LGBT community

carguy86

while you guys are addicted to sugar, here i am loving my tim hortons

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

31 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I'm not actually sure if Aspartame is any better or worse than sugar. Some would say it's worse. Some would say it's either the same or better than sugar. Though for me, if I drink a lot of something that has Aspartame in it I'll just get a headache. So idk.

Having headaches when switching to aspartame instead of sugar is normal because the body response is trained to get all the calories at once from a sweet drink and not finding it will lead to blood sugar drops.

As far as we know right now, if you take away the weight gain from sugar, aspartame is roughly as bad for you as that, having to much is still bad and you might be born with genetic conditions so that you are unable to handle it, research is constantly being done however (continuously since the 60s), though I'd guess that any bad things that are found is about as likely to come from sugar as aspartame at this point, neither is a new thing anymore and really bad effects usually show themselves within the first 5 years or so.

6 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

while you guys are addicted to sugar, here i am loving my tim hortons

Coffee's good too but I've never had Timmies... Maybe I went up north to somewhere near Bemidji, MN or Grand Forks, ND.

Not sure if there's a difference in quality and same-ness at the few locations in the US vs the real deal in Canada.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Coffee's good too but I've never had Timmies... Maybe I went up north to somewhere near Bemidji, MN or Grand Forks, ND.

Not sure if there's a difference in quality and same-ness at the few locations in the US vs the real deal in Canada.

I havnt been to america so i dont know. But for the life of me i cant understand why people hate timmies in the US. Like starbucks is expensive and tastes like shit. But maybe try the real deal in canada if you can?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

I havnt been to america so i dont know. But for the life of me i cant understand why people hate timmies in the US. Like starbucks is expensive and tastes like shit. But maybe try the real deal in canada if you can?

I've never had them before because well I tend to go south or east or Southwest to places like South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Though maybe I might be able to go up to some one of their locations in northern Minnesota or North Dakota.

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I've never had them before because well I tend to go south or east or Southwest to places like South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Though maybe I might be able to go up to some one of their locations in northern Minnesota or North Dakota.

ooh so are they only in the north. Ooh sucks for you mate.

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

ooh so are they only in the north. Ooh sucks for you mate.

Yeah that's what it seems. I mean there's some elsewhere in the states. Though the ones that are probably the closest to me would be in like North Dakota or in Northern Minnesota. Though I might eventually make a trip to North Dakota since I've been to its Southern counterpart a couple times.

6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Yeah that's what it seems. I mean there's some elsewhere in the states. Though the ones that are probably the closest to me would be in like North Dakota or in Northern Minnesota. Though I might eventually make a trip to North Dakota since I've been to its Southern counterpart a couple times.

oooh well try the english toffee. that is my favorite

Build

Spoiler

Since you were talking about Tim Hortons... apparently here in the UK, they entered into a deal with Spar. Never seen a Tim Hortons here and never had one. I guess a trip to Canada has to be organised...

i guess something isnt quite right with my laptop..... it swallowed a bowl of cereal (while powered on) and it still works.....

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Oh wow... the highest bid for this server I'm looking at is £2.20... it has no hard drives, 4GB DDR3 RAM and a Pentium 2.8Ghz Dual Core. Earlier it was stuck at £0.99...

5 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Oh wow... the highest bid for this server I'm looking at is £2.20... it has no hard drives, 4GB DDR3 RAM and a Pentium 2.8Ghz Dual Core. Earlier it was stuck at £0.99...

what kind? and link?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

17 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

what kind? and link?

Here it is again (hopefully)

LGA1156 socket, but not the original processor by the looks of it (spec sheet shows G6950 as standard).

Edited by ServerGuy
Link didn't work... although it works for me

2 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Here's the server listing (UK only)

LGA1156 socket, but not the original processor by the looks of it (spec sheet shows G6950 as standard).

Great link, 10/10

'This listing (162154284242 ) has been removed, or this item isn't available.

• Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.'

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

Great link, 10/10

'This listing (162154284242 ) has been removed, or this item isn't available.

• Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.'

Fixed... see edit.

5 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Here it is again (hopefully)

tempted to bid 70£ for it just to bug you but meh i dont want it.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Just now, Strando123 said:

£70 for no drives and what looks like a 6 year old CPU? my 2TB WD RED in my server cost roughly the same price without VAT.

1 minute ago, ServerGuy said:

Fixed... see edit.

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

Its collection only lol

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

And now I'm tempted to ask MS for an upgrade to my broken Lumia... maybe the 950XL? (it costs £75 via UPS to ship it to the repair centre and about the same to send it back, so it is BER immediately...)

3 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

£70 for no drives and what looks like a 6 year old CPU? my 2TB WD RED in my server cost roughly the same price without VAT.

http://ark.intel.com/products/43230/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G6950-3M-Cache-2_80-GHz

That's the CPU it actually has

Well... there was a mad bidding frenzy and as i was about to hit "bid" for £12, it ended -_-

Holy shit why are servers so fucking cheap over there?!!!!

Here in canada I'm looking for one and the cheapest i've ever seen is $70 CAD + $40 shipping!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Holy shit why are servers so fucking cheap over there?!!!!

Here in canada I'm looking for one and the cheapest i've ever seen is $70 CAD + $40 shipping!!

Auction... most people tend to set £0.99 as the lowest price and it goes up from there, not to mention the fact that it is using 6yr-old+ hardware. Also, these things tend to be "collect only", to save cost.