PARVUM FORMULA (custom one-off Parvum S2.0)

ciobanulx

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Following with yesterday's update. Here are some better shots of the pump and res combo from Bitspower with the small vinyl work done.

The CPU was also received from my good friend at DG Mods - https://www.facebook.com/DeeGeeTechandHardware/?fref=ts

jP6YtiB.jpg

rHrSzjC.jpg

DqYca9W.jpg

The CPU is a 4790K, delidded and lapped with a tested roughly 20C drop in load temps :D

CrChilt.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Cheers,

Alex

Once again another amazing update on another (pardon my french) fucking amazing build!!! Keep the work up man I hope to have enough money to do something like this one daY!! Vinyl work is stunning!! Keep it up............

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

my eyes.... I'm blind. It's beautiful.

Hahaha glad you like it :D 

Once again another amazing update on another (pardon my french) fucking amazing build!!! Keep the work up man I hope to have enough money to do something like this one daY!! Vinyl work is stunning!! Keep it up............

Thanks a lot mate! Much appreciated :D also please don't quote pics :)

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Today I give you a better look at some of the components mounted inside the case and the cable management that was done so far.

The pump/res combo is mounted straight into the bottom of the case, through the acrylic.

Ls6PJPh.jpg

24pin and 8pin cables are connected along with the pump and fan cables.

hwZL6l5.jpg

ki4Gfro.jpg

It's pretty easy to work on a build when you can have both side panels and the top off like this.

4JRkvT4.jpg

aGXDSPz.jpg

LZJEDpg.jpg

gHaceRO.jpg

The cable management so far, looking pretty good. Mostly thanks to custom cables and the awesome PCB to connect all the fans to.

uUt6YBR.jpg

VUEXQcL.jpg

That's it for now guys!

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Today I give you a better look at some of the components mounted inside the case and the cable management that was done so far.

The pump/res combo is mounted straight into the bottom of the case, through the acrylic.

Ls6PJPh.jpg

24pin and 8pin cables are connected along with the pump and fan cables.

hwZL6l5.jpg

ki4Gfro.jpg

It's pretty easy to work on a build when you can have both side panels and the top off like this.

4JRkvT4.jpg

aGXDSPz.jpg

LZJEDpg.jpg

gHaceRO.jpg

The cable management so far, looking pretty good. Mostly thanks to custom cables and the awesome PCB to connect all the fans to.

uUt6YBR.jpg

VUEXQcL.jpg

That's it for now guys!

Cheers,

Alex

Wow man..... It only gets better every time, Keep it up man always wanna see more!!!!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Wow man..... It only gets better every time, Keep it up man always wanna see more!!!!

If you have over 1k posts you should really know better than to leave pictures let alone picture chains in quotes. Other than that, yes I agree completely. 10/10 build.

jeez dude, delete the pics from the quote or put them in spoilers!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

This build is absolutely fantastic...

I never realized how beautiful a PC can be when you put in that much effort.

"Parvum" reminds me of "cryptosporidium parvum", a terrible water-borne thing that will make you wish you didn't have cryptosporidium parvum :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 1/29/2016 at 7:58 AM, Wolf_Lbh said:

If you have over 1k posts you should really know better than to leave pictures let alone picture chains in quotes. Other than that, yes I agree completely. 10/10 build.

On 1/29/2016 at 8:02 AM, Sauron said:

jeez dude, delete the pics from the quote or put them in spoilers!

On 1/29/2016 at 8:45 AM, Eric The Tech Guru said:

This build is absolutely fantastic...

I never realized how beautiful a PC can be when you put in that much effort.

On 1/29/2016 at 8:52 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

"Parvum" reminds me of "cryptosporidium parvum", a terrible water-borne thing that will make you wish you didn't have cryptosporidium parvum :)

Haha not sure I know what you're talking about dude :P

On 1/30/2016 at 1:40 PM, ccRicers said:

This build is coming out so slick!

Thanks a lot guys! Glad you're liking the build so far!

and yea I also hate when people quote an entire post with pics and everything, ruins the flow of the build log

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Lots of EK Waterblocks goodness guys!

CPU and GPU blocks along with the GPU blocks bridge

eP7j0aL.jpg

47jeiTN.jpg

7BxlZIK.jpg

OslymXp.jpg

U6Q3OG7.jpg

hLXDuLU.jpg

4QZcSCk.jpg

FzF0EEb.jpg

AgwSYWX.jpg

kH1fTlp.jpg

SbTzDHt.jpg

6W5hqJb.jpg

Vrk22RA.jpg

mgqRAkE.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys! Can't wait to get all this in the system!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

It looks amazing, so much time and work you put into this already :o

=Setup 2015=  Custom Watercooling -- CPU: i7-4790k  -  GPU:  EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  MOBO: ASUS Maximus Ranger VII  -  RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600mhz  -  SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB  -  Screens: Asus pg279q + 2 * LG 24MP55  -  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014  -  Mouse: Razer DeathAdder CGL Edition  -  Headset: Astro a50  

Photo's: https://gyazo.com/02fd52b0b0fa2fbe8b8c5270598db408

ISP: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5049036062

This build makes me tear up with jelousy lol. Hope my custom case I'm making turns out even 10% as good as this one!

