Is Scattervolt reliable

SodaPunch

You surely can benefit from watching his videos then lately you still want to compare them with other tech videos. A matter of benefit not reliability on someone who debuted as a learner and ended up by making videos. 

I recommend you watch tech videos recorded and uploaded by tech experts or professionals.

• 4 weeks later...

He messes up so many times in his videos.

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

• 2 years later...

Ok. Im going to defend Scattervolt.

1. Scattervolt is not a clueless kid. He is currently pursuing a degree is computer engineering.

2. Scattervolt isn't a youtuber with multiple hundreds of thousands of subs, meaning companies dont sponsor him all that often like they would Linus or other yts. This means he doesnt have the $$ to build every pc he makes a video on. I mean seriously, do you have the money lying around to spend $800 A MONTH on pcs for your viewers?

3. He is normally fairly true in his reviews and a lot of things you guys say he says are wrong are purely opinions which can't be wrong.

On 3/29/2015 at 1:27 AM, SodaPunch said:

Wow, I kinda feel bad for his subs who believe everything he says

If you read the OP, said : "if you look at the comments on his videos, you'll notice that there seems to be some disagreement between him and his viewers" 
his subs are an active community by its own there that he discusses with them his future Videos and builds. he accepts being corrected unlike most of over 50k Youtubers out there. the guy is not perfect, but he's a good listener to his community and actually cares.