9/11, Bin Laden, and other shady topics.

Scia

I think we shouldn't be searching for it.

Why not? Researching the unknown is how humanity has come this far.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Why not? Researching the unknown is how humanity has come this far.

10 bucks says that if we do get into contact with an intelligent civilsation, what are the governments going to do, what are their governments going to do.

We'll either wipe them out or they'll wipe us out, it's a cool idea to search for intelligent life but I think we should be avoiding it, even Stephen Hawkin has said that numerous times that we shouldn't be looking.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

10 bucks says that if we do get into contact with an intelligent civilsation, what are the governments going to do, what are their governments going to do.

We'll either wipe them out or they'll wipe us out, it's a cool idea to search for intelligent life but I think we should be avoiding it, even Stephen Hawkin has said that numerous times that we shouldn't be looking.

If there are threats out there. i'd rather know they are there

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

If there are threats out there. i'd rather know they are there

And surely that'll work both ways, isn't it better not to look for trouble which is essentially what we're doing if we come across such a civilisation.

We don't need an intergalactic war lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I find it hard to believe in conspiracies, I can only really trust the facts. I think a little bit of paranoia can be healthy, it's "programmed" into us for a reason, but when it comes to politics and all that, I refuse to be led blindly.

However I do believe that all the recent extremists attacks are real and were not orchestrated. In my view they were designed to coax governments into spending way over the odds for things that cause less deaths than cars or cigarettes which in turn crippled the economies of any country who gave into this paranoia. A battle that in my eyes they won.

When was the last time the US actually won a war? WW2 if you count that as a victory ^^

Before WW2, Revolutionary War, Civil War ( From the Union POV). War of 1812 ( Most people don't even know of this war, especially the British, from what I have been told ). The Allies won WW2, so that sort of counts as a victory of the U.S. We didn't win the Vietnam War, No one won the Korean War. I guess, if you count the U.S stopping WW3 during the "Cold War".

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."