’s big enough to fuck up cars

???

More like a rodent big enough to screw up cars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wombat

One of those things square in the middle of your car at 45-60 MPH can destroy stuff easily.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

yep, They're a very common Australian animal, very solidy built, i was traveling at about 60 Km/h when I hit it, and the bugger just got up and walked into the bushes.

i love how Australia's wildlife is fucking batshit crazy

/s

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, wcreek said:

@AlexTheRose Well maybe some perspective.

encounter_14_1_600.jpg

Looks shopped...

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, ttoks said:

yep, They're a very common Australian animal, very solidy built, i was traveling at about 60 Km/h when I hit it, and the bugger just got up and walked into the bushes.

Poor wombat, they look kinda like a koala but idk less of something...

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Looks shopped...

lol It's from from the Australia zoo.

1 minute ago, ttoks said:

60 KM/H = ~37 MPH. Not far off from my speed, which was about 30 MPH (48 KM/H).

Really thinking about having a second opinion check done now. A radiator replacement isn't that expensive though, lower than the deductible most likely.

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Perhaps it's an especially lousy camera, but the lighting on the person, and the Wombat seems quite different compared to the rest of the scene lighting.

However, if the scale is correct, the deer I hit is most definitely smaller than that thing.

My eyes see the past…

I know there are deer in my area. I also know there are coyotes in my area.

Yes, coyotes live in Massachusetts too.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

They're pretty different in person, Koala's live in tree's, eat'a leaves ect, the wombat's live in underground burrow's and can't climb tree's, Kids and countless dogs have been killed chasing them down they're burrow's, they squash the dog/kid/small animal against them and the wall of the burrow.

Koala's can be nasty too, they're claw's are about two inches long and sharp to climb tree's, i hit one in my car once and broke it's leg, so i though hey i'll do the right thing and take it to the Vet, put it in the back seat, and it literally destroyed the entire rear interior of my car, as in the seat foam was like peanut packaging, and clawed my arm's badly enough to need 23 stitches in total when i got him out of the car.

2 minutes ago, ttoks said:

They're pretty different in person, Koala's live in tree's, eat'a leaves ect, the wombat's live in underground burrow's and can't climb tree's, Kids and countless dogs have been killed chasing them down they're burrow's, they squash the dog/kid/small animal against them and the wall of the burrow.

Koala's can be nasty too, they're claw's are about two inches long and sharp to climb tree's, i hit one in my car once and broke it's leg, so i though hey i'll do the right thing and take it to the Vet, put it in the back seat, and it literally destroyed the entire rear interior of my car, as in the seat foam was like peanut packaging, and clawed my arm's badly enough to need 23 stitches in total when i got him out of the car.

Hm...

Idk Capybaras look way more interesting than wombats though.

19 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Here are some pics since I'm taking a break to figure out what I need to do (getting rid of some of those fans is a must)

So, I decided to leave it yesterday (and therefore popped the top panel back on)... now I can't get it off :/

All this talk about hitting deer while driving reminds me of when dad was driving an old bus to the junkyard (bus had a warped frame wasnt salvagable) and we were going to the gun range after dropping the bus off (someone my dad knows were at the junkyard waiting for us)

And on the way there we hit a deer, had No cell reception so we couldnt call the propper authorities, had to shoot the deer ourselves... (Luckily it was a small deer so it didnt do any signifikant damage and we were able to drive away after "cleaning up")

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

On 8/6/2016 at 6:31 PM, Daring said:

I hold it on good authority that Luke is straight, especially considering how he has a girlfriend.

Luke maybe straight but he is cute.

