LGBT community

carguy86
4 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

~snip~

It’s probably not as bad internally as being trans, but it’s always there, lurking in the background of my thoughts. Socially it’s much worse.

I don’t want to be an outcast; I don’t like that way of life at all. I want to love all kinds of people, and be happy and healthy with them in forming friendships and relationships. I want to have a family someday too, and I want to grow old and die happy, knowing I stood on the high road and held confidence in that.

I don’t know if I can be that bubbly, innocent person that’s always smiling honestly with such a burden on my back.

i often feel similar...

4 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I often wonder why I am the way I am, in regards to the above. I don’t know if it’s by nature or by nurture… and I don’t know if I want to know. :/

and this .... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

7 hours ago, DeezNoNos said:

I am (Canada)

I'm in the wealthy area and people pay $100+ for 30/5 DSL

:) I pay $100 for 100/10 (200/10 from speed test)

6 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Oh piss off with your complaint about slow internet!

Screenshot_20160808-124717.png

(Before you say "upgrade your internet, cmon bro" this is the best internet we can have here)

That's my 3G speed! 

4 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Or just mix soft ramen with 1-2 eggs (depending on how much) and fry it until crispyish to make a ramen burger with whatever the fuck you want between the 'buns' :P

You remind me of the situation between me (with 10MiB/sec down with Ethernet) and my friend who has 120~ MiB/sec down WIRELESS WTF.

I get ~150 through Ethernet and ~200 through AC wifi with the supplied Rogers router.. Yeah the default one. 

33 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well my current ISP only has like one or two blocks in Minneapolis with fibre, they were advertising fibre internet for a little while but I think they kinda shut up when they weren't really building out their fibre network. Thing is, is that to get those faster speeds they charge so much more money. I guess 12mbps down/7 up being affordable is their way of not having data caps.

Bell advertises with "Fibe" but it's not fiber it's dsl. 

7 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I wish… I wish I could talk more about my demons, like you guys do. But it’s not the same, it’s a deviance that is still being oppressed and subdued by society for what seems to me to be the same irrational, hateful lines of reasoning used to oppress gays and trans people.

I can’t think for a minute what would be wrong with me for having the preferences that I do. I keep telling myself I didn’t choose to like it, and as true as that may be it makes me feel terribly alone. Everyone would want to shun me and treat me like some criminal, even though I haven’t done anything of the sort…

I just wonder what my potential wife/husband would think if (s)he knew. It was always a sad little fantasy that (s)he’d accept me, and how much of a relief that would be, and a fear that even if (s)he told me she did that I’d always be second-guessing whether (s)he really accepted my preferences or not…

It’s probably not as bad internally as being trans, but it’s always there, lurking in the background of my thoughts. Socially it’s much worse.

I don’t want to be an outcast; I don’t like that way of life at all. I want to love all kinds of people, and be happy and healthy with them in forming friendships and relationships. I want to have a family someday too, and I want to grow old and die happy, knowing I stood on the high road and held confidence in that.

I don’t know if I can be that bubbly, innocent person that’s always smiling honestly with such a burden on my back.

Fake personality always works. 

:) that's why everyone irl thinks I'm happy as fuck. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Energy drink addictuon sucks....

IMG_20160808_185813.jpg

Chugged this, now i am dizzy, chest pain, col sweating and i just vomited. (Before you ask, yes that mtn dew bottle is used for cable management, there is water in the Button of it to weigh it doen and then i have fed my hdmi cable through it)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

Energy drink addictuon sucks....

IMG_20160808_185813.jpg

Chugged this, now i am dizzy, chest pain, col sweating and i just vomited. (Before you ask, yes that mtn dew bottle is used for cable management, there is water in the Button of it to weigh it doen and then i have fed my hdmi cable through it)

And then you have me..

*imagine a picture of coke*

(I see that mtn dew in the background)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I think I may have an idea about what you could be referring to and why you are reluctant to talk about it. Though I may be wrong and it'd be impolite to assume. In any case preferences are the way they are, regardless of what it is and that's entirely ok. I'll emphasize regardless here. Even if say hypothetically it were illegal to act upon. If no action has been taken and awareness is there, there is nothing wrong with having any preference under the sun.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

4 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Fake personality always works. 

:) that's why everyone irl thinks I'm happy as fuck. 

eventually you will get tired of that.... seriously .... 

3 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I don’t ever want to be fake. I want to be real, and I want my friends and lovers to understand that.

i hate being the fake happy guy .... a lot of people ... if they actually pay enough attention to me will tell that im not happy ont he inside 

i just want to be the true happy girl that i have always wanted to be .... and not have to deal with bullshit all the time ....

but thats enough of my negativity for today .... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Mister2010 said:

It's fine. Everybody needs to get things off their chest from time to time. It's perfectly reasonable and ok.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

9 minutes ago, Avericious said:

It's fine. Everybody needs to get things off their chest from time to time. It's perfectly reasonable and ok.

i had a few days of supper depressed shit on this thread when i 1st joined this thread .... i dont want that to happen again 

Deer struck my car on my drive home earlier. It was a small thing. As far as I can tell, the only damage seems to be to the license plate, which is where the deer hit. Bumper isn't cracked, nor dented, even around the fasteners for the plate (the plastic trim for the plate is also straight). AC works (meaning condenser wasn't damaged), no leaks anywhere, and the engine sounds as happy as ever. Was going about 30 MPH, maybe less, at the time the impact occurred. Barely felt the bump.

