Where would you ideally like to live in?

WR10

Somewhere extraordinarily remote, in the Rocky Mountains, with great internet connection, whilst having a job that I can do 100% from home.

And when I say remote, I mean like this

rocky_mountains_wildflowers.jpg

No houses or roads in sight.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I rate 1/10.

Our homeless eat this every day. :P

JK.

But it is fact that the regulations are better here for food and that causes it to be better in general in taste/freshness too.

Also, that restaurant has the smallest portions ever according to the pictures.

I agree with you. Luckily I live an area where their is lots of fresh and organic foods. A lot of places in America don't have that. And I know those portions look small but they give you like 9 or 10 of them. My parents went there as a Christmas present a couple years ago (its like 200-300 dollars per person) and they were too full to finish. Apparently it's very, very filling.

Living on a moutainous region in Sweden while still have Fiber . Boo ya !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I would love to live in japan,or mid-west america states with long farmland and country side with a microcenter nearby. 

Barley_Barn.jpg

I plan on moving to the Netherlands or one of the Scandinavian nations a few years(read 10) down the track. 
Find a plot of land somewhere with a hill, dig a bit of it up and 3D print an advanced home of sorts into it so half of it ends up underground.

Basically because I like the fact those nations are progressive and most people in them seem to be scientifically literate.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I like to think I belong to England, I love my country and my city and never plan on leaving but DAMN IS IT HOT! I only can drink my beloved tea on winter! 

Honestly I love where I live. Its a beautiful place

I would love a New York apartment though, or maybe California or something, somewhere nice in the US.  Maybe a few holiday homes around the world that I can visit whenever I feel like it but keep my home where it is

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm already making arrangements to move next year to America, Lived there for a year and loved. Also anything is better than South Africa right now. Some hardcore stuff going down here

:( 

So looks like Austin is my pick. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Only about 100km away, this is where I'll move eventually:

Reine, Lofoten, Norway

9529287067_415c1c17b9_b.jpg

Above pic: 3 AM on a midsummer night

norway_reinePano.jpg

View from one of the mountains

The_ideal_world.jpg

Winter

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

- sniped - 

What can I do to move to this place with my family ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Somewhere in Europe, most likely Norway, because the internet is great and it's cold and generally beautiful. Probably never gonna happen for a number of reasons, but I'm hopeful.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

What can I do to move to this place with my family ? 

Not sure, I'm no expert on immigration, though one of my friends is from America and moved to a place not far away from Reine (Svolvær)

He had a job lined up though in advance. This area of Norway is big on fishing, industry (ship wharfs, food factories) shipping, logistics and tourism.

Somewhere in Europe, most likely Norway, because the internet is great and it's cold and generally beautiful.

Most of Norway isn't as cold as the other Nordic countries, if you want cold, you have to target specific places in Norway (south Norway inland/ highland) or inner Troms/ Finnmark counties. (Which can get REALLY cold - Siberia cold, even)

The coldest place in the Nordics is probably Finland and Northern Sweden.

Norway's towns are mostly on the coastline, which is hot in the summer and temperate/ slightly chilly in the winter. The only "cold" cities in Norway which is also on the coast is probably Bodø, (But it's cold mostly because of harsh wind) Tromsø, Kirkenes and Hammerfest.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Sweden.

Hot girls with beyond cute accents, i think cooler weather? (has to be compared to Aus) fast Internet and progressive government.

Easiest choice of my life and that's saying something! 

Sweden.

Hot girls with beyond cute accents, i think cooler weather? (has to be compared to Aus) fast Internet and progressive government.

Easiest choice of my life and that's saying something! 

What's wrong with Australia? Yeah you get nopes, but you also have Ben Croshaw!

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Sweden.

Pro tip: Skellefteå and Luleå are amazing little towns, try to avoid the big 3 cities, not only are they insanely expensive but it's also tough to get a job, and nowhere to have a BBQ :P

top kek, you are possibly the only other person on this forum that knows that

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I didn't even know who that was until i just looked him up lol.

What's wrong with Australia? I dunno if you keep up with politics but our current government is a complete rubbish, it's hot ALL the time, Internet is disgraceful, everything is super expensive (i know Sweden isn't cheap but i could deal with it there since everything else isn't shit) every holiday is just an excuse to get drunk, you have bogans every where and there accents are terrible, stupid laws for guns and cars, the list just goes on and on.

I didn't even know who that was until i just looked him up lol.

What's wrong with Australia? I dunno if you keep up with politics but our current government is a complete rubbish, it's hot ALL the time, Internet is disgraceful, everything is super expensive (i know Sweden isn't cheap but i could deal with it there since everything else isn't shit) every holiday is just an excuse to get drunk, you have bogans every where and there accents are terrible, stupid laws for guns and cars, the list just goes on and on.

Erm, sounds exactly like Russia to me.

Somewhere like norway or sweden, with great countryside, even more so than the UK, although I'd need a really fast internet connection and decent healthcare as well to convince me to move there. Germany is very tempting however, I've been there for a week and loved it, so I'd certainly consider moving there or to Canada  as well. So the shortlist is: Norway, Sweden, Germany and Canada, if I had to live anywhere other than the UK.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Erm, sounds exactly like Russia to me.

Lmao really? I always wanted to visit Russia but if it's anything like Aus i won't go near it with a 10ft pole lol

You can't get proper AK's there?

It takes you 5 years to drive a car with a turbo?

It's 30c+ 90% of the time?

electricity and petrol is expensive?

Lmao really? I always wanted to visit Russia but if it's anything like Aus i won't go near it with a 10ft pole lol

You can't get proper AK's there?

It takes you 5 years to drive a car with a turbo?

It's 30c+ 90% of the time?

electricity and petrol is expensive?

Proper AKs are near impossible to get, but shotguns are more or less okay (although if you wanna use them for anything but hunting you're in for a big and nasty surprise).

You can drive whatever you want, but the cars (at least new) are about 40% more expenisve due to idiotic tax policy.

The weather is batshit crazy, it can go from -10 to +5 in a matter of 24 hours, winters can go down to -30 (although that's rare, it averages -15-18 during coldest months) and last two summers were at stable +30+38.

Not 100% sure about electricity (it's roughly 15 US cents per kWh at day and 4 cents/kWh at night), but the petrol is more expensive than in the US, about $0.85 per liter (that's about $3.2/gal for you Imperial system users).

On the plus side, no one gives a shit about anything.

Someplace cold, far away from people, in a forest (as dense as possible), lots of mountains in the country and around me, rivers, animals (the more "dangerous" the better) and crisp air.

Like I seriously want to rough it in the harshest environments or at least incredibly beautiful places (like a scene from a fantasy book/movie) so in Russia, Norway or something like.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |