Tell me what's so sad about these 3 images?

Jack.EXE

TSjHznk.png9OAbfGF.pngIfBa5tj.png

If we reach the second page with no answer, I will reveal it.

what the absolute hell

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

they arent real.

also tag in the answer plox

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1st image: As if they're never going to meet again

2nd image: A big smooch

3rd image: Possible a suicide :P

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

those graphics suck?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

those graphics suck?

TBF, the PC version looked amazing.

It's all in Deadpool's head. He was alone on that boat all along.

Also Death is pretty hot.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's all in Deadpool's head. He was alone on that boat all along.

Also Death is pretty hot.

Close :)

Deadpool wants to be with death.....and he loves her very much, so he decides to try and kill himself however he can't due to his powers.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

theyre in different universes?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Deadpool wants to be with death.....and he loves her very much, so he decides to try and kill himself however he can't due to his powers.

Awe. you win.

Except, he's not trying to kill himself, the experience pulled him away from her.

Deadpool cannot die, so he fantasizes about death herself, never to acheive her.

@thekeemo

horrible pc port ?

console ?

753.64p resolution ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

The resolution is what's so sad. That and that theres no image of gaben discretely photoshopped into the background of the third image with the caption, "There is no 3" subversively hidden in the water.

Fixed%20It.png

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||