Twin frozer V Teaser pic, Exclusive to 780 Lightning

EFD307

I have email alerts set up to keep tabs on this card and this little bit of info just popped up, makes me even more excited for the release of this card, which hopefully will come in about a months time!!

http://www.overclock.net/t/1397633/vc-msi-teasing-geforce-gtx-780-lightning-at-computex-announce-twin-frozr-v/170

"Originally Posted by AJR1775 go_quote.gif

Damn. I'm about to pull the trigger on the MSI TF4 GTX 780.....do you think the TF5 is worth the wait?

neliz:

We won't have "normal" cards with the new cooler, heck even the new Hawk will still be with the current Twin Frozr. I think for everyday use, you'd just be happy with the GTX 780 Gaming.

When the time is there, you can always sell and get a new card, right? I need to find something clever in the Batman line that it's not the Graphics Card that you need, but it's the card that you deserve. or want.. yes... combine it with Star Trek.

The needs of the many outweigh the hero Gotham deserves.
Edited by neliz - 7/5/13 at 3:27am"

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

What is the new feature in version twinfrozer V?

i have no clue, just what ive seen in that forum. he does say its "Quieter and cooler, much, much cooler. tongue.gif" so theres that.

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

MUST. IGNORE. GAMING. MUST. WAIT. FOR. LIGHTNING!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Twin frozr is one of the coolest coolers out there and it gets the job done incredibly well and so good to overclock on. I miss my twin frozr card :'(

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

What is the new feature in version twinfrozer V?

well 4+1=5 ;)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Twin frozr is one of the coolest coolers out there and it gets the job done incredibly well and so good to overclock on. I miss my twin frozr card :'(

What did you trade it for?

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

No, 4+1= over 9000.

9002* :P

No, 4+1= over 9000.

9002* :P

i got nothing to say... poor guy was just asking for twin frozr 5 and look at us now ...

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

:)

How do you know that he is poor? B)

I'm Batman.

enough said.

Well i am still unicorn.

no you are a walrus with punk hair and wings

Well i am still unicorn.

I'm still a freaking bird.

That is gonna suck.

You mean TOTALLY ROCK?!

You mean TOTALLY ROCK?!

I'm a bat .

roses are blue

violats are orange

bats rock

birds suck

stop posting off-topic

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I'm a bat .

roses are blue

violats are orange

bats rock

birds suck

They why do you hang with Robin?

They why do you hang with Robin?

cause i have to tell him that he needs a mask to be robin hood. and i get money from it so why not?

Who's exited for the Lightning? and who plans to get it? I hope the bottom I/O has connections and a one bracket adapter for 4 WAY!!!

stop posting off-topic

this is out of control dude there is no way to stop it.