(amazon) - MalwareBytes LIFETIME licence $20, GET IT QUICK!

Tocsin_786

i posted this deal last time, and as soon as it hit slick deals. amazon locked the deal. so get it quick, its your only chance. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T1GXL0K/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00T1GXL0K&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=NUKVOFAJVLEFHCJ6

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

30 copies bought. Cheers to this deal. Cover all my work PCs.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I+ll+take+20+_2eb6072cb426c4bada01f6925c

41be6a2789b0b4271aa263df740aebd671bc5a98

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I+ll+take+20+_2eb6072cb426c4bada01f6925c

In a year it pays for itself, so why not?

Right now it's only 1 year subs.

@Tocsin_786 I don't joke about good deals.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

@Tocsin_786 I don't joke about good deals.

41616756.jpg

I recommend not getting this.  I never liked this software. <- personal opinion.

I know everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but if you're gonna tell people not to buy it and simply back it up with 'I never liked this', then don't even bother saying anything at all.

Anywho, purchased it last night; can't skimp out on a deal like this especially if it's lifetime.

i hate making new accounts

I know everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but if you're gonna tell people not to buy it and simply back it up with 'I never liked this', then don't even bother saying anything at all.

Anywho, purchased it last night; can't skimp out on a deal like this especially if it's lifetime.

That's why I bought.

I bought the lifetime before it went subscription only.

Best deal I've ever got

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I really need to stop venturing into Hot Deals... I already bought the 1yr/3PC plus iolo System Mechanic on Newegg today. And now I just bought this. F*ck you hot deals.. My wallet is officially crying tears of blood after rupturing a monetary vessel.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I feel like a moron. How do you activate MalwareBytes with the provided key? I only have an ID and no product key.

Edit: Ignore this. I didn't read it properly. Totally skipped over the "key" section.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just bought the premium after using the free version for so long. Thanks for the share! :)

I really need to stop venturing into Hot Deals... I already bought the 1yr/3PC plus iolo System Mechanic on Newegg today. And now I just bought this. F*ck you hot deals.. My wallet is officially crying tears of blood after rupturing a monetary vessel.

Now to wait for a decent anti-virus with lifetime to pair with MalwareBytes.

Just bought the premium after using the free version for so long. Thanks for the share! :)

Now to wait for a decent anti-virus with lifetime to pair with MalwareBytes.

IIRC, Malwarebytes Premium is essentially an anti-virus. Each time I've used their trial, it worked better than Kaspersky has for me. It let fewer (and by fewer, I mean no) viruses through than Kaspersky did over my 3 year experience with them in an equal amount of time (I have used the trial 4 times, so 56 days. Over that same amount of time, Kaspersky let a dozen or so viruses through). That could be at the fault of me being more naive than I am now though.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Is this really worth getting?

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I feel like a moron. How do you activate MalwareBytes with the provided key? I only have an ID and no product key.

Edit: Ignore this. I didn't read it properly. Totally skipped over the "key" section.

yea i called amazon curstomer support and they said they would fix the issue last month. guess its still there. 

Is this really worth getting?

yup i bought it, and it really is. considering that for around that price you can only get a 3 month subscription. this is more than worth getting. 

yup i bought it, and it really is. considering that for around that price you can only get a 3 month subscription. this is more than worth getting. 

25 bucks is a year for 3 PCs.

25 bucks is a year for 3 PCs.

thanks for correcting me, i didnt exactly double check. 

Yup; for those of you haven't read the posts on this forum, the ID and Key are along the same line via Malwarebytes: ID- XXXXX KEY- XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.. just to clear up any confusion.

i hate making new accounts

The one time I used it didn't help so **** that.  Also just use common sense and you rarely if ever get **** messing with your pc.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

thanks for correcting me, i didnt exactly double check. 

Just wanted to make sure everyone got the right info :)

IIRC, Malwarebytes Premium is essentially an anti-virus. Each time I've used their trial, it worked better than Kaspersky has for me. It let fewer (and by fewer, I mean no) viruses through than Kaspersky did over my 3 year experience with them in an equal amount of time (I have used the trial 4 times, so 56 days. Over that same amount of time, Kaspersky let a dozen or so viruses through). That could be at the fault of me being more naive than I am now though.

MalwareBytes works in conjunction with anti-virus. It normally catch things that anti-virus software doesn't and vice-versa.