9/11, Bin Laden, and other shady topics.

Scia

After reading another thread that has been ninja-locked, I actually thought it was a good idea to start off a discussion about 9/11, it's conspiracy theories, bombs on Japan, WW2, and so on ^^

To start it off:

9/11 -> US blew the WTC up themselves, how did the "plane" disappear at the Pentagon?! Ninja-Plane? ^^

Bin Laden -> Was a set up "actor". Was actually trained by the CIA [known fact], is neither dead nor responsible for 9/11 -> Reason to get some Oil.

Bombs on Japan -> After the war between the US and Japan had ended, simply an opportunity to test the newly built bombs. Big Boy used Plutonium 238, Little Boy used Uranium -> Testing

Worse than Hitler -> Stalin 20'000'000, Mao 40'000'000 of his OWN people.

^^

I know people can get easily pissed about this. But I found a lot of different oppinions and therefore thought it'd make a good discussion.

Try to stay civilised. Please... -.-' ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

No.

300 million Americans are stupid.....but not that stupid.

What about the cost of bandwidth....there is a conspiracy!

The more you put together the worse it gets ^^ Says social psychology ^^ Individual on his own exceeds the intellect of a group by far.

Well, considering stuff like "Fox News" and so on, it's not hard to get people believing anything you tell them...

They barely have heard any other statement, especially at the beginning ^^'

Why were webdomains like august 11 and so on registered by the US months in advance?

How come the owner of the WTC was checking whether a renovation or rebuilt would be more cost efficient -> Rebuild? ^^

Why do steel beams melt at 700°C [Kerosines burning temp] ?! Why did the WTC implode? How could something as tiny as a plane crash the towers?

Why was there explosions a few levels beneath the actual falling part?

Bandwitdh -> Upload is artificially limited to inhibit upload of big files such as bluray rips ^^ Atleast what I read :D

*Tinfoil hat time*

The Japanese had not given up before the bombs and that's why they were used. All in all Japanese people are EXTREMELY loyal. A lot of them didn't give up after the bombing

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

No.

300 million Americans are stupid.....but not that stupid.

What about the cost of bandwidth....there is a conspiracy!

Yet only Americans are "not that stupid", because I think the whole world knows what's going on in the US better than it's own citizens.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Yet only Americans are "not that stupid", because I think the whole world knows what's going on in the US better than it's own citizens.

Truly because idiots only exist in the US right? Definitely not Europe.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

America "protecting" a country just to get oil??!? IMPOSSSIIIBRRUUU

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

That's true, there are idiots everywhere. I'm just saying that in general people outside of the US have a better understanding of how the "system" works than the people living in the US. Americans seem to want to think that everything is just perfect and that they are the "freest people in the world". 

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

That's true, there are idiots everywhere. I'm just saying that in general people outside of the US have a better understanding of how the "system" works than the people living in the US. Americans seem to want to think that everything is just perfect and that they are the "freest people in the world". 

Those are "people" are the loudest. I live in a fairly large city and I would say 80% of people would disagree with that. Those kinds of people are the kids and idiots on FB and Twitter or VERY conservative folk. A lot of us are more down to earth than you think. We are the freest people on earth, if "people" were considered Companies. Woohoo Capitalism ugh

i thought the fact that Japan was surrendering before the bombs were dropped was already proven Fact?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

The Japanese had not given up before the bombs and that's why they were used. All in all Japanese people are EXTREMELY loyal. A lot of them didn't give up after the bombing

They threw two A-Bombs, of different build into citties. Don't tell me it's because the citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki posed a thread... Especially the kids and so on...

Oh yeah, all the child-soldiers that died in PH... not =P

average-number-of-languages-spoken-by-ci

Couldn't resist sry ;P

America "protecting" a country just to get oil??!? IMPOSSSIIIBRRUUU

impossibru-tw.gif

Noone says the US is the only home of a lot of uneducated people. There's retards everywhere. But the US seems to be quite happy to believe what they are told ^^'

They threw two A-Bombs, of different build into citties. Don't tell me it's because the citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki posed a thread... Especially the kids and so on...

Oh yeah, all the child-soldiers that died in PH... not =P

average-number-of-languages-spoken-by-ci

Hmm that seems like a very biased chart you have there. Considering how many Latin Americans are in the US I would have to disagree. We also have a massive number of Somalis, Bosnian and Hmong.

Heres a very SHADY topic:

Dappled_Shade_Adelaide_Botanic_Garden.JP

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Hmm that seems like a very biased chart you have there. Considering how many Latin Americans are in the US I would have to disagree. We also have a massive number of Somalis, Bosnian and Hmong.

It's more of a joke, I'm not actually sure these numbers are real, I just pissed my pants laughing when I first saw it ^^

It's more of a joke, I'm not actually sure these numbers are real, I just pissed my pants laughing when I first saw it ^^

OMFG WTF I WILL DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY YOU STRIPED WEARING NEUTRAL CHEESE MAKING BASTARDS

Edited because I am pussy

It's obviously a joke, however it's mostly true that if you get an average white american they will VERY PROBABLY only speak English. Yet almost all European countries speak more or less 2 languages. If you get someone from Switzerland (depending on where they live) they will probably be able to speak 3 languages. Obviously the amount of languages you speak isn't directly correlated with how intelligent you are, but it certainly says something about you.

OMFG WTF I WILL BOMB YOUR COUNTRY YOU STRIPED WEARING NEUTRAL CHEESE MAKING BASTARDS

And we will hide in our mountain bunkers for 20 years after we've destroyed every entrance to our country.

BTW I would be careful, turns out you can go to prison for saying something like that in america (freedom of speech eh?)

OMFG WTF I WILL DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY YOU STRIPED WEARING NEUTRAL CHEESE MAKING BASTARDS

Edited cause he's a pussy.

Remember that LOL kid? xD Be sure noone reads this Lawl. ^^

It's obviously a joke, however it's mostly true that if you get an average white american they will VERY PROBABLY only speak English. Yet almost all European countries speak more or less 2 languages. If you get someone from Switzerland (depending on where they live) they will probably be able to speak 3 languages. Obviously the amount of languages you speak isn't directly correlated with how intelligent you are, but it certainly says something about you.

It says that we don't have 5+ other languages within 200 miles. It really doesn't say anything about us. However we should start learning Spanish

Shit now I am scared :(

I LOVE my country but I don't feel safe here and I worry greatly for it's future. I am moving to Sweden, the promise land

It says that we don't have 5+ other languages within 200 miles. It really doesn't say anything about us. However we should start learning Spanish

It's within the languages. Logan mentioned the site that actually made this study, don't remember thought, would have to go through the old Tek episodes ^^' I'll find it eventually.

And usually it's not the language of the country next to you, you are learning here. We have to learn french, omg I hate it soo much, cause we have some french-speaking areas.

And every European country I can think of learns English. That makes two languages already ^^

i agree the American's did 9/11 there many pieces of evidence that show it and such

Shit now I am scared :(

I LOVE my country but I don't feel safe here and I worry greatly for it's future. I am moving to Sweden, the promise land

Edited my quote aswell xD

Sweden? ^^ Try Norway =P

It's within the languages. Logan mentioned the site that actually made this study, don't remember thought, would have to go through the old Tek episodes ^^' I'll find it eventually.

And usually it's not the language of the country next to you, you are learning here. We have to learn french, omg I hate it soo much, cause we have some french-speaking areas.

And every European country I can think of learns English. That makes two languages already ^^

If you really want a job learn Spanish,  Mandarin and Japanese