Twin frozer V Teaser pic, Exclusive to 780 Lightning

EFD307

cause i have to tell him that he needs a mask to be robin hood. and i get money from it so why not?

Don't you mean he needs a hood to be Robin Hood? :P

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Don't you mean he needs a hood to be Robin Hood? :P

i tried to explain it to Christopher Nolan but he didnt understand and for some reason this happend ? :s

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

i tried to explain it to Christopher Nolan but he didnt understand and for some reason this happend ? :s

hmm wtf?

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

Sorry i was referencing older movies 

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Sorry i was referencing older movies 

you mean this?

this is my older brother im the the nigga knight!

i dont get why anyone would want to change the reference cooler of the 780 though, yeah blabla quiter and cooler but, dat illuminated geforce gtx logo! lol

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Watching this is hilarious XD

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Watching this is hilarious XD

your avatar is hilarious...

im a bit confused then he says

We won't have "normal" cards with the new cooler, heck even the new Hawk will still be with the current Twin Frozr

what does he mean normal cards

midrange ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

your avatar is hilarious...

I try :) It's me on a good day!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I try :) It's me on a good day!

i dont want to belive that D:

i dont get why anyone would want to change the reference cooler of the 780 though, yeah blabla quiter and cooler but, dat illuminated geforce gtx logo! lol

Are you Linus on an undercover account? :lol:. It definitely looks good but it's also nice to have choice, especially since there is no exclusivity in it now that you can get it even on a GTX 770 (it must suck for Titan owners thinking their cooler could buy them some bragging rights).

I'm not a fan of the colour green so I wouldn't get the stock cooler version. If it was a RGB light or blue/red then I'd like the stock cooler. :P

Twin Frozr V is very exciting although I won't be getting it.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

WTH MAN. So ya'll be telling me dat my AMD card ain't gunna got no TWIN FROZR? IS yall serious? 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Well I purchased a 770 Lightning. May have to pick up a 780 Lightning later this year.....

I doubt it will be exclusive to only the GTX 780. It'll be along the lines of future use. Graphics cards older than the MSI GTX 780 Lightning won't get them but future cards like the rumored upcoming HD 9970 will have them.

I hope they make the reactor thing look better, it looked horrible on the card card and it made it a triple slot which is bad.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I hope they make the reactor thing look better, it looked horrible on the card card and it made it a triple slot which is bad.

Which means no way to 4 way for records. UNLESS you made the I/O using only the bottom, that way when you have a waterblock only thing to worry of spacing is the reactor and not the cooler.

this is an awesome news! guess the wait was worth it. 

but will probably wait more til AMD spits out those Volcanic cards.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Techpowerup! has finally reviewed the Gaming editon, should i get it?

Techpowerup! has finally reviewed the Gaming editon, should i get it?

I wouldent, the gaming edition is pretty awesome but now imagine how much better the lightning will be. im gonna wait and get myself a lightning.  anyone know if any sites do hardware preorders? i dont want them to sell out before i can get my hands on one.

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

Wtf the 8th is almost over and they still haven't announced anything?? I seriously doubt they used european dating on that teaser ad...

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Wtf the 8th is almost over and they still haven't announced anything?? I seriously doubt they used european dating on that teaser ad...

I agree, normally MSI does deliver. However they said months for the Lightning to be released.

I can see through the smoked screen covering it. I'm afraid MSI won't let me tell you guys what it looks like, if I do they will send an assassin after me.  ;)

I can see through the smoked screen covering it. I'm afraid MSI won't let me tell you guys what it looks like, if I do they will send an assassin after me. ;)

TELL US. WE MUST KNOW