9/11, Bin Laden, and other shady topics.

Scia

I blame Israel for 9/11 (ignore my pic im serious)

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Still waiting for the US to win a war on their own.

WARNING, RADICAL STATEMENT:

Proportionately to other worldly events 9/11 really wasn't that bad at all.

Still waiting for the US to win a war on their own.

WARNING, RADICAL STATEMENT:

Proportionately to other worldly events 9/11 really wasn't that bad at all.

In reality, no it's not. But it is the most major attack on domestic soil the US has ever experienced.

Think about it. The US has never fought a war on domestic soil. We are just B.A. to bring the fight to them.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

The U.S didn't win WW1 or WW2...WUT!?

Nobody truly wins a war, both sides suffer great losses of both militants and even civilians... The only difference is the 'victors' have higher morale than the 'defeated' side(s).

Also as for WW1 and WW2 the USA jumped in later on both occasions and the armies of Europe and Asia did most of the fighting.

I know this, it just bugs me that everyone thinks they "won" the wars. :P

Very much doubt that you could set up all of it as a big flase flag operation, but I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest if there's not more about the whole thing than we know.

As for the towers: Seems unlikely that they came down just from planes, but if they were "helped along" we'll never know, or who did so.

What I do know is that blaming Islam is getting REALLY OLD. Blaming Islam for some crazies who hate the West is like saying that the westboro baptist church speak for the entire of Christianity. It's like in England at the moment - a soldier got stabbed and killed in London, then the two guys who did it started quoting Koran verse and waving the knives around. That's being called a terrorist attack. In retaliation, some fools called the "english defence league" (far right-wing fundamenatlists) have been planting bombs outside mosques, but do they call it a terrorist attack on the news? Oh no, because the people we're all meant to be scared of have brown skin and big beards!

Fear is just another way of controlling the people. Look at all the civil liberties we're losing, so our governments can watch over us. And why, because OH NOES BIG BEARDY TERRIRSTS!!!1

:ph34r:

Heres a very SHADY topic:

More like a shady tropic! Am I right? ;)

2pac is alive

osama is alive

9/11 was america

jay z is in the illuminati

Yay, another topic for people to argue over stuff they know nothing about. I call for locking this thread.

When was the last time the US actually won a war? WW2 if you count that as a victory ^^

WW2 was the last actual war we were in. In anything since, Congress hasn't declared war. The US has not lost a declared war.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I love everything about this thread so much. Seriously, I'm always afraid to shout my conspiracy theories, because people usually get mad at me for being Muslim. Here, I don't even have to tell my theories, they've already been said. Also, I have a very strong feeling quite a few of us are going to prison for treason.. ;D

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

The more you put together the worse it gets ^^ Says social psychology ^^ Individual on his own exceeds the intellect of a group by far.

Well, considering stuff like "Fox News" and so on, it's not hard to get people believing anything you tell them...

They barely have heard any other statement, especially at the beginning ^^'

Why were webdomains like august 11 and so on registered by the US months in advance?

How come the owner of the WTC was checking whether a renovation or rebuilt would be more cost efficient -> Rebuild? ^^

Why do steel beams melt at 700°C [Kerosines burning temp] ?! Why did the WTC implode? How could something as tiny as a plane crash the towers?

Why was there explosions a few levels beneath the actual falling part?

Bandwitdh -> Upload is artificially limited to inhibit upload of big files such as bluray rips ^^ Atleast what I read :D

*Tinfoil hat time*

http://www.debunking911.com/

Read up bub.

Watch this. Sound effects are great too..

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

90% convinced 9/11 was a false flag operation

50% sure we have/had aliens/alien craft in Area 51/somewhere similar

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I am a person who has always thought to question what I've learned, but come on... we tested hundreds, maybe thousands of nuclear bombs prior to the bombs in Japan, why would we need to kill hundreds of thousands of people if it was just a test?

For any of those other 'theories', why hasn't there been any leaks of actual evidence conforming them? Don't tell me there isn't somebody like Snowden in every single top secret facility with access to the data that wouldn't want to leak it if they actually had a chance.

