I feel sad linus didn't mention v1tech (another custom cable maker, but with total cable color and pattern design customization for cheap) that also sells directly to you.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I apologize if this sounds like a silly question and I didn't dig deep enough but... How do I buy something on the site? In fact where do I find d pricing in the site? Do I need to email the cable mod guys?

I really don't understand this product. I think they look worse than cable bunches held together with cable ties.

I think that's where the subjective portion comes in. I like these much more than any bundled cables I've ever gotten. Seeing as it's purely cosmetic it's much harder to justify the price.

So nice that the store 15 min from my home have them. But I don't have a modular PSU.

Very nice seta of cabels.... I would love to see solid colors with 1 or 2 wires a different color. Ex.... All black with just 2 wires white... It's subtle but also says hey.... Im modded.

Will pick up a set for my P2 soon.... Also would like to see SATA data cabels both flat and round..... Also fan extentions like the modmytoys ones.

Wouls make for a killer product line.

In the video, Linus says it's expensive to sleeve them yourself... It's really not. It's the time that it takes to do it that is the drawback, the decreased cost compared to custom or pre-made cables is actually the benefit of doing it yourself. If you're using paracord, you can sleeve an entire PSU for around £20-£30, including the price of tools. 

In the video, Linus says it's expensive to sleeve them yourself... It's really not. It's the time that it takes to do it that is the drawback, the decreased cost compared to custom or pre-made cables is actually the benefit of doing it yourself. If you're using paracord, you can sleeve an entire PSU for around £20-£30, including the price of tools.

My time is expensive. Most peoples is. Hell, someone working here flipping burgers would make $100 every 6 hours. So I'd rather spend the 6 hours at work and buy the cables with change then spend much more than 6 hours sleeving an entire cable set. Maybe people can do it faster, I don't know, but I can't. And I don't work at minimum wage, so yea, in that sense, it's more expensive to do them yourself.

But if it's free time and you ENJOY doing it, then it's definitely worth it.

Canadian Dollars my friends. 89-99 in Americabucks

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

P.S. i wish the black plastic connectors came in many different colors, at least in the colors the current cables come in. looking forward to see their next series including colored plastic connectors! ^_^

I apologize if this sounds like a silly question and I didn't dig deep enough but... How do I buy something on the site? In fact where do I find d pricing in the site? Do I need to email the cable mod guys?

http://cablemod.com/where-to-buy/

Overpriced as hell and they aren't sleeved? Q_Q

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

I actual liked this review a lot... I didn't expect this.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

Hitting the play button in T-Minus 10 Minutes!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

so i wonder what should i get for my P2.. 

this

http://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-g2-p2-cable-kit-red/

or this

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=100-CR-1300-B9

EVGA cables are like 30$ cheaper.. but they seemed to be a bit stiffer in reviews,,

any suggestions ? maybe someone is using them ? or cable mod ?

$89 for a set that i will not use all of the cables..... and they dont sell separately ?? 

Stop complaining about the prices... These are so cheap when you compare them to others such as Lutro0 Customs where you can easily spend $300-$400 on a set.

Kind of wish I had a fully modular power supply now :(

EDIT: $110-125 each! No fucking thank you.

good sleeved cables are expensive. 

I would persoanlly either go lutro customs (more expensive) if I had a case like the h440 that blocks the psu or do it myself with a non-modular psu. I hate extensions for those purposes, and I like customized colors. Just don't have the money for that kinda shit right now. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

If anyone is looking for a way to clean up these cables, there are things called Cable Combs. They organize the individually-sleeved cables.

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Professional-Single-Sleeved-Cable-Wire-Clear-Comb-%284-to-24-Slots%29.html

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

good sleeved cables are expensive. 

I would persoanlly either go lutro customs (more expensive) if I had a case like the h440 that blocks the psu or do it myself with a non-modular psu. I hate extensions for those purposes, and I like customized colors. Just don't have the money for that kinda shit right now. 

I would almost like to sleeve my M2 Silent Pro, as it's semi modular, but I can see that turning our horrible.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

"... where you can buy T-Shirts like this one,,,"

I don't think you sell "Game 24" T-Shirts...

PS: The LTT Favicon looks like a Leage of Legends Forum-Icon now...