MAIN PC (Beast) - Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WIFI  with BIOS 4703, AMD Ryzen R9 3900XT + Corsair H115i Pro RGB XT Cooling, 32GB G.Skill 3200Mhz 16,18,18,38 1.35v DDR4, Inno3d HerculeZ Design Nvidia GTX 1080 X2 8GB GDDR5,  1 x Samsung U28E590D & 1 x Samsung U32J59XUQ 3840 x 2160 4K, 1 x Samsung Evo 970 Evo Plus NVME PCI-E 1TB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB + 2 X 3TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, 1 x LG BH16NS40 16x BR\DVDRW, ICYBOX IB3740-C31 & ICYBOX IB3640-03,  MZHOU 7 Ports PCIe USB 3.0 Card, 1 x XIAOLO 2.5G Intel I225V Ethernet Card, 2 x UGREEN Hard Drive Enclosure 3.5 inch External SATA Disk Caddy Reader USB 3.0 2.5 3.5 HDD SSD 16TB UASP Case Dock Station With 12V 2A Power Adapter For Windows with 6TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, Corsair Obsidian 750D Wind Force Edition Case + 5 Corsair ML140 140mm Case Fans, EVGA 750 g3 750w Gold 80+ PSU, Logitech MX Vertical Mouse, Logitech MX Vertical & MX Ergo Trackball Mouse using same USB unifying device, Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, Windows 11 Pro x64 Retail, Synology ds215j NAS + 1x3TB WD Reds connected to a 6TB Seagate USB 3.0 Backup Plus Hub, Blue Yeti Microphone, Logitech C922 Pro HD,  Logitech C920 Pro HD, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Second PC (Cyclops) - MSI 990FXA Gaming, AMD FX 8370 4Ghz, Corsair 16GB Vengeance Red 9-9-9-24 1600Mhz, Arctic Cooling Freezer 13, Asus Strix 1050TI 4GB, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 2 X Seagate Barracuda 2TB, 1 X WD Black 2TB, 1 x ASUS 16x DVDRW, X-Case Eagle III Case, 3 X Corsair AF 120 Case Fans, EVGA 850 G2 80+ Gold + PSU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Logitech C920 Webcam, R0DE NT1-A Microphone, Scarlet 212 Audio Interface (Revision 2), Windows 10 Pro X64 Retail, Bit Defender Total Security 2021, 2TB Seagate Expansion USB Hard Drive.

Third PC (Old Trustie) - Acer Aspire M3400, OEM Mainboard, AMD FX Athlon II X3 425 2.7Ghz, 16GB Corsair Value 1600Mhz Ram, OEM CPU Cooler, AMD R7 260 2GB GPU, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 2TB Samsung SATA III, 1 X OEM 16X DVDRW, 1 X Acer OEM Case, 1 X Corsair AF120 Case Can, Corsair CX500 Bronze+ CPU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Windows 10 Home X64 OEM, Logitech C920 Webcam, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Printers Include - Canon MG5750, Canon, IP8750,  Canon Pixma Mega tank G5050 & 2 X Samsung Xpress C410W.

1 X Zexrow Xbox360 Wired Game Controller.

TP Link Archer AX6000 Cable Router Wifi6 with a Virgin Media Hub 4.0 in Modem only mode running 1GB Fibre internet.

Samsung Galaxy S21+ 256GB Mobile Phone.

Internet Speed.....

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9935039193

12 hours ago, DeezNoNos said:

Well, I do have a fake sexuality and stuff infront of my parents but in front my my friends and stuff and am an open book. That helps my fake self survive you know, and it really doesnt bother me. 

If i will ever need lgbt help i can just come here:)

Aside from the one or two friends that I actually told, it's writing that serves as my outlet. Most everyone else sees me as a mature individual. I tend to disagree, logic is a poor substitute for emotional maturity. 

My eyes see the past…

30 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Aside from the one or two friends that I actually told, it's writing that serves as my outlet. Most everyone else sees me as a mature individual. I tend to disagree, logic is a poor substitute for emotional maturity. 

Hey wait. but it tend to look at things with pure reasons and try my best not to get emotion in there,

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

3 hours ago, jimkirk363 said:

Luke maybe straight but he is cute.

But the Luke here is bi

@iamdarkyoshi

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

But the Luke here is bi

@iamdarkyoshi

wait what????/

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

My mom dosent know the meaning of cut my hair a little shorter....

IMG_20160809_201923.jpg (i had shoulder length hair on the top and a little shorter than how the top currently is on the sides)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I have now showered and combed it:

IMG_20160809_203551.jpg

I dont like it.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: