(amazon) - MalwareBytes LIFETIME licence $20, GET IT QUICK!

Tocsin_786

Just bought it thanks for finding the deal!

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Just purchased. That key thing is confusing though, lol... That or I'm just an idiot... Both are valid options. haha

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Just purchased. That key thing is confusing though, lol... That or I'm just an idiot... Both are valid options. haha

Amazon's way of displaying it is awful. The ID portion and the key portion almost blend in.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It seems you've stolen 20 dollars from my account...

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

They locked it down again 

dont worry young padawan, when a deal is there. ill be here :)

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

dont worry young padawan, when a deal is there. ill be here :)

Deals do not make one great.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Deals do not make one great.

Then what does make one great? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Then what does make one great? 

Enjoying these deals :)

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Enjoying these deals :)

iua9x.jpg

-snip-

Hey, what good is a deal if you can't participate?

Hey, what good is a deal if you can't participate?

true, i like me some deals as well. i felt like a baws getting the deluxe version of city skylines for 29 bucks. 

As much as I don't want to support Ubisoft, I picked up South Park and Settlers 7.. That's about the most of my money that they'll get.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

As much as I don't want to support Ubisoft, I picked up South Park and Settlers 7.. That's about the most of my money that they'll get.

But the south park game is hilarious. It'll be worth it on sale.

But the south park game is hilarious. It'll be worth it on sale.

It was one of my favorites. I've been watching SP since day one, and the game did real justice to it.

Didn't @LinusTech tweet this earlier...

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Didn't @LinusTech tweet this earlier...

yea he tweeted it out once he saw this post, but when he did. amazon locked it up, now its back on sale.

Must....not...buy

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

How many PCs is this particular lifetime license good for?  In the Q&A for the product listing on Amazon, there are people saying it's good for 3 PCs and that they've successfully installed it on 3.  And there are people that are adamant that it is only good for 1.  Which is it?

How many PCs is this particular lifetime license good for?  In the Q&A for the product listing on Amazon, there are people saying it's good for 3 PCs and that they've successfully installed it on 3.  And there are people that are adamant that it is only good for 1.  Which is it?

i only have it for one PC right now, imma put windows back on my laptop and then tell you for sure.