As for the deer itself, it made a pretty horrible screech on impact, and went flying toward the left onto the shoulder of the road. When I went over to check it out however, it leaped up, and limped away up a small hill pretty quickly. Hoping the deer isn't mortally wounded.

The dummy tailgating me, however, didn't even stop to give his number. :|

At any rate, since A) the car still steers straight, and B) I climbed a steep hill right after, then tested the AC after getting home, I hope I can say I got off this lucky, both visually and functionally. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I'm still pondering whether to bring it to CarMax (the dealer I bought the car from) for a quick second opinion.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Deer struck my car on my drive home earlier. It was a small thing. As far as I can tell, the only damage seems to be to the license plate, which is where the deer hit. Bumper isn't cracked, nor dented, even around the fasteners for the plate (the plastic trim for the plate is also straight). AC works (meaning condenser wasn't damaged), no leaks anywhere, and the engine sounds as happy as ever. Was going about 30 MPH, maybe less, at the time the impact occurred. Barely felt the bump.

As for the deer itself, it made a pretty horrible screech on impact, and went flying toward the left onto the shoulder of the road. When I went over to check it out however, it leaped up, and limped away up a small hill pretty quickly. Hoping the deer isn't mortally wounded.

The dummy tailgating me, however, didn't even stop to give his number. :|

At any rate, since A) the car still steers straight, and B) I climbed a steep hill right after, then tested the AC after getting home, I hope I can say I got off this lucky, both visually and functionally. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I'm still pondering whether to bring it to CarMax (the dealer I bought the car from) for a quick second opinion.

Deer didn't do any damage but someone else did? Huh I would've expected both.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

Deer didn't do any damage but someone else did? Huh I would've expected both.

The tailgater? No, he was just driving close as I was taking the road fairly slow. He didn't hit me. However, it would have been nice to have gotten his number as a witness if needed.

My eyes see the past…

10 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

i just want to be the true happy girl that i have always wanted to be .... and not have to deal with bullshit all the time ....

Well, I do have a fake sexuality and stuff infront of my parents but in front my my friends and stuff and am an open book. That helps my fake self survive you know, and it really doesnt bother me. 

If i will ever need lgbt help i can just come here:)

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

Mother ran into a deer a few months back, fucked our hood all up. Now our hood is silver :)

I think the deer survived as well.

Pretty lucky deer, eh?

9 or 10 years ago, my mom had a couple deer jump into the road there wasn't too much damage. Besides a lost mirror, and damage to like the hood. She didn't actually hit them but they weren't very nice to her car.

meanwhile in suburban toronto land

no deers

no wildlife except for squirrels and birds.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Mother ran into a deer a few months back, fucked our hood all up. Now our hood is silver :)

I think the deer survived as well.

Something tells me research would be better spent on Force Field Shielding (Star Trek/Star Wars kind) than driverless cars.

My eyes see the past…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Something tells me research would be better spent on Force Field Shielding (Star Trek/Star Wars kind) than driverless cars.

then instead of cars hitting people it would be invisible force fields hitting people

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

My VPN is there! :)

and thats how my parents get like $10 from you! /s

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

@Zodiark1593 

Dear Deer,

won't you be a dear and please stay off the roads, my dear deer. 

Your dear deeznonos

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

@Zodiark1593 

Dear Deer,

won't you be a dear and please stay off the roads, my dear deer. 

Your dear deeznonos

they're extinct in my area :)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

they're extinct in my area :)

they never lived in my area. 

Build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

Well, I do have a fake sexuality and stuff infront of my parents but in front my my friends and stuff and am an open book. That helps my fake self survive you know, and it really doesnt bother me. 

If i will ever need lgbt help i can just come here:)

Eh I'm pretty fortunate that my mom doesn't care whether I like men or women, neither does a couple of my other family members. Though I've been vague rather than completely open about. I figure when I find a guy, it'll be a little more obvious.

8 minutes ago, themctipers said:

then instead of cars hitting people it would be invisible force fields hitting people

The money that would be spent on fixing the car goes to the person. Win.

My eyes see the past…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Well that person could have died?

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

Well that person could have died?

either way they die

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

research asap pls

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Eh I'm pretty fortunate that my mom doesn't care whether I like men or women, neither does a couple of my other family members. Though I've been vague rather than completely open about. I figure when I find a guy, it'll be a little more obvious.

Lol that is my best friend mate, still thinks i anit gay and try to ignore it, good thing cause nothing change between us

Build

Spoiler