GTA V 4k Footage? (EDIT: no footage, just screenshots) Looks baller on PC as expected.

vodkapump

That's a horrible "fire effect".

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

I am hoping my single 980 will be able to run GTA V on 4k, not sure if I'll have the money to get another 980 yet.

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

Hopefully the mods for this game will be stellar. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Hopefully the mods for this game will be stellar. 

This game even looks like it's going to be great stock. 

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

I just know I need to replace my 3.5GB 970 for this.. DAMNIT NVIDIA

Yeah because 0,5 GB's of VRAM will make such a big difference.

wow such a minor difference and u made us wait 1.6 years for this game rockstar u should have made it better 

Considering almost every major AAA title released in 2014 was broken on launch, I don't think it's fair for us to complain about releases coming late.

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

Yeah because 0,5 GB's of VRAM will make such a big difference.

at 4k it definitely does, considering 4 GB isn't enough to do 4k to begin with.

970 is the 4th best GPU right now, that's including the TX and GTA V is a Nvidia title anyway.

If you want to run GTA in 4K, half a gig is the least of your problems. Yeah, 4K calls for 4GB+ but even if there were a 8GB version of the 980, 4K needs performance a lot more than memory, look at the 3GB 780/780 Ti performance comparisons with the 4GB cards. People gaming at 4K or downsampling from 4K are complaining about needing 2 or more video cards to run that resolution properly, not about amount of memory.  

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

that is not minor, having all the textures be redone at a higher res. 1.6 years on a 7 year dev time is not that bad.

Why not do it in the first place... should have been done at the same time just do higher res and then re render at lower when needed

Why not do it in the first place... should have been done at the same time just do higher res and then re render at lower when needed

ture, but optimizing code for a divers platform and replacing a lot of textures and bug fixing takes a long time. games are not made in a year. there's 1000 people working on GTA for 7 years. its no simple task to do what they are doing.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

ture, but optimizing code for a divers platform and replacing a lot of textures and bug fixing takes a long time. games are not made in a year. there's 1000 people working on GTA for 7 years. its no simple task to do what they are doing.

I get they are not made in a year, but why release the worst version you possibly could first? 

I get they are not made in a year, but why release the worst version you possibly could first? 

1. its easier

2. paid exlusive (not sure if this is true)

3. want to spend extra time on the better version, so release the finished low end one first.

4. ran into more optimization issues on pc then consoles.

5. expected the demand to be higher on consoles.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

4 oh 4

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I am hoping my single 980 will be able to run GTA V on 4k, not sure if I'll have the money to get another 980 yet.

I'll go out on a limb here and say no way in hell a 980 is going to run GTA V at 4k, At a playable framerate anyhow.

Thank you console gamers for spending so much of your time beta testing GTA V, can't wait until the actual real game is released!

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I'm going to just tell you right now that it won't. You will have to dial back the present for any new release with a single 980.

False. 4GB is fine.

Sucks this game wasn't released at day one, as it should've been.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Sucks this game wasn't released at day one, as it should've been.

And if it was released the same day as the PS3/360 versions we probably would have had a game that looked only marginally better and wouldn't have had all the features that the PS4 and XB1 versions got, then PC gamers would bitch and moan about not getting those features.

Looks fantastic. Can't wait for the release. :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Wait, the game was running at 4K on PS4?, I assume that was some translation problem xD.

Other than that, can't wait to see what iCEnhancer can do for GTA V.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

See, beta testing aint so bad!

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

And if it was released the same day as the PS3/360 versions we probably would have had a game that looked only marginally better and wouldn't have had all the features that the PS4 and XB1 versions got, then PC gamers would bitch and moan about not getting those features.

Well I meant it as actual game made mainly for PC with all the goods, as it once was. Not how games lately get released, late yet still broken.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Wait, the game was running at 4K on PS4?, I assume that was some translation problem xD.

Other than that, can't wait to see what iCEnhancer can do for GTA V.

Supposedly it's on the "upcoming refresh of the PS4 that supports 4k" highly doubt GTA actually runs at 4k on it though!!

Link is broken? I want to see the album! :(

Just check the source :)