Where would you ideally like to live in?

WR10

As the title states , where would you ideally want to live in?

I for one , would want some place with average 10-20 degree celsius ,FRIENDLY PEOPLE , and I honestly wouldnt mind if it's a countryside  ;)

Somewhere with the same cost of living and rought population size as where I am (Fort Wayne, Indiana, 250k) but a microcenter within an hour drive and google fiber. Or just not being Fort Wayne would do

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I would want to live in a small castle far away from everybody but with good roads to towns that I could go really fast in somewhere cold with volcanoes to, so basically Iceland.  Also really good internet, like Google fiber but all for myself.

A place that isn't too crowded but still has nice neighborhoods and great internet speeds. Also it rarely rains but is usually 60-70°F

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Ideally, in your mom.

No, i'd like to live in a place that's cloudy (though not usually rainy), lots of nature and plant life, great internet, and around 15-20 celsius (60-70 degrees Fahrenheit).

I like cool weather so i can wear all of my more fashionable clothes that's too hot for anything higher.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

America, well because murika. But it's technically the second most developed country, just behind Japan.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

As the title states , where would you ideally want to live in?

I for one , would want some place with average 10-20 degree celsius ,FRIENDLY PEOPLE , and I honestly wouldnt mind if it's a countryside  ;)

^Toronto :D

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

A place that isn't too crowded but still has nice neighborhoods and great internet speeds. Also it rarely rains but is usually 60-70°F

Come live in my street.

Best one on the planet imo.

America, well because murika. But it's technically the second most developed country, just behind Japan.

Pshhh, Europe reks the US.

Pshhh, Europe reks the US.

Reasons?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Reasons?

Many.

He hehehe.

Food quality, medical care systems, education, tech advancements too, and security, safety.

Pretty sure it can't get much better than here. I mean here here at least.

Come live in my street.

Best one on the planet imo.

I would miss Texas BBQ and Mexican food way too much. :unsure:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Somewhere with awesome internet, i would imagine a penthouse with very good security and in close proximity to a bunch of amazing restaurants :)

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-vic-east+melbourne-118414263

Something like this would be in my sights if i won the lottery lol

I would miss Texas BBQ and Mexican food way too much. :unsure:

We have good foodz too

I currently live in Chicago and love it, would just rather have a nice apartment in Trump Tower, or in London, I don't know where though i'm going to take a semester abroad in London though.

We have good foodz too

Do you have super burritos? Thats what I thought.

Get Rekt

Someplace with cold ambient temps,.. & Fibre Internet.

Obvious reasons :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Do you have super burritos? Thats what I thought.

Get Rekt

Do you have frikadellen and kroketten and noncrap tasting foods in general with actual high quality ingredients and such? Your super burritos are nothing compared to the godlike foods we have.

Tyrannosaurus rekt.

Someplace with cold ambient temps,.. & Fibre Internet.

Obvious reasons :)

Move here, seriously...

Do you have frikadellen and kroketten and noncrap tasting foods in general with actual high quality ingredients and such? Your super burritos are nothing compared to the godlike foods we have.

Tyrannosaurus rekt.

http://www.thomaskeller.com/tfl 

Nube

I think i would like to move to Oregon or Washington in the future.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

That is pleb food over here.

Because it's not like that is one of the top ten restaurants in the world or anything. You know.

I think i would like to move to Oregon or Washington in the future.

I want to go to college in one of those states when I'm older. To me the weather is perfect.

Because it's not like that is one of the top ten restaurants in the world or anything. You know.

I rate 1/10.

Our homeless eat this every day. :P

JK.

But it is fact that the regulations are better here for food and that causes it to be better in general in taste/freshness too.

Also, that restaurant has the smallest portions ever according to the pictures.