12G-P4-2999-KR_XL_6.jpg

EVGA Hydro Copper water block made by EK

Looks awesome
Base Clock: 1152 MHz
Boost Clock: 1241 MHz
Memory Clock: 7010 MHz

Source:

http://www.evga.com/articles/00918/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-X/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EK WB for TITAN X

FC-Titan-X_NP_fit1_1200(2).jpg

FC-Titan-X_CP_fit2_1200.jpg

FC-Titan-X_NA_fit1_1200.jpg

Pricing :

SUx64rS.png

Source:

http://www.ekwb.com/news/579/19/EK-releases-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-X-water-blocks/

In the future. Far far future

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

It's just a water block right? Why does the water block have clock speeds? Does the Titan X from EVGA  have an option to come with the Water block when you order this?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

It's just a water block right? Why does the water block have clock speeds? Does the Titan X from EVGA  have an option to come with the Water block when you order this?

No, it's a Titan X with a custom EK waterblock pre-installed. So it's both the GPU itself and the Waterblock pre-installed.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

No, it's a Titan X with a custom EK waterblock pre-installed. So it's both the GPU itself and the Waterblock pre-installed.

So the water block isn't sold separately?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

So the water block isn't sold separately?

I don't think the custom one with "EVGA" engraved on it is sold seperately, though I could be wrong. But I do know Ek sells their own waterblocks without the EVGA branding.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I really want a Titan X, 2 bad 5me coz no job = no Titan X

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Ahh yea my minecraft is going to get even more framerates!

I can finally run those global illumination shaders with the texturepack that I like with some mods just for fun

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

HnnnHNNhNGGg... dat EK Nickle plate doe

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

Would it come with the reference cooler also in the box in case you want to switch?

Now, all I need is a good paying job and I'll be able to afford the Titan X + waterblock. :D

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

How many rads would be needed to push two of these Titans in SLI + heavy OC?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

EVGA you better include a backplate

They have to, all waterblocks need backplates in order to hold the waterblock to the card. If you see the 980 hydrocopper or even the separate EK block for  980s they have backplates too

Would it come with the reference cooler also in the box in case you want to switch?

No it only comes with the block installed and thats it  :D

No it only comes with the block installed and thats it  :D

What if you want to sell your loop? :'( xD

I'm seriously starting to think about going through the trouble to force Gigabyte to give me a refund, and use that money to by , and watercool, a single slot card, I only use HDMI and DVI anyway so iny DP isn't an issue (GTX 650ti for 3+ monitors due to its flexibility, and my main monitor doesn't have DP anyway)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

How many rads would be needed to push two of these Titans in SLI + heavy OC?

To keep two of these and a CPU cool under stock clocks, a 240x60/80 will be plenty. To overclock any of them I'd go with a 480 or 560 or divvy these numbers up as you see fit. It's a big die GPU with only a 250W TDP.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Wicked, shame I cannot afford that GPU. But I'm fine with my R9 280x, destroys 1080p with wich I will stay for few years at least.