(amazon) - MalwareBytes LIFETIME licence $20, GET IT QUICK!

Tocsin_786

You're my new favorite forums member for that post.

girl-you-gonna-marry-me.jpg

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Music and video production and sound design personally.

WM_Des is the umbrella for a few different businesses.

Wait...

Umbrella_Corp__Grunge_Logo_by_tonemapped

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Is this deal on going and off going? If it is, I swear I'm just missing the sale. Amazon reviews keep adding up and I would love to buy this license.

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

Use the Malwarebytes diagnostic tool to check your expiration date. "Lifetime" keys expire in 2035.

https://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/hc/en-us/articles/203752476-What-is-MBAM-Check-and-how-do-I-use-it-

A text file should pop up, search for "expiration" Should be the 2nd result.

20$ for 20 years is quite the bargain.

*Goes back to playing SNES*

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

So uhh.,...I bought keys through G2A for like $1 and some change, I ran the license checker and got...

I'm quite pleased :P

you wanna donate me a key bruh... 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

dude i just had the retard moment in life... 

i had another post about AC unity for a cheap price. thought you bought AC unity for 1 dollar, because i didnt check my OP. since this post was like a week old. so i already have malwarebytes and thought you were talking about AC unity this entire time. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I missed it!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I don't want to be stuck with norton forever!!!!!!!!!  :(  :(  :(

Yea I could, but I missed the opportunity of having a lifetime licence

it says 12 months

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

So for those (like me) who did buy the amazon deal, how long will it ACTUALLY last? 1 year? 20? forever?

we will find out in a year. i bought a licence. 

it says 12 months

Yea I could, but I missed the opportunity of having a lifetime licence

^ This.

Just so I am clear, they key i got throught G2A just said premium. I checked the key yesterday and it lasts until 2034.

i got it yaay!

Whelp forgot to include a drain valve in my loop, there's always next time.

Just so I am clear, they key i got throught G2A just said premium. I checked the key yesterday and it lasts until 2034.

Where exactly did you find that it lasts until 2034?  Been looking around and can't seem to find anything except the date that I activated it.

Where exactly did you find that it lasts until 2034?  Been looking around and can't seem to find anything except the date that I activated it.

I run mbam-check-2.1.1.1001.exe and it produces a long text file, in that text file I search "Expiration" and find the following: 

post-39152-0-59424800-1427287014.png

post-39152-0-59424800-1427287014.png

I want this for my mum's birthday

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I want this for my mum's birthday

if its like 2 months away or something, then it will be back on listing.