7 hours ago, ciobanulx said:

Haha not sure I know what you're talking about dude :P

It's these little guys :)

Couldn't help but be reminded of it by the name, but the build looks awesome! :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 2/2/2016 at 11:47 PM, kefjeuh93 said:

It looks amazing, so much time and work you put into this already :o

Thanks mate, sure did put a lot of work into it :)

On 2/2/2016 at 0:11 AM, Sauron said:

Wasn't sure how to rate it now that "likes" are gone, so I went yolo and rated it funny.

Hahaha cheers :D

On 2/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, LordDecapo said:

This build makes me tear up with jelousy lol. Hope my custom case I'm making turns out even 10% as good as this one!

Thanks a lot mate :D

On 2/2/2016 at 7:37 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

It's these little guys :)

Couldn't help but be reminded of it by the name, but the build looks awesome! :D

Haha cheers for more insight :D

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Some sexy looking cards with the blocks on!

Here are some NSFW naked cards to start with!

YXTC2xz.jpg

KvvXBeE.jpg

UDwRkSv.jpg

ebVMw5l.jpg

1GndF2x.jpg

RjxFhXD.jpg

jf5OBHA.jpg

Dq6p1Z2.jpg

ToDbJsw.jpg

oOd4Vdm.jpg

HXIi1E5.jpg

mGr3Lop.jpg

rbjRRVT.jpg

twXAJvM.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys! On the final stretch now, stay tuned!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

• 2 weeks later...

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update on this build! I've recently relocated to another city with a new job and haven't been so active online lately!

Here is an update of the build with finished tubing before the final shots. Do note I made a mistake connecting to the EK FC Bridge and I then redid that tube and some other slight changes.

I'll have the finished build up next.

tciYxmB.jpg

QClNzr9.jpg

crv0Ox4.jpg

U9sfSuo.jpg

LVLtZw1.jpg

QJI28RV.jpg

0iDg0xw.jpg

a9SmdxO.jpg

4voaiPW.jpg

oBAXCXN.jpg

sa7wmSW.jpg

Za5ZlTO.jpg

7wPZgjr.jpg

T3DDVbX.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

• 3 weeks later...

4jyd3C2.png

Hey guys,

Here are the final photos of the build! Sorry for getting these up so late, the build has been finished for a while now but I have been super busy with a new job, moving state and city I haven't had time to go on the forums much.

Would like to thank Parvum Systems, Primochill and Icemodz for their support on this build!

As I said from the start this was being built for a friend of mine and with budget constraints it has taken a while to acquire everything needed to finish it.

Anyways, hope you've enjoyed this build log and like how the build turned out!

1B8OpPC.jpg

9sllcpU.jpg

Ej5wWLB.jpg

UAswsyJ.jpg

Gw0SZD0.jpg

t5ZwdYN.jpg

XfvFtyL.jpg

pU0PFNu.jpg

rhinLzK.jpg

gYEfb3J.jpg

5BraauF.jpg

gy3ljBq.jpg

5vJMwWX.jpg

RFHU2Ef.jpg

mMjGPdK.jpg

wMANBk4.jpg

csFJ0K8.jpg

C22UqMj.jpg

1BbbypI.jpg

ZMf1VTo.jpg

hya79oi.jpg

7DQ0QxT.jpg

3k365J1.jpg

AZzI2GB.jpg

KwhyHOx.jpg

w2FPSuc.jpg

TYq6fBt.jpg

62yzsvR.jpg

Dq6WTbc.jpg

CjVZHlI.jpg

v8cpUSd.jpg

kteMe8c.jpg

VRHrInQ.jpg

0DxH6QP.jpg

VWym7vm.jpg

f427vry.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

This is easily in my top 3 favorite case mods/build logs to date.

Great job!

This makes me want to hurry up and get the laser cut parts for my own custom case finished and ordered xD

• 1 month later...
On 16/03/2016 at 0:43 AM, LordDecapo said:

This is easily in my top 3 favorite case mods/build logs to date.

Great job!

This makes me want to hurry up and get the laser cut parts for my own custom case finished and ordered xD

Thanks a lot mate! Glad you like it :D

SIMPLE MODZ