Is Scattervolt reliable

SodaPunch

Yeah I started watching him early when he started doing Youtube. There is always something that you can improve on his build videos.

Did you guys know that AMD's CPUs are superior to Intel's? :D:P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

JK haha, oh and is it ScatterVolt or Splatter Jolt?

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I know because its better to have more cores than less cores

/s B)

what amd CPU and what Intel CPU you talking about
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

@op, nice vid, nice username.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

They sure are.....NOT! :D LOL

^ THAT'S MY POST ^

< THAT'S MY AVATAR THAT'S YOUR SCROLLBAR >

HOW'RE YOU DOIN'?

JK haha, oh and is it ScatterVolt or Splatter Jolt?

I prefer the latter. LOL :D

/s B)

Not sure I get this, mind explaining?

what amd CPU and what Intel CPU you talking about

Just being facetious mate (check my latest profile SU). ;)

"/s"

This word is also the shortened form of the word sarcasm.

Why don't you try to tell him this instead? The input and information could  help him learn and improve.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why are he talking about doors so much?  :P I thought that is was a "tech" video...

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

Steam: zonetrooper90 | PSN: zonetrooper90 | NNID: zonetrooper90 |

"/s"

This word is also the shortened form of the word sarcasm.

So, if I understand you correctly, you think that AMD CPUs are superior to Intel's, or are you just being facetious?

So, if I understand you correctly, you think that AMD CPUs are superior to Intel's, or are you just being facetious?

Intel CPU's are used in superior Folding@Home Supercomputers, AMD's CPU's are used in Japanese toilets.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

i bumped into his channel when i was searching for build logs, it was something crazy make up like $15000 PC gaming build & an odd $25000 pc build guide or something, video was just some gameplays with some product screen caps he thought was good, his presentation skills are kinda good , but just another youtuber..

Details separate people.

i bumped into his channel when i was searching for build logs, it was something crazy make up like $15000 PC gaming build & an odd $25000 pc build guide or something, video was just some gameplays with some product screen caps he thought was good, his presentation skills are kinda good , but just another youtuber..

Yo, $15000 and $25000 PC? Damn that's insane.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Yo, $15000 and $25000 PC? Damn that's insane.....

it was something like you see in our own thread build logs you know , " build this insane PC part picker & show off , just don't actually build one.. " that sort of thing , he didn't actual have the components or anyhting, just reading off the list while showing off some gameplays on the background, no benchmarks nothing etc.. , kinda like something you want to hear but has no point ,  i think recently he did his pc upgrade to an i5 or something..

Details separate people.

Why do you even need a third tech channel when one has linus and tek syndicate LOL

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

He said the i3 4150 is better than an fx 6300 lol

The i3 actually makes the fx 6300 look like a tin toy in games lol.

AMD çpus nowadays are cringe worth  bad.

I own an i5 anyways so I don't care.

The i3 actually makes the fx 6300 look like a tin toy in games lol.

AMD çpus nowadays are cringe worth  bad.

I own an i5 anyways so I don't care.

An i5 which broke her pc.LOL

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

The i5 is functional , i tried it on another motherboard yesterday.

The motherboard is simply borking out for some reason.

I see,Have you tried downgrading the bios,yes it sounds crazy but it worked for me once .

He doesn't understand that xeons can be used to game, and he doesn't understand that it makes more sense to get 2 295x2 than 4 980s for 4k.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it