Who are you?

Soulcrusher70 (Dylan)

Just talk about who you are and what you do.

Who am I?  I'm only 15 years old, and i go to a Granville Early College Program, and I love this channel, I also watch other channels like NCIX.  I would love to work with stuff like this but unfortunately I never have the money  :(, so I enjoy watching you guys do stuff like this  :).  Earlier last year my Grandfather came down with a stroke from a blood clot in his neck, I gave all the money I've been saving to help pay for his surgery and now have to start from the beginning.  I've watched almost all the videos on this channel and hope to see future awesome videos, I've always been in to computer since I was 7 years old and have always had a passion for them. 

-Dylan Dorsey (Soulcrusher70)

Male, 16 years old, Sweden. A bit depressed, looking forward to getting treatment. Studying programming and stuff. I like playing CS:GO and guitar.

I. AM. BATMAN.

jk im i5, i go to high school

i liek pc

i liek pc gaming

screw console peasants and fanboys

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

post-4855-0-70629000-1427314711.jpg

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I'm spaghetti, 15 Spaghettis old and live in spaghetti

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

I am Rüdiger Herbert von Kartoffelbrei

Hi, this is John from CIA, so yeah, y'all just write things bout yourself and I'ma just be here  :ph34r:

I'm male.

That is all you are gonna get! :)

Well you have a bunch of information on your profile lol.

I'm weird and boring.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Who are you?

Who, who? Who, who?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I was once told, that you should only disclose your name, rank and service number, so: Volbet, N/A, N/A.

Well, I'm 27. I'm married and have a daughter, who is 4 years old. I was born and raised in Hong Kong, but have lived most of my life in Denmark. 

I enjoy playing music, and i am studying law at the University of Copenhagen

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm 20 and a male, I am a the biggest video card whore out of any of my friends. I spend more time watching anime then I do spending time with my family, mostly because I have massive social anxiety. I have been fighting depression for 6+ years now. I don't plan on having any type of serious relationship unless it just comes along and happens on its own.

TLD'r version of it though is I'm 20 years old with a super fucked up life and that hates the public.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Can confirm

Illuminati?  

WIz01P8.jpg

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I grew up consuming comedy in as many shapes and forms as I could get it and used to try and make people laugh at every possible opportunity.

I wish I could live in the world of Scrubs, or with Amy Farrah Fowler from the Big Bang Theory.

My dream growing up was to be on a writers table for a comedy show or to have a part in a sit-com.

I have a (relatively) complex form of depression that stops me progressing in life and largely keeps me isolated but I'm more or less okay as long as I can stay out of the way and on my own.

If this had been another universe I would have loved to have been an actor and a singer or some kind of performance artist.

If I had to compare myself to a celebrity it would have been Andy Kaufman but these days I'm kind of more down to earth.

I've spent most of my adult life learning how to learn and learning about sociology, psychology, human behaviour, cognition, perception, motivation, a little neurology, a little philosophy. Interested in rhetoric, writing, love music and love to dance my ass off when the mood takes me. 

I love acting and generally living in fantasy and am Interested in gender identity issues and sexual politics.

Probably the one thing I would have loved to be able to do more than anything is write songs :0/

I studied writing, and poetry, for years...I just don't have that in me. :0/

Edit: I wish I were in a romantic relationship with someone I truly love and who truly loved me. 

Edit the second:

Also...

Edit:

Need to rip some new sound on to this but I for some reason feel compelled to post it.  X0D

(I dunno, turn the sound down and play it alongside Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7nz6-UVrmU)

I know...I should rip some djent onto it and post it to the metal thread  X0D

...enjoy...

Edit: So anyway I made it...

Take Me to Your Church - Sergei Polunin David LaChapelle Hearing Damage Thom York

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Just google me.

You seem to like perfume :P

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

You seem to like perfume :P

well true, but i mean google William Chan

I. AM. BATMAN.

jk im i5, i go to high school

i liek pc

i liek pc gaming

screw console peasants and fanboys

Are you spelling like that on purpose? Your also an i5 processor. Where can I find one of these i5's with a built in AI? jk

Edit: @Williamchan87 Why 87? Says your birthday is November 21, 1985 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Chan

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm 21 year old person who goes on the internet

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz