what motherboard do you have?

GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

Didn't even buy it lol

I would if i had little cash and a 1155 cpu.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

It'd look much better without the weird plastic shell over most of the PCB. I love looking at the complex circuitry, which is the only thing that makes motherboards and other components beautiful. 

I prefer not seeing that complex circuitry because honestly its just a mess, nothing is symmetrical or orderly and there are no patterns.

It would be different if it looked like this

printed-circuit-board.jpg

but honestly it looks like this

01-board.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I prefer not seeing that complex circuitry because honestly its just a mess, nothing is symmetrical or orderly and there are no patterns.

It would be different if it looked like this

Honestly, it'd look way to plain with a stupid shield. All preference though, just can't stand the ugly look of that plastic shielding :/.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

It'd look much better without the weird plastic shell over most of the PCB. I love looking at the complex circuitry, which is the only thing that makes motherboards and other components beautiful. 

im indifferent about the shell, if it serves a valuable function then ya, all for it ,eg thermal armor or dust protection

01-board.jpg

I really prefer this photo, I love the raw look.

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

im indifferent about the shell, if it serves a valuable function then ya, all for it ,eg thermal armor or dust protection

Weird, I've had a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 for years and it rarely gets dusty. When it does, I use compressed air to clean it all off and the rest of the computer parts.

It's not complicated to do and my room gets incredibility dusty :/. That functionality is one of the worst examples, maybe just safety reasons in general? Like if you're plugging stuff into the motherboard and you don't want to risk touching the board when you aren't grounded?

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

hey guys thanks for al the posts and links,

how do you did you find working with your mo.bo.s?

and for those of you who've had your mother boards for 6 months plus have you have any issues with it?

online reveiws are great and all but when it comes to using it in your system its different.....any one agree?

example, i got the sony z1 phone when it came out, great reveiws but after 6 months it was very buggy lots of small problems etc. i wouldnt buy it again,

the same goes for any computer components

in 2 weeks it will be 6 months, so i can edit if anything changes. My audio dll doesnt seem to have install right, i believe this is ms fault, reinstalled os, still same, doesnt affect anything as fas as i know. Other than that great. I use their bloatware, most of it. I dont use their oc stuff. Fan control has been fine for me. It was a easy build, couldn't ask for much more.

Weird, I've had a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 for years and it rarely gets dusty. When it does, I use compressed air to clean it all off and the rest of the computer parts.

It's not complicated to do and my room gets incredibility dusty :/. That functionality is one of the worst examples, maybe just safety reasons in general? Like if you're plugging stuff into the motherboard and you don't want to risk touching the board when you aren't grounded?

great example of using a shell!

thanks evilwiffles, but ya for me function is a big thing. and good to know dust isnt a big issue.

and thanks blackadder! have you ever found the root of this issue or researched to see if its a common one?

by the way blackadder is your username any thing to do with the tv show blackadder?

Gigabyte Z97X-SOC 

NO NO NO

no more GB 4th board from them and I hate it and their support. was $88 though....

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

nope no root cause. I looked it up with in the first day of getting it, they showed how to stop the msg. I did what i said above, then gave up and made the msg. Go away lol. It really doesnt do anything. Its for the onboard sound card, thats all i know/could find everything works. Also, you are the only person to know where i got this name.

784080883c.jpg

ECS H61H2-M2

it works, it's cheap and I need DVI

Unfortunately using IGP overheat the chipset so bad, it would restart randomly when using IGP for games.

XOCSPec.jpg

ECS H61H2-MV

it works, less bit cheaper and comes default with UEFI bios

Very small like ITX, but didnt fit in ITX case, my favourite pick for LGA1155 board

5FRA2L3.png

Asrock H61M-VS3

Another alternative for MV, unfortunately it didn't have BEEP Post, and quite picky about PSU

I would buy it again if I need it, but I'm considering to get SoC build next time.

ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer here :)

how are you finding the pro gamer?

easy to build with?

784080883c.jpg

ECS H61H2-M2

it works, it's cheap and I need DVI

Unfortunately using IGP overheat the chipset so bad, it would restart randomly when using IGP for games.

XOCSPec.jpg

ECS H61H2-MV

it works, less bit cheaper and comes default with UEFI bios

Very small like ITX, but didnt fit in ITX case, my favourite pick for LGA1155 board

5FRA2L3.png

Asrock H61M-VS3

Another alternative for MV, unfortunately it didn't have BEEP Post, and quite picky about PSU

I would buy it again if I need it, but I'm considering to get SoC build next time.

Asrock H61M-VS3 isnt a bad looking board

nope no root cause. I looked it up with in the first day of getting it, they showed how to stop the msg. I did what i said above, then gave up and made the msg. Go away lol. It really doesnt do anything. Its for the onboard sound card, thats all i know/could find everything works. Also, you are the only person to know where i got this name.@

@bLack adder

image.png?w=400&c=1

by the way still good to know of lil bug like the sound thing,  these are a lot of thing you find out about when reveiwed, it takes a few months of use to find things like this

MSI Z97 PC MATE.

I would buy this again. Easy to build in and the UEFI is great.

was just looking at pics of the msi z97 pcmate, and it does look like a board that would be easy to work with, looks like a lot of space between components 

was just looking at pics of the msi z97 pcmate, and it does look like a board that would be easy to work with, looks like a lot of space between components 

Yep, it's the perfect beginner's board IMO. No fancy frills, just a basic, easy to work with motherboard :)

Yep, it's the perfect beginner's board IMO. No fancy frills, just a basic, easy to work with motherboard :)

i like that, easy to work with is always good

MSI B85-G43 Gaming

I've forgotten why I bought this Motherboard in the first place.

I wouldn't, I'd get Z87/Z97/H97 Motherboard instead.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Sabertooth z77

first motherboard i have bought

I would again since i really like it! i havent had any issues with it and i like how it looks like (thermal armor)

how are you finding the pro gamer?

easy to build with?

Actually its still in the box, im starting my build in the ester holidays next week.

Do you know anything about it being hard to build?

Actually its still in the box, im starting my build in the ester holidays next week.

Do you know anything about it being hard to build?

actually i dont but id like to hear how you get on with it,

Sabertooth z77

first motherboard i have bought

I would again since i really like it! i havent had any issues with it and i like how it looks like (thermal armor)

thats good to know ive been looking at the sabertooth mark 1 or s, 

actually i dont but id like to hear how you get on with it,

Sure thing :) I will get back to you within a couple of weeks :)