9/11, Bin Laden, and other shady topics.

Scia

If you really want a job learn Spanish,  Mandarin and Japanese

Japanese class starting 15th of August ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Edited my quote aswell xD

Sweden? ^^ Try Norway =P

I would join my ancestors but I couldn't take death metal banging from everyhouse

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I would join my ancestors but I couldn't take death metal banging from everyhouse

tz tz tz Norway is Black-Metal ^^

Yet you can take a completely corrupt BS political system, NSA spying on everything you do and a whole system setup to have you end up in jail for the rest of your life for having a joint on you (etc. etc.)?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

K7U22fL.jpgUfnuOFS.jpg

COME AT US BRO

8zObueP.jpgFa5dRUy.jpg

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Yet you can take a completely corrupt BS political system, NSA spying on everything you do and a whole system setup to have you end up in jail for the rest of your life for having a joint on you (etc. etc.)?

What? I said Sweden anyways. I am sorry I wasn't born an extremely progressive and humanitarian country like you,

K7U22fL.jpgUfnuOFS.jpg

COME AT US BRO

8zObueP.jpgFa5dRUy.jpg

First of all, to become a member of the Swiss-Guard, you have to be catholic, and you have to have been molested by a priest atleast once.

Also, the swiss guard will just walk up to your tanks and do

And we have all your moneyz ^^

And if you want to use "come at us" use this:

dont-tread-on-me-flag-war-is-hell-store.

What? I said Sweden anyways. I am sorry I wasn't born an extremely progressive and humanitarian country like you,

Well actually I was born in Canada, then lived in america for a while. It's not about where you're born, it's about what you do. You know what I did? I moved...

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

First of all, to become a member of the Swiss-Guard, you have to be catholic, and you have to have been molested by a priest atleast once.

Also, the swiss guard will just walk up to your tanks and do

And we have all your moneyz ^^

And if you want to use "come at us" use this:

Well actually I was born in Canada, then lived in america for a while. It's not about where you're born, it's about what you do. You know what I did? I moved...

Too bad I can't move.

My mansion is waiting for me in the paradise country called Switzerland. Switzerland > everything else

FU, now I have to listen to that 10mins -.- ^^

FU, now I have to listen to that 10mins -.- ^^

ALL HAIL, KING OF THE LOSERS!

K7U22fL.jpgUfnuOFS.jpg

COME AT US BRO

8zObueP.jpgFa5dRUy.jpg

Well I guess I'll go eat some cheese with some watches, army knives and a side of finance. Oh and some chocolate for dessert.

Well I guess I'll go eat some cheese with some watches, army knives and a side of finance.

We have won another war! Yeehaw!

Good job guys! Fighting wars and killing civilians, FOR FREEDOM! 'Muricaaa!!!

When was the last time the US actually won a war? WW2 if you count that as a victory ^^

When was the last time the US actually won a war? WW2 if you count that as a victory ^^

Good job guys! Fighting wars and killing civilians, FOR FREEDOM! 'Muricaaa!!!

It feels like no one understands my sarcasm.

It feels like no one understands my sarcasm.

What is this "sarcasm" you speak of? I haz not seen its now!

What is this "sarcasm" you speak of? I haz not seen its now!

6FtnyYy.jpg

8FFVYOq.jpg

8FFVYOq.jpg

Hahahaa looooool ^^

Well, Americans are pretty freaking stupid. Half the people I know have poor grammar. 

I chose academic English instead of AP or Honors last year and most of the kids in my class could barely read. 

Not to mention "text speak" and modern music ruining our language. 

Why do steel beams melt at 700°C [Kerosines burning temp] ?!

Steel doesn't melt at 700 degrees but I'd imagine the burning fuel inside the building would insulate it increasing the temperature up to the required 1,400 degrees or so which is certainly possible, make a bonfire and the temperature inside can easily melt steel once it's up to temperature (we've done it), not sure about the other things you've wrote, I try not to go into conspiracy theories because to be they seem like a wild goose chase.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

BIN LADEN WAS A SET UP.... TRAINED BY THE CIA OH MY GOD 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler