PARVUM FORMULA (custom one-off Parvum S2.0)

ciobanulx

Wow that's clean. Props.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

More updates coming now that I have the new red vinyl in!

This is the design I did for the rads and I will also do something similar on the sides of the memory :)

PcUTOgP.jpg

IQwhuUV.jpg

UHCTe4v.jpg

srtDI7l.jpg

q8eABPK.jpg

Also made sure the EK badge is facing the right way on how the rads are going to be placed inside the case, can't have a reverse or upside down badge anywhere :D

QNx0SgE.jpg

HUx3PoD.jpg

Rads are now tapped to an M4 thread as well

swGSmBM.jpg

Hope you guys like the update!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Another small update!

Check out the vinyl details on the fans and also everything now mounted in with the grills.

I also have some pretty awesome news! The Parvum Formula build has been nominated for Mod of the Month over on Bit-Tech. You can find the article here and the voting thread here.

vEblBCQ.jpg

Ysa12W6.jpg

0yWtea9.jpg

DNVj8IH.jpg

Z0Zo3KT.jpg

sF9vXA6.jpg

M6BJ7Qz.jpg

2QPBIFj.jpg

KBPjtQC.jpg

XZySdT0.jpg

9PCZKOx.jpg

zBX8KPs.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and show some love in the MOTM!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

• 3 weeks later...
WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Updates on this build will start to flow again now. Been super busy with moving over the last few weeks and now I'm still waiting on internet to get connected, posting this update from work.

Here is the vinyl work I did for the RAM, follows the same style as the rads.

giotTKJ.jpg

7skyAot.jpg

767uZaN.jpg

NhG05wN.jpg

gaPkggF.jpg

uIDOk1L.jpg

xcrCI3H.jpg

jMhtrFr.jpg

fXqwdXC.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Thanks for the update btw what is your job if you mind if I ask?

Cheers. Yea it's all good, I have a degree in finance so I do that but not really feeling it so I guess I'm still figuring it out :)

Awesome work man coming along really well.

He's a magician!

Thanks a lot. Haha that would be something :P

Holy shit this stuff looks good. 

SIMPLE MODZ

• 2 weeks later...
WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Cleaned up the PSU a little bit with some vinyl. Also I have all other bits of components still needed for this build currently on the way :D. Lots of awesome goodies on the way!

eqsDGYk.jpg

v2Tq39k.jpg

p9xcJYp.jpg

CeB6etZ.jpg

piVViq2.jpg

NXUpmkv.jpg

dU6x4yI.jpg

qRONnHG.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

The attention to detail on something that won't be seen.

Thats OCD for you

Haha yea that's the way I like to do it :D, even if you can't see it I know it's there and it looks nice :)

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here's a quick look at the awesome fittings Primochill sent. These are their Rigid Revolver fittings that I will be using throughout the build. Huge thanks to Primochill and make sure to check out their online store for all their watercooling and modding products line-up - www.primochill.com

J4HapSs.jpg

kZGnbmq.jpg

6zhMnSa.jpg

l4IH4oo.jpg

EVAfNMy.jpg

Ea2PGPS.jpg

kbTqGCU.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

4jyd3C2.png

Hey guys!

Been a long time since I've made an update in this build log! Just been caught up with other builds and competitions as well as, stated from the start of the log, this is a build I have been working on for a mate and he's had trouble acquiring the rest of the parts.

I have everything I need in order to get this build finished now so I'm ready to push ahead with it.

Firstly I would like to showcase the awesome cables provided by Mod/Smart for this project. They are done from red and white paracord sleeving. They look awesome and will fit the build really well.

2bY6qhJ.jpg

MQ7z34Z.jpg

19Uijvl.jpg

Zr5D01a.jpg

hbwRm2Y.jpg

k1eudWw.jpg

CuBH0gm.jpg

MrrZROX.jpg

H3jqq9p.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and apologies for the delays with this build!

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here are some more progress shots!

I did some similar vinyl work as on the rads, on the pump and also added a patch of vinyl to the bottom of the case just to give it some more contrast. The rest will be covered by the rads and motherboard tray.

Have a look and sorry for the dark shots, this was just after I did it. I will have better pics of this soon.

t0cx4FG.jpg

wMfoU47.jpg

9EHincm.jpg

There is also a package of watercooling goodies that arrived from PerformancePCs! It's stuff like this that PerformancePCs are good at, I think they stock the largest amount of watercooling and modding gear in the world and they have every possible little thing you might need.

If you haven't already, it's really worth checking them out! They have international shipping with Fedex or DHL which arrives withing 3 to 4 business days and if you make a large enough order the shipping fee is pretty decent.

Have a look what I got for this order, mainly small things I couldn't find anywhere else in Australia.

QszYMDf.jpg

All the fans and lights will be connected to this PCB to help with cable management.

HfOew87.jpg

Different pump top for the DDC pump and the Bitspower upgrade kit with the res.

SFiWasT.jpg

juYO7Qa.jpg

wMZ8nBl.jpg

mGl8osb.jpg

Also got the multi port top and an aquapipe to return the loop to the top of the res.

02ebVAi.jpg

CMNLevt.jpg

6cbKCwL.jpg

And this is something I've wanted to get for a while. The Phobya external power supply.

It's really good for outside testing of fans, lights and even running a pump test or something, good and handy to have.

pSxueZK.jpg

Simple molex connector and you can just connect a small PCB with different connectors to that.

FameL8M.jpg

That's it for this update guys!

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Following with yesterday's update. Here are some better shots of the pump and res combo from Bitspower with the small vinyl work done.

The CPU was also received from my good friend at DG Mods - https://www.facebook.com/DeeGeeTechandHardware/?fref=ts

jP6YtiB.jpg

rHrSzjC.jpg

DqYca9W.jpg

The CPU is a 4790K, delidded and lapped with a tested roughly 20C drop in load temps :D

CrChilt.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