NCIX: http://bit.ly/1E0PIEj

Amazon: http://geni.us/2jry

CableMod: http://bit.ly/1v9v9Uh

Are ridiculously expensive custom sleeved cables or mass-produced, pre-packaged, imperfect sleeved cables your only two options when purchasing a sexy cable set for your PC? CableMod says no...

http://youtu.be/wRt-nXIzQlY

1rd!!!!!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

That's pretty interesting, you don't see a whole lot of videos on that

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Description is a bit ironic seeing that their cable kits are $109 each

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Yay, another video! Thanks Nick!

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

Gonna watch in 10 minutes :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Kind of wish I had a fully modular power supply now :(

EDIT: $110-125 each! No fucking thank you.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1E0PIEj

Amazon: 

CableMod: http://bit.ly/1v9v9Uh

Are ridiculously expensive custom sleeved cables or mass-produced, pre-packaged, imperfect sleeved cables your only two options when purchasing a sexy cable set for your PC? CableMod says no...

Havnet seen you on LoL today, I feel empty lol jk

Man these look good... But the price tag on the other hand doesn't look good...

Considering these are supposed to be higher quality than Corsair's cables and Corsair's kit costs $80 without the 24pin cable ($20 extra for that one) then this can be considered "reasonable" by comparison, however, I wouldn't exactly recommend it unless you want your PC to look "perfect" and have the money to waste.

I know some guys over on hardware trading forums do custom cabling work, not sure how much they'd charge for a set though. Probably more than $109 honestly.

I think that in the "Custom Sleeving" world, these are well done like custom ones, but they have the structure to put them out and charge the price for the mass-produced ones. I think that's the reason they call them "cheap"

Considering these are supposed to be higher quality than Corsair's cables and Corsair's kit costs $80 without the 24pin cable ($20 extra for that one) then this can be considered "reasonable" by comparison, however, I wouldn't exactly recommend it unless you want your PC to look "perfect" and have the money to waste.

I know some guys over on hardware trading forums do custom cabling work, not sure how much they'd charge for a set though. Probably more than $109 honestly.

I think that in the "Custom Sleeving" world, these are well done like custom ones, but they have the structure to put them out and charge the price for the mass-produced ones. I think that's the reason they call them "cheap"

Fair point, nevertheless I'll be getting a set anyway

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

i don't really like cable video i just want the 300$ pc challenge :P

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Fair point, nevertheless I'll be getting a set anyway

Oh I'm not saying anyone should, I personally couldn't justify spending $110 on a set of cables when I could put that money into a GPU, SSD, CPU, Mobo, etc. But I can see the market for it at this price.

in AU the price is a little bit higher because of the weak AUD... However if you compare the price with custom jobs it is still a bargain in my opinion... I may be biased though... :)

I really don't understand this product. I think they look worse than cable bunches held together with cable ties.

Would have loved to see their variety of colors photographed next to some motherboards to compare the colors.

I just need to see a purple-blue-black version or purple-black and I'm sold for a second purchase. Gonna get those blue ones for sure though. :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I just need to see a purple-blue-black version or purple-black and I'm sold for a second purchase. Gonna get those blue ones for sure though. :wub:

Thanks for the support!  :wub:

you guys should rename this video to "What to buy for your PC when you have too much money to burn"

you guys should rename this video to "What to buy for your PC when you have too much money to burn"

How is that accurate?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

hmm that is not important to me..

I only care that i have good CPU and GPU

I got my Tarantula extensions from PCCG for $40, they look awesome, and, is pretty much it xD

Not a full set, and they aren't modular cables, but they look awesome and are so damn cheap. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!