To be fair, I subscribe to 4 whole channels, and I don't ever use the "live feed" or whatever google calls it, so I always make it to your videos...

I've subscribed to both, LTT and TQ. Both channels are amazing in quality and information.

Definitely put that plaque up in your new HQ. It will look really nice. Maybe when you first walk in.

Congrats on 1 Million subs (1.4M right now =)).

Every day when I get home first thing is to watch all your new videos.

As you mentioned in this video YouTube doesn't deliver videos anymore to subscribed users and because of that I have developed an App that solves this problem.

It is called Video Deck for YouTube (http://www.videodeck.net/).

With it user never misses any video you upload to channel. He can also get a notification about new upload and then watches it directly in app. 

I recommend it to every hardcore YT user.

why is there a link to amazon and ncix? that dumb and he could at least search for "gold youtube play button" on both instead of just gold and camera -.-

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

how viable would it be to host your own videos on your website here? Maybe the double uploading would be a pain?

Early access on Vessel followed to simultaneous distribution on Youtube and the website here?

Congrats LMG!

that button should do a tour around the world trough the countries that the subs come from!

like Stanley cup!

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Just make a donate button on your forum. Monthly sub. is not always an option for me, I don't always have money to pay monthly. But once in a while things are working out and i tend to give back to people and depending on my budget i give out some amount. Fock, just give your bank details :) I did subscribe in the past to your forum. Always happy to support you, Total Biscuit, Quill18 and Barnacules.. ahh, and community channel (love that girl).

nonetheless, fuck Google for the bullshit... yeah they supply the platform but the idea wasn't theirs.

Yes, youtube is better (More reliable) but in the same time easier for them to manipulate.

But... all this will lead towards the end of youtube and other platforms will come with slightly better options like Vessel.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Does Vessel need Flash? I don't like Flash.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Terve!
Well, Youtube stopped telling me that you've uploaded a video years ago. (LTT only) But this does not matter, because its every day anyways.

Keep up the good work!

Sayonara!
Shadow

Does Vessel need Flash? I don't like Flash.

this, along with the fact i won't install it on my kinda school/hobby related system

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Oh boy...

I know that having good sponsorship is importan to keepin' on. A lots of people complain about watching the advertising, and here in Mexico the people have a bad vision of it. For example, a couple of famous vloggers from here, Lusito Rey and Werevertumorro starred a TV ad of chips, and 90% of his followers call they sell-outs just because that.

One thing is getting a revenue for you work and other being an ads human machine.

For me, and for sure much of the linusers (term that I invented just now, BTW), that doen't complain us. Even we get good thing on it. Heck, even I have a thing that every time you open a new tab in your browser some ads are shown, and that view-money is sent to charity orgs.

Anyway, 1M SUBS

YYyZMBo.jpg

#PCMasterRace #LinuxMasterRace

Don't mix being popular and common becasue ot being the best, and being common and popular because it was the first thing the people saw.

I owe so much to you and your team, Linus. I've been an avid follower since last fall, when I first got this crazy idea that I was going to build a computer myself. I don't remeber what I searched for to find your channel, but I just kept watching videos to get myself accustomed to computer terms and and features. As I was nervously assembling my PC, you can bet I had one of your step-by-step guides playing in the background. Well, I'm writing this on my rig now. I have all 3 pages whitelisted in AdBlocker and I will gladly sign up to Vessel if it supports LMG more. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2015!

I really like what you guys have done. You taught me how to build a computer that is beastly. Congrats on your play button. Keep it up where ever you go I will follow.

Congratulations! I really enjoy your videos, and appreciate all the hard work. you guys even got me to sign up for dollar shave club, my first razors should be here Monday! 

Congratulations to the LMG crew, and in particular Linus, Luke and Edzel for taking that leap of faith to start the venture! Have been a subscriber since the first unboxings!

I've been really dissapointed in YouTubes approach to things for the past year or so, and the new crack down on ad's and forcing users to served up ad's is another straw on that camels back. 

I have no problem if you guys move to Vessel, Vimeo, or even host it yourselfs on your site via AWS or something - dont fall into the trap of YouTube's strong arming, especially when they havent improved the interface, comment section, etc...in any meaningful way - its such a pain to use, i'm happy many content creators I watch have moved to the likes of Vimeo.

Anyone, hope you guys to continue to evolve your content creation, love to see the more off-cuff stuff you guys do such as your tours, and your channel super fun stuff. Hope you continue to grow in that area :)

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

Great video!

I did feel the emotion from Linus in the video and that nearly brought tears to my eyes (must be those damned allergies..). You can look at people and see what they are passionate about and that was plainly evident here.

Congratulations and thanks for the early 2015 update!

Awww, I'm all emotional, Cheers for all the videos I've loved every one of them as from looking at the forum so has everyone else. Keep up the good work!

I don't think the plaque makes up for what YouTube has been doing to video makers lately right? Best of luck in the future LTT/LMG.  Hope you get paid the way you should but hopefully also you will continue to entertain us at times with your comical bits.  I need that along with tech information.

However still hopefully in the future ...

Die smart phones DIE!  Apple please DIE!  I don't like hearing about this crap.

... and please PLEASE some PHYSX benchmarking in 2015!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Congrats Linus Media group! Keep 'em videos coming!! ;)

BTW you guys should consider an RSS feed, instead or in addition to the email list.

I also would like an RSS feed. I prefer to keep my email limited to correspondence, not newsletters. I check my phone every time it vibrates telling me there is a new message. If I signed up for email newsletters, It would be going off all the time. Instead, I use feedly to keep up on news from the variety of websites that interest me. 

Congrats, well deserved.

Linus getting all emotional, good stuff :D 

Oh amazing linus, you saw the Game theory video i sent you =D
i actually dont mind the subscriber inbox been so broken because im always expecting the next LTT video everyday, but i understand that its not the same way to everyone.

id like you to read this linus if you dont mind,
i think i understand the problem, take me for exemple. i whatch at least 1 LTT video per day. cuz ive whatched all the ones in the past already, but this is not the only video i whatch on youtube, i whatch like more than 20 videos about dragonball per day and something arround 30 music videos, so when i open youtube homepage, i recive sugestions to whatch more of those even tho my favorite channel is LTT, so thats broken, i wish i could pin my "Favorite channels" on top of the "Suggested videos".