PARVUM FORMULA (custom one-off Parvum S2.0)

ciobanulx

My god, Having reverse ATX has always been a dream of mine.  :wub:

Yea it looks pretty nice and with the window on the top it will give a good look at the GPU waterblock and just a nice view inside overall. :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here's a quick look at the memory going into the system. 16GB of G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz.

Those stickers will probably come off to make the memory fit in with the build a little bit more, it is a good looking kit though.

zfXVcrJ.jpg

hnPjsAZ.jpg

Zao3hHv.jpg

rtlO2gg.jpg

vqKiQY0.jpg

Love this view from the top window!

oKmb5EV.jpg

y4qgnU4.jpg

fQHR96R.jpg

Vinyl is on the way for this build so should get the vinyl work done pretty soon.

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

That ram looks awesome 

Sexy build + Customized Vinyl = Sexy, customized build with sleek designs  :wub:

Man I love the sudden popularity of vinyl cutting, wish I had a cutter.  :P

Thanks a lot guys! Yea I love my vinyl cutter :D

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here's another update on the Parvum Formula build!

A quick look at the fans and radiators going in the build. You can also see the inside layout of the build with most of the components in, very well thought out with not much wasted space. I love a case in which you can fill every corner!

zvPBXCi.jpg

vAJ7sxz.jpg

2 x 80mm fans for the back of the case!

2DULjNN.jpg

idUYY3e.jpg

zzrLREt.jpg

These radiators were purchased second hand, some mounting holes will need to be re-tapped. Think I'm gonna do all of them with an M4 thread.

9YrFrgG.jpg

I8YGLO3.jpg

Hb6nzBb.jpg

pfqqBLa.jpg

cSO91ng.jpg

J5IB1gp.jpg

cdtmZLv.jpg

I5Zn1Rd.jpg

fZGiiJg.jpg

rdH3jN4.jpg

vi43i78.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Very nice case design there, quick question. Where the inlay sections are milled out I see a bit of swirl from the tool I suppose, is it still nice and smooth or will you need to sand/polish it a bit before adding the vinyl?

Would love a custom Parvum myself but I don't think I could come up with a unique enough design that would stand out. I mean when you see James Walts with Titanfall  :o.

Good luck with the build anyway, your mate will be well chuffed.

A late sub is a sub none the lese.

It sure it :D, thanks a lot mate :D

well... subbed

Cheers :D

Very nice case design there, quick question. Where the inlay sections are milled out I see a bit of swirl from the tool I suppose, is it still nice and smooth or will you need to sand/polish it a bit before adding the vinyl?

Would love a custom Parvum myself but I don't think I could come up with a unique enough design that would stand out. I mean when you see James Walts with Titanfall  :o.

Good luck with the build anyway, your mate will be well chuffed.

Thanks man. Yea Parvums are great and they can make any design you wish and cut anything out of acrylic, so just your imagination is the limit here. I have some other pretty neat ideas for the future too :D and yes, the Titanfall and also Advance Warfare ones are certainly very great looking and cool designs 

So the vinyl inlay bit is pretty smooth, don't think any sanding is needed in there. I will have to see once I get the vinyl on there.

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

We now have a PSU! The EVGA Supernova 850 G2.

I love the textured look of it!

L0euW4M.jpg

ymWRw3e.jpg

1fw5Wku.jpg

0Rx4O1M.jpg

4XUV0qX.jpg

XGWBJuQ.jpg

RDKw4zC.jpg

BLs5BGt.jpg

Need to get the window on in the back here!

kKnl2RM.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Parvum builds are my faves <3

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

They are pretty popular now and I've seen many amazing builds in Parvum cases, I just hope to add to the list :D

I wouldn't have subscribed if I didn't think you'd get on the list :D

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

• 2 weeks later...
WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

I have a quick new update on this project, like I said at the start, this one might take a while so it's going slowly but steady :D

The boys over at Parvum Systems were kind enough to provide these custom made fan grills that will surely be a nice addition to the build and they also match the rest of the fan mounting holes on the case.

Remember guys, Parvum can make and cut anything out of acrylic and pretty sure other materials too so if you ever need anything custom done, give them a buzz and they might be able to help you out!

Check out the fan grills!

ffvJUzU.jpg

NQ2mvyi.jpg

ptaNzO8.jpg

h2CSwj3.jpg

U9SYavX.jpg

Two are for the 240 rads and one for the two 80mm fans on the back of the case.

If you have seen the latest Mod of the Month round over on Bit-Tech, you might have noticed my other ongoing project TOXIC CHROME has been nominated. Please head here to check it out and show some love :D

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Back with another update for Parvum Formula, a very small one though.

I received the vinyl for the build and wanted to show you guys.

I will be working on the case over the following days to try and get all the vinyl work done.

I have black, grey and red colours and the red one seem to match the red on the case really well.

nDufxdl.jpg

iiTxzAt.jpg

tXQdTb5.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here it is, another small update on the Parvum Formula build. Maybe some of you have been waiting for this one to see how the front panel will look with the vinyl work applied to it and here it is.

Had a slight delay with this, the red vinyl I have which I showed before is really bad and barely sticks so I ordered a new one and hopefully it arrives at some point this week. The black and grey ones I have are really good so ordered the same in red as well.

So the front panel is done as no red was needed for this. More to come on the rest of the case and also other components as soon as I get the new red vinyl roll.

Hope you guys like the outcome!

Qf6QNhF.jpg

0PBM3jl.jpg

rcat9qM.jpg

ZeZeKqU.jpg

JC61iGc.jpg

uoaipKI.jpg

xzhFgHK.jpg

OYWWhd6.jpg

RWRA49A.jpg

2J8kmbv.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