People looking at news footage and making conclusions are basing them off of the information they want us to have. Maybe they want us to come up with stories on our own and fight among ourselves as that usually makes us not really as interested in fixing the issues, but proving our point instead. All the people who think 9/11 was staged by the government just seem to want to prove it was the government, but what would happen if that was proved to be true? Would there be anything more than 'I told you so!' with a smug grin like you know better than all the sheep who go with the government instead of all the sheep who don't?

maybe thousands of nuclear bombs prior to the bombs in Japan, why would we need to kill hundreds of thousands of people if it was just a test?

nope, only one. The US at the time only had three atom bombs, one was a test. Two were used on japan. The atom bombs were necessary to avoid an even greater loss of life (on both sides). The japanese were honorable to the point of ignorance, civilians would commit suicide to avoid being captured by the americans.    

http://xkcd.com/966/

My favorite XKCD dealing with conspiracy theories. Honestly, though, some hold some water. The NSA wasn't a surprise to some. Look at the way other governments operate. Remember how the public reacted to 9/11. Look at the way the Internet operates. It points to the surveillance. No sufficient evidence is provided through these, but we can see where they lead. Unfortunately, human logic is always flawed. An individual may be smarter that the group. but even the individual has his/her faults. That's why I take conspiracy theories with a grain of salt. Intuition is powerful, but it should never convince one of something on the scale that these conspiracy theories operate. Facts dictate. Sadly we all exhibit the sheep-like behavior of the group, no matter how individualistic we are. That being said, I can't disprove all conspiracy theories, but I can try my best to see which ones follow ALL the facts.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

Hey guys if you want hard proof that a majority of 9/11 is a hoax watch a movie on netflix called Zeitgeist. 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Hey guys if you want hard proof that a majority of 9/11 is a hoax watch a movie on netflix called Zeitgeist. 

Zeitgeist has more BS than a rodeo.

I am a person who has always thought to question what I've learned, but come on... we tested hundreds, maybe thousands of nuclear bombs prior to the bombs in Japan, why would we need to kill hundreds of thousands of people if it was just a test?

For any of those other 'theories', why hasn't there been any leaks of actual evidence conforming them? Don't tell me there isn't somebody like Snowden in every single top secret facility with access to the data that wouldn't want to leak it if they actually had a chance.

People looking at news footage and making conclusions are basing them off of the information they want us to have. Maybe they want us to come up with stories on our own and fight among ourselves as that usually makes us not really as interested in fixing the issues, but proving our point instead. All the people who think 9/11 was staged by the government just seem to want to prove it was the government, but what would happen if that was proved to be true? Would there be anything more than 'I told you so!' with a smug grin like you know better than all the sheep who go with the government instead of all the sheep who don't?

Agreed, a big +1 right there.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Zeitgeist has more BS than a rodeo.

Ya your profile picture explains alot of that....

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

@EricX2 three bombs dude 1 on bikini atol, two on nippon. so much for not a test ^^

I find it quite interesting to have different oppinions on 9/11 yet I find it hard not to make fun of the ones believing what TV told them as there is facts (eg. collapsing in freefall speed) that anyone can see, even on TV.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Surprised people aren't saying WW2 has its fishy bits. It was our (being the victors of WW1) fault anyway, if we never screwed over Germany in the Treaty of Versailles the war would have never happened and there would be no Hitler that we know of today.

Guess what, it's the human nature that makes us do such things as control somebody else. When you think of it, when you have control over someone, they pose much less of a threat for you, and you feel safer. It's all about survival instincts, after all.

DO ALIENS EXIST, actually just reminded me of something Bill Hicks said about these travellers from the stars ending up at Fife Alabama or something, I'd post a video but there is a little swearing and I don't want to get banned.

But if anyone is interested to see what I'm talking about then type Bill Hicks UFO bit or something like that, pretty damn funny lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

DO ALIENS EXIST

im sure they do somewhere.

im sure they do somewhere.

I certainly believe there is something out there in that massive universe that we all reside in but whether they exist or not I think we shouldn't be searching for it.