LGBT community

carguy86

5aeb52dbdc976_Itsadryheat.jpg.0dc2fdbbf1ced1bff44db38ad6351352.jpg

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

3 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

It's starting to get oppressively hot here too. The warehouse is always boiling in the summer.

So what, a whopping 17 Celsius?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

You mock my pain.

Do you expect less?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

4 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

It's starting to get oppressively hot here too. The warehouse is always boiling in the summer.

Less than three weeks ago it was a literal SNOW STORM here in Toronto and last night I setup the bedroom air conditioner.  WTF?

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Less than three weeks ago it was a literal SNOW STORM here in Toronto and last night I setup the bedroom air conditioner.  WTF?

Sounds about right. 

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

Sounds about right. 

Hey, you're from Connecticut. Remember spring?

That was a nice week.

Just now, NowakVulpix said:

Hey, you're from Connecticut. Remember spring?

That was a nice week.

xD Literally was making that joke to some friends and teachers. It was just rain for me. 

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

xD Literally was making that joke to some friends and teachers. It was just rain for me. 

We just skipped straight from winter to summer, apparently.

9 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I disabled the heater in my bedroom, and I always have the window open in the winter.

Shame I can't duct PC heat out the window in the summer. I'm not looking forward to existing in the upcoming months. I may have to set up an additional air con in the summer.

Well it's 99.9% confirmed I have a girlfriend. I'm just waiting till we meet on Saturday to ask her officially in person :)

Kinda funny cause we've been talking about long distance relationships and what friends were saying about us way before we even talked about being together xD 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 minute ago, Keith W said:

Good stuff!

Hope it all works out OK for you

I hope so too :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Well Im soon about to turn 34 ...

A 34 yo untouched virgin. According to recent media articles, this means I'm suddenly going to start mass killing people. There's a correlation now. Oh and I'm suddenly a misogynist too.

Evidence of this is based on some murderer's Facebook posts, because you know Facebook posts tell you everything about a criminals motives, not to mention many people think the Facebook posts were fake / hacked by 4chan.

NVM, just go ahead and add me to every possible list because OMG I'm so dangerous when my number 1 goal in life is to someday wear a pink tutu and diamond tiara and become a Disney Princess.

Linus is my fetish.

9 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Well Im soon about to turn 34 ...

A 34 yo untouched virgin. According to recent media articles, this means I'm suddenly going to start mass killing people. There's a correlation now. Oh and I'm suddenly a misogynist too.

Evidence of this is based on some murderer's Facebook posts, because you know Facebook posts tell you everything about a criminals motives, not to mention many people think the Facebook posts were fake / hacked by 4chan.

NVM, just go ahead and add me to every possible list because OMG I'm so dangerous when my number 1 goal in life is to someday wear a pink tutu and diamond tiara and become a Disney Princess.

I thought 30 year old virgins became wizzards. RIP

@iamdarkyoshi @8uhbbhu8

Can I reuse my laptop's existing Windows 10 Home OEM product key after I upgraded my laptop's storage to a 2.5" SSD (Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB)? I'm planning on a fresh install of Windows 10 on the SSD but I'm not sure if I can reuse the old product key. I'm not cloning my existing HDD to SSD because someone in the forum (I think it's Ryan Vickers,I'm not sure) who once said there's no error correction in cloning. 

And I also bought a single stick of 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM memory. :)

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

@iamdarkyoshi @8uhbbhu8

Can I reuse my laptop's existing Windows 10 Home OEM product key after I upgraded my laptop's storage to a 2.5" SSD (Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB)? I'm planning on a fresh install of Windows 10 on the SSD but I'm not sure if I can reuse the old product key. I'm not cloning my existing HDD to SSD because someone in the forum (I think it's Ryan Vickers,I'm not sure) who once said there's no error correction in cloning. 

You can certainly use the old product key. Just install windows and you are good to go.

7 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

@iamdarkyoshi @8uhbbhu8

Windows 10 keys are based on your mobo. They are automatically verified after first install based on your board. As long as it's the same board windows 10 will activate.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

7 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

You can certainly use the old product key. Just install windows and you are good to go.

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Windows 10 keys are based on your mobo. They are automatically verified after first install based on your board. As long as it's the same board windows 10 will activate.

Thanks. I was concerned I might get a popup that says "Activate Windows" afterwards. I guess it was right that I didn't go with cloning. ;)

52 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I thought 30 year old virgins became wizzards. RIP

No, according to this you need 186 points for that:

52sfeov5wjv01.jpg

Unfortunately I only score 156.

Most idiots online will recommend that I try going outside and talking to people. Like I want to end up being killed for asking guys if they're gay.

Linus is my fetish.

8 minutes ago, Bhav said:

52sfeov5wjv01.jpg

Most idiots online will recommend that I try going outside and talking to people. Like I want to end up being killed for asking guys if they're gay.

Hahahaha that chart

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

10 minutes ago, Bhav said:

52sfeov5wjv01.jpg

How many points does getting banned from Facebook get you?  Perma ban.

2 hours ago, Bhav said:

52sfeov5wjv01.jpg

I got 17 because I'm gay, and deleted Facebook 3 weeks ago.

I'll get up to 21 if I get diagnosed with social anxiety. But not yet, and I'm getting better.

2 hours ago, Bhav said:

52sfeov5wjv01.jpg

Uhm I think whoever made this quiz is targeting single straight dudes.