How to break the internet

JT8101997

wait.... wtf is the fappening? You know what? no. i dont even want to know. seriously though wtf xD

How did you miss that lol... There was a huge leak of celebrity nude pictures and the internet lost its shit.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Nah he didn't but another actor in Wolf of Wall St got one, and the role wasn't even important at all

Mixed that up with him winning a Golden Globe for TWoWS. My bad.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

How did you miss that lol... There was a huge leak of celebrity nude pictures and the internet lost its shit.

oh wait was that the whole apple security thing?

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

oh wait was that the whole apple security thing?

Yes the cloud leaks...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Break all the dns servers, websites will still be up, but you'd need their ip to access them

Hello. My name is James. Therefore, i am a Jimmy. And you, sir, have significantly russled me with those horrid statements in your signature. Good day to you.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Take down the DNS servers first. That would slow things down quite a bit. Then you would cut all of the trans-atlantic / trans-pacific fiber optic cables, that would further slow things down if not break things in major portions of the world. Then you would target major sub-level/underground fiber lines running between ISPs. At this point the level of internet that would be functional would basically be next to nothing. You could then take down  localized ISP hubs and that would effectively break the internet.

Oh you mean like trolling things.. just go to Reddit and start any thread.. done. Internet broke.

I am whatever I am. 

Hello. My name is James. Therefore, i am a Jimmy. And you, sir, have significantly russled me with those horrid statements in your signature. Good day to you.

My life is complete

My life is complete

haha yeah, whenever someone says that, like my gf for example or a family member, etc. i start shaking because their jimmys are russled, and im their jimmy, so therefore i must be rustled xD i have no life but it's more fun that way :P

You take down the 13 root servers of the internet of course.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

no real way to actually break the Internet. As long as two computers are connected over an internet protocol, there will always be an "internet".

That's what the Internet was built for, that's its entire premise. A massive, several-billion-device self-healing computer network that can't be brought down by any single major event.

And the best thing? Contrary to popular belief, it isn't a military concept.

How to break the internet in one word... "CARLLLLLLLLLLLLL".

How to have the human race break the internet, I have heard that if you play an AOL CD backwards it destroys the internet.

Of course realistically nuclear EMPs are sufficient.

Besides that you always have the figurative incredibly cute things does something incredibly cute and people fawn over it. Or sexy thing is sexy and everybody downloads it so I guess combine super sexy and super cute and well you get something terrifying? which I guess breaks the internet?
Basically I guess the question is what is the one thing that everyone on the internet would want to see? Or on the reverse side what would taint the internet for everybody?

The award fits...

combine super sexy and super cute

You called?

cleavage-kitty.jpgcleavage_cat-4095.jpgCleavage-Kitten.jpg

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

You called?

cleavage-kitty.jpgcleavage_cat-4095.jpgCleavage-Kitten.jpg

Unfortunately it doesn't jibe with that third element you need which is the disturbing element arising from super sexy and super cute. You kind of just hit something that cancelled out. You need something that is really cute and gets weirdly sexual before you know it. Or at least that is my assumption.

The award fits...

Unfortunately it doesn't jibe with that third element you need which is the disturbing element arising from super sexy and super cute. You kind of just hit something that cancelled out. You need something that is really cute and gets weirdly sexual before you know it. Or at least that is my assumption.

fd1b9218e36510bfa6b10104bb926a35.jpg

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Possibly NSFW? Just to be safe

-snip-

DO NOT show us that greasy ass photo of a greasy ass!

@StarFire, now that is just plain sexy. Granted I find cute sexy in a girls are sexier in their pajamas than lingerie fashion... But that is getting a bit off topic. I think it would have to be video form but meh.
Also holy batman that Kardashian picture is something...

Thanks Gizmodo

The award fits...

This guy has the power to take down the Internet.

current_c2small.gif

Other than that, it would be really hard to take down the entire Internet.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

-snips-

I knew someone would post that. All I have to say is gross.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

well....

YOU CAN DDOS THE WORLD!!!!1!!!1!1ONEONE!1!11ONE!1!!!!!11!!!ONE

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)