The worse time your phone could go off?

My question, what is the worst time your phone could go off?

It can be hypothetical, but real life experiences are much funnier. 

I'll start; During the LinusTechTips live stream, there was a guy who called in. His ringtone went off. Anyone who was watching this knows why hilarity ensued. 

My question, what is the worst time your phone could go off?

It can be hypothetical, but real life experiences are much funnier. 

I'll start; During the LinusTechTips live stream, there was a guy who called in. His ringtone went off. Anyone who was watching this knows why hilarity ensued. 

N**** n**** n**** n**** n**** n**** 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

during a livestream :|

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You get back from a wonderful date with a chick. She's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, and all you want is to lean in and kiss her. "Baby, I love you so much." *goes for the smooch* Your phone start buzzing and screaming like crazy "N**** n**** n**** n****!!!!!!!!"  ;)

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I had got my first phone during freshman year of highschool. My mom made me take this study skills class during A period. First day I had the phone during school I had the phone on silent but My mom called me twice and it rang for some reason.  Luckily the teacher was deaf to it for some reason so I didn't get in trouble.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Proabably if you're in the middle of performing on a stage

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Probably in some really important family event like a funeral, especially if you have a not normal ringtone. 

I had that happen in my grandma's funeral recently.Her brother's phone went off. It is more acceptable the closer the person is to the person who has died.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Well I'm in highschool, so during the SATs or HESPAs. That's always hilarious! :P

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I had mine go off in the middle of a meeting where we were discussing whether to re do the whole office and stick 10gbe in there. The management got very annoyed. It was actually the guys from the delivery office delivering my Xeon's for work. Not my fault.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Well I'm in highschool, so during the SATs or HESPAs. That's always hilarious! :P

Happened with someone during my SAT tests. The guy was kicked out which was pretty hilarious. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

happened to me when i was stationed in korea. i was at a small base, K-16, where there was maybe 300-400 people in our only battalion there. we were having a huge, battalion formation and i was in the back. i had arrived late for some reason or other, can't remember. but sure enough, i forgot to put my phone on silent and i got a phone call right in the middle of our battalion commander talking about whatever he was talking about. 300 people or more, all in a small location, 90% of them outranking you, that's a bad time for a phone to go off for certain. 

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

During an exam. Which is why I turn it off and remove the battery.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

In a freaking exam!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I'm also in highschool, and in NJ if your phone goes off during one of those you would be in less trouble if you cheated and got caught. 

That was me during the livestream, and it was on purpose haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8iSGuic0Wo

I was pretty sure it was a troll because the mic and the music didn't sound the same lol I wonder if Linus or Slick will come across this thread and see that you trolled. 

and that is why my phone is always on virbrate:) and yes I miss people's calls but who cares since I don't want to be bound by my phone:)

This is a long story but it's worth it. I was going to do a test for a really fancy school and I had to go with a bus because my mum and dad needed the car for the day. So I hop on the bus at 07:00 in the morning to be there in 09:00 in the morning (The test was supposed to be at 11 o'clock) So I have an LG Optimus 3D witch just sucks my battery dead in like three to four hours. And I was praying that it would make it trough the day. I finished with the test and I was like '' I have a whole day for myself alone in a big city'' so I took advantage of that and started going to different shops and stuff. My bus home was at 17:00 and I missed it. And my phone's battery was at 2%. I called my mu and told her that I will get the one at 19:00 and she was like how could that happen to you and stuff like that. I had two more hours to wonder around the city so that's what I did. After that I hopped on the bus and returned back home ( I was grounded for 2 months. They took my phone and gave me an old Nokia phone (It's battery can hold up for like 7 days) ) :P That's my story.

If there is a serial killer in your room and you're hiding in the closet, you will survive other cases :lol:

The intake of your new job.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

during an exam. you won't have that diploma now......

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll