Corsair rgb or razer chroma mechanical keyboard?

Thelillypad123

linus claims the colour transitions on the corsair RGB are smoother than on the chroma

and its common knowledge that razer products lack in quality, so go for the corsair RGB

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Corsair.

Better build quality.

Better, classier design.

Nice big wrist wrest.

IF you are willing to only use MX Reds.

corsair makes it with browns though doesnt it?

askdjfasdf

Opinions?

I am currently using the Chroma and have seen the Corsair k70. The Razer keyboard has better backlighting IMO, the switches used are a slightly heavier "blue" switch for lack of a better comparison. The finish of the keyboard is horrible and attracts a lot of oil. Also the Razer keyboard has macro keys but no wrist rest. Just need to weigh what matters to you the most

corsair makes it with browns though doesnt it?

They did, you can't get them anymore now though. I'm pretty sure you will be able to in a few months however.

People like to bandwagon-hate on Razer quality, so keep that in mind.

It pretty much comes down to your preferred mechanical switch type. Reds or browns? Go Corsair. Blues? Go for the Razer Chroma.

Opinions?

Corsair's build quality is a day and an age ahead of Razer's. Just keep in mind that finding a Corsair RGB keyboard is going to be quite difficult.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Corsair's build quality is a day and an age ahead of Razer's. Just keep in mind that finding a Corsair RGB keyboard is going to be quite difficult.

Already ordered a red switch off of amazon

GG xD

Enjoy your new keyboard!

hi im new here. i smell sarcasm lol why red is bad lol ?

Just a boy playing DOTA 2.

hi im new here. i smell sarcasm lol why red is bad lol ?

I said GG cuz I was proven wrong - you managed to find them when I said it would be hard to find one xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well everyone already recommended Corsair and while this may be a  useless comment I would also recommend you going for the Corsair. ;)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya