What did you do on valentines?

christianled59

Hello, I'm curious what the LTT community did on valentines. Unfortunately for myself, I was not at home building computers. In fact I was building up to one of the biggest embarrassments of my life.

Valentines day. It's been a while since my girlfriend and I broke up after a year and a half of dating. Its been since November. Anyways, I was with my lady friend just chilling at her place. I knew she had a boyfriend and I wasn't going to try and mess anything up. However, she was talking bad about him. He apparently hadn't gotten her anything for valentines or even texted her. Keep in mind he lives in a different city. I kinda liked this girl and we used to date about 2 years ago. Nothing happened back then and it was a short relationship. Admittedly, she's gorgeous and it was up until I found out that she had a boyfriend that I was trying to get with her. When I started to leave, we stalled for a good 10 minutes. Just small talk. She kept touching my arms and looking at my lips etc. And she leaned in. Some how I missed all the signals.

AND MY DUMBASS GAVE HER A FUCKING HUG AND A HIGHFIVE

She disappointingly started to go back inside and thanked me for spending the night her. 

I realized once I got to my car and screamed in rage as I drove down the road listening to 

I fucked up.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Damn.

I played as part of a Youth Folk band live - who thought that walking around away from the band while playing in a room with bad acoustics could be difficult?

And I decided to walk/run back home. I raced a tractor, staying ahead of it for 5 mins.

Sig under construction.

I wallowed in my sorrow for not having a girlfriend ;) JK

Actually I drank hot chocolate and played games.

I think the hot chocolate and games is a better alternative. imho

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I worked on a YouTube channel banner.

Nothing out of the ordinary

EDIT: sad story is sad :(

That song perfectly fits the story

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lol that's a bit of a fuck up alright. Happens to the best of us man :P 

It'll make for a good story in to come ;) 

I watch a movie and had a nice glass of wine with the family :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

P.S. You texted her to say sorry or anything?

No haha. I figured it would be awkward. My plan was to make plans again and kiss her then. But I'm afraid I might have blown my only shot at it. :P

So she has a boyfriend or is her "boyfriend" actually going to be you?  Build yourself the ultimate X99 rig to take the pain away. -_-  :lol:

Seriously, if she has a boyfriend, you done a stupid thing, but the right thing. Don't want to break up other people's relationship.

I went shopping.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

playing hard to get. NICE

/s

found out the girl I kinda liked got asked out.

but thats good because shes 15 and im 18 and had to cut it off anyway. but damn she was attractive. she was a mess waiting to happen though.

my buddy that I grew up with and havent seen in over a year came out, we gamed for the whole day, and the night before. 

planned college stuff. started minecraft again

I did some "stuff" ;) ate chocolate and watched movies 

Last valentines was worse. 

I went doing some "stuff" with my gf at the time at 3 am valentines morning in a car. Left keys in ignition. Battery dies. Car won't start. Freezing cold. Middle of nowhere. 

Went to work. Came back and watched some YT videos, browsed some imgur, and listened to some Monstercat. You guys were my valentine this year :D

That and browsing the forums

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

So she has a boyfriend or is her "boyfriend" actually going to be you?  Build yourself the ultimate X99 rig to take the pain away. -_-  :lol:

Seriously, if she has a boyfriend, you done a stupid thing, but the right thing. Don't want to break up other people's relationship.

I went shopping.

My ultimate girlfriend right now is my psu shroud. I'm so proud of it. I made it from scrap sign metal from a hospital. 

Worked as driver and photographer...

• restaurant staff
  • driver/chauffer
  • photographer
  • security guard
  • shopkeep/salesperson

I played BF4 and worked.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Worked as driver and photographer...

• restaurant staff
  • driver/chauffer
  • photographer
  • security guard
  • shopkeep/salesperson

No no no. Worst job on valentines day is my job. For some reason pizza is the ultimate lazy dinner. I worked the night before valentines and even that was fucking hell. I burned the shit out of my hand in a rush.

went to the mall with my girl. we then went back to my place and achieved second base

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Was over at a friend's house. Spent most of the time removing crapware from his PC. Then we tried to get Garry's Mod working. When we did, it was about 9 PM.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Took a walk, petted a dog, stared longingly into my boyfriend's case window.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Damn OP, not good :D