Want to get to know some people.

Fusion

I am Fusion. I like to program I simply have my Network+ and A+ certification, I am only 17. I love almost everything about computers besides damn printers and subnetting. 

Well yea I know the following languages:

C#
Java

PHP

HTML

JS

CSS

Learning:

C++

Thanks guys,

Fusion

life();

So, i'm terry. On LTT, i'm known as the head shitposter and king of status updates. I have a girlfriend though of 2 years, and it's the best relationship yet.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Terry your right hand doesn't count ffs

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

So, i'm terry. On LTT, i'm known as the head shitposter and king of status updates. I have a girlfriend though of 2 years, and it's the best relationship yet.

Nice man good for you! I miss my ex, Kappa.

life();

Hey Fusion! xD Nice to meet you!

~You never saw me...

Terry your right hand doesn't count ffs

whatchu talking bout motherfucker? at least i got a girlfriend.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have one too you know...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

You hand, pillow, bed, couch don't count

Ford @Fusion with @EcoBoost is the only thing In my head right now lol

Lol look @ that.

life();

You hand, pillow, bed, couch don't count

Lol look @ that.

#rekt

xXx_Fusion[MLG]_xXx is DOMINATING @terrytek

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

@terrytek King of status updates...hmmm. Close kind of. You made up 16% of updates while @BurgerBum makes up 70% (35 posts) in the past 7 days. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

i'm snickerzz, i love horses c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

@terrytek
@BurgerBum is the king of status updates.

I guess I'm cesrai and I get in a lot of argumments.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

stop making all of us jelly

I just love cuddling her, spoiling her, kissing her. It's great. The feeling when she always refers to you as "babe."

hey @Fusion i am also 17 and specialize in opensource devlopment ,hope to see you around read the coc and do not mess or talk back to the mods or senior members of the forum........

Yea I understand, I am Admin on some other forums. I will see you around. What language do you know?? I have been browsing the Software Development and Design and seems to be all sorts of languages all messy :(

life();

I'm that guy.

Who likes to get likes on posts that may or may not be relevant to the OP.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I'm that guy.

Who likes to get likes on posts that may or may not be relevant to the OP.

Haha I helped you ;)

life();

I am Fusion. I like to program I simply have my Network+ and A+ certification, I am only 17. I love almost everything about computers besides damn printers and subnetting. 

Well yea I know the following languages:

C#

Java

PHP

HTML

JS

CSS

Learning:

C++

Thanks guys,

Fusion

Cisco networking major, a few months away from my CCNA. I f*cking hate subnetting. With a fiery passion. Supernetting is even worse.

I also work retail for Staples in the EasyTech department (much more simply put, the tech department). My least favorite there is printers. God I freaking hate printers. I absolutely love when customers come in and expect you to know exactly how to use each and every one of the 50 printers in store. It also irks me when they buy cheap-o printers and expect ink to be cheap. Spend the extra $20 and get a printer that you replace ink for 4x less often. Sure, it's 33% more, but you don't buy it as often!!!!!!

I'm a firm believer that everyone should work in retail and customer service. I think we *might* have less assholes that way.

EDIT: I guess I should have started with "I'm Matt, MblaZe7run, or simply, blaZe. We seem to have a bit in common!"

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Haha I helped you ;)

Ha, thanks. Also welcome to the forums, people are usually chill here if you don't know already.

I'm beebskadoo

I hate everyone, especially @Snickerzz

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Cisco networking major, a few months away from my CCNA. I f*cking hate subnetting. With a fiery passion. Supernetting is even worse.

I also work retail for Staples in the EasyTech department (much more simply put, the tech department). My least favorite there is printers. God I freaking hate printers. I absolutely love when customers come in and expect you to know exactly how to use each and every one of the 50 printers in store. It also irks me when they buy cheap-o printers and expect ink to be cheap. Spend the extra $20 and get a printer that you replace ink for 4x less often. Sure, it's 33% more, but you don't buy it as often!!!!!!

I'm a firm believer that everyone should work in retail and customer service. I think we *might* have less assholes that way.

Omg.

My thoughts on printing:

i am kinda expert at html 5 video encoding and css3,i know php but not great at it also web design or devlopment dosent interest me much .... i am more into game and software devlopment and a graphic whore .... also i know c++ and learning py now alongside ruby on rails.......

i also am a linux elitist

Nice man I am making a nice project in C# atm. I got a job working for someone haha. He wants to start a company so I told him I could give him his programs etc.

life();

Hey Fusion Im Jeremy. I used to work in PHP development mainly working on message boards. Did PHP/HTML/JS/Ajax and worked on various message boards. Some of my own and apart of a team at other times.  I also dabbled in C# until one day I said screw it and just sold all of my projects and haven't done any kind of programming in years. Hope you enjoy the forums!

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

my name is cokeman and i am hated by everyone

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Hi, There! I am Philosophy (Trent or Phil), I am a long time member and Psychology/Comp Eng major. I am very slightly a hipster by association... I work as a Detective (not like the movies), and I love to talk, probably too much.