What is the area you live in known for?

RevoltTrain

Hipsters.. Known for Hipsters, Beer and Coffee. Edit: and Bridges. 

An international BBQ festival thats not even international. I mean there's not a whole lot of people from other states there. There's usually like 10,000+ attendees. 

For first time builders, please use PCPartPickerLogical Increments

Also please keep a friendly tone at all times. Have a good day/night.

Amazon, Coffee, Rain

At least Portland has beer xD...

Most people I talk to outside of the northwest haven't heard of it, or they came here to hunt, fish or ski. Come to think of it, why am I here, I hate those things.

Apple Orchards and their products (pie/cobbler):

fall.jpg

And Oranges:

Redlands%2C_California_1908.jpg

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Meth labs in trailer homes.

And a white truck with an asshole driver that drives in the middle of a two lane road going 20 MPH under the speed limit.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Meth labs in trailer homes.

And a white truck with an asshole driver that drives in the middle of a two lane road going 20 MPH under the speed limit.

It's that bad, isn't it?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Crime, murder, gangs, and shitty sports teams.

STOP using prime95 with Haswell CPUs!

Main Rig:

CPU:i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz, Motherboard:ASUS Z97-A, GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW, PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G1, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M w/ Noctua NF F12s, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: 16GB (4X4GB) G Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 256GB boot drive & Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm 2TB

Secondary/Folding Rig:

CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.6GHz @ 1.344 v., Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX, GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming, PSU: Corsair HX 750, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Case: NZXT Source 530, Memory: 8GB (2X4GB) G Skill Ares 1600MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128GB

Crime, murder, gangs, and shitty sports teams.

I mean seriously, when was the last time the Raiders ever won a Super Bowl? And not to be racist, but all those crime gangs and murder are mostly due to the high black population concentration there.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It's that bad, isn't it?

The meth labs I can tolerate, it's the white truck and terrible internet that I can't.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I mean seriously, when was the last time the Raiders ever won a Super Bowl? And not to be racist, but all those crime gangs and murder are mostly due to the high black population concentration there.

I almost can't remember the last time the Raiders even went to the super bowl. Also I'd blame the gangs and crime on poor minorities being corralled In the flats while rich white and asian families live up in the hills.

STOP using prime95 with Haswell CPUs!

Main Rig:

CPU:i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz, Motherboard:ASUS Z97-A, GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW, PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G1, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M w/ Noctua NF F12s, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: 16GB (4X4GB) G Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 256GB boot drive & Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm 2TB

Secondary/Folding Rig:

CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.6GHz @ 1.344 v., Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX, GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming, PSU: Corsair HX 750, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Case: NZXT Source 530, Memory: 8GB (2X4GB) G Skill Ares 1600MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128GB

I live in a town that I'm not going to name for....obvious reasons. However, we are generally known for being absolute bogans that cause havock throughout, like the rednecks of Australia

kinda vague, I could name like 20 towns that are bogan infested

On-topic:

-sugar cane

-less than 10k people live here, possibly more if you count the surrounding area

-nothing to fucking do

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Great Barrier reef.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Delta, British Columbia

Burns Bog was a significant source of peat used in the manufacturing of artillery shells during WWII

http://delta.ca/

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Trees, hippies, and hipsters.

Where Ever An Apple store Is.So Many Hipsters

Does "nothing" count as an answer? in that case nothing  :lol:

Local area? Nothing, but being completely useless.

Whole nation? Punch of old-fashioned racists, who also are overly proud of being born in a country that has contributed absolutely nothing good to the world. This place is useless, that's it. Yet some people still give us praise for no logical reason. There's nothing the be proud of this nation, we're just useless little sh*ts!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.