What is the area you live in known for?

RevoltTrain

Some places we live are known for a few things that makes the place a recognizable name to people that have never even been there. 

What is the place you live in well known for?

I live in South Bend, IN (Population of 100K) which is well known for being the home of University of Notre Dame, and the home of Studebaker

Notre Dame: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Notre_Dame

Studebaker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studebaker

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Old people and bad drivers. Also, everyone hates us apparently.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Lobsters, Moose, Potatos, Blueberries and cold. So cold

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Silicon Valley..so..

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I live in a town that I'm not going to name for....obvious reasons. However, we are generally known for being absolute bogans that cause havock throughout, like the rednecks of Australia

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

This story is pretty well known http://imgur.com/gallery/nb9OL8l

99.999999% of people probably don't know of where I live though

Holy crap thats freaking scary....

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

white girls and the beach lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

my place is known for corruption.. (yay for quebec gov..)

but montreal is where ubisoft makes a lot of games :P  it used (kinda still is) to be a pretty big center of attention for game dev

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I live in the projects, soooooo

no you don't. I've lived in your general area before and it really wasn't that bad.

Anyway

The good:

steak

Beautiful views

Low crime

The bad:

Conservatives

Slow move towards privatization

The ugly:

Economy dependant on oil

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Nothing. If you're not from here, or a neighbouring town then you wouldn't have even heard of it.

democracy

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Detriot Has Gone 36 hours without a murder

I Am Happy

city or subs?

where I grew up? muslims and cars. where Im going to school? used to be third on the top 10 most dangerous citys. 

oh also known for lakes, and being a freaking mitten. thats pretty bad ass. 

no you don't. I've lived in your general area before and it really wasn't that bad.

I moved to Forest Lawn. Literally into the projects (government subsidized housing).

"Rawr XD"

Either really expensive cars or really old cars. Expensive food

And im always broke. Wonder why....

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Well, I don't live in a fixed place, so I'll divide up where I have residences:

Surfers Paradise, QLD, Australia

Beaches, skyscrapers, Bikinis, Insane Nightlife, and a hoard of 30,000 drunk, naked teenagers once a year

Longreach, QLD, Australia

There is a Boeing 747 parked at the airport.....apart from that, just a lot of dirt and cows.

Where I currently am is "well known" for its pineapple crops. Queensland is not a particularly exciting place.