What did you do on valentines?

christianled59

Took a walk, petted a dog, stared longingly into my boyfriend's case window.

Hahaha 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

No no no. Worst job on valentines day is my job. For some reason pizza is the ultimate lazy dinner. I worked the night before valentines and even that was fucking hell. I burned the shit out of my hand in a rush.

that makes it suck a bit harder...

at the very least, you didn't have to deal with douches trying to show off to their dates...

and getting stuck in traffic for 3 hours...

Last valentines was worse. 

I went doing some "stuff" with my gf at the time at 3 am valentines morning in a car. Left keys in ignition. Battery dies. Car won't start. Freezing cold. Middle of nowhere. 

Your bio says you're 16.

that makes it suck a bit harder...

at the very least, you didn't have to deal with douches trying to show off to their dates...

and getting stuck in traffic for 3 hours...

Oh true. I have a friend who works at a place called Lamberts (a very popular resturaunt that is unique to about 4 restaurants across america, one of them happens to be in my home town) and he has to deal with those people EVERY day. He told me about a week ago that this guy was with this girl and was rushing him to clean a table for them to be seated. So his response was "fuck you" and gave the guy a rag to clean his own table. Idk how he hasn't been fired but I love him. xD

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Your bio says you're 16.

Really? I'm 17. I was 16 at the time though.

Hence the reason we snuck out in a car. soo ya

Edit: Where does it say I'm 16?

-

The fucking high five looool! So after your realisation why didn't you turn around immediatly and go back? I'm sure you still could've salvaged the situation. To be fair you did the right thing by not hooking up with a girl thats in a relationship so there's that i guess...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The fucking high five looool! So after your realisation why didn't you turn around immediatly and go back? I'm sure you still could've salvaged the situation. To be fair you did the right thing by not hooking up with a girl thats in a relationship so there's that i guess...

My mindset the entire night was "I really really want to kiss her and I could probably do it if I just tried but her boyfriend. Am I really going to be 'that guy?'" I was texting my friend asking him for advice and stuff and I passed every opportunity in fear that I would mess up a relationship (even though it seems to be ending on it's own). I could have gone back but it would have been so awkward. I was in my car once I finally put two and two together.

My mindset the entire night was "I really really want to kiss her and I could probably do it if I just tried but her boyfriend. Am I really going to be 'that guy?'" I was texting my friend asking him for advice and stuff and I passed every opportunity in fear that I would mess up a relationship (even though it seems to be ending on it's own). I could have gone back but it would have been so awkward. I was in my car once I finally put two and two together.

They way I see it is you should live with morals and never break them. Put yourself in the other guys position, how would you have felt. I'm cheesy and have old school morals especially for how young I am but in my short life have learned that when it comes down to it all you have is yourself and your morals. You never know when those you love most will be taken from you and everything can be lost.

I spent the day alone trying not to bother anyone else drinking my sorrows away.

They way I see it is you should live with morals and never break them. Put yourself in the other guys position, how would you have felt. I'm cheesy and have old school morals especially for how young I am but in my short life have learned that when it comes down to it all you have is yourself and your morals. You never know when those you love most will be taken from you and everything can be lost.

I spent the day alone trying not to bother anyone else drinking my sorrows away.

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. But from her description of him, he didn't deserve that luxury. He was a total dick. I kept asking why she was even with a piece of shit like that and she just says "idk". I felt bad for her and as much as I didn't want to be "that guy" it disturbed me that he was being "that guy". Also, we orignally planned to go to a romance movie (before i found out she had a boyfriend) but once I found out I quickly objected because I wasn't comfortable with it and it was morally wrong. She convinced me to spend the night with her though.

I built my PC. :D

Who needs love when you have tech? :)

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. But from her description of him, he didn't deserve that luxury. He was a total dick. I kept asking why she was even with a piece of shit like that and she just says "idk". I felt bad for her and as much as I didn't want to be "that guy" it disturbed me that he was being "that guy". Also, we orignally planned to go to a romance movie (before i found out she had a boyfriend) but once I found out I quickly objected because I wasn't comfortable with it and it was morally wrong. She convinced me to spend the night with her though.

It's cheesy as all hell to say but in the end you stuck with your morals. As much as the other guy doesn't "deserve" her no one not even the one I despise the most deserves to be cheated on. Trust me, even the most calloused or hard ass would take it hard and no matter how much they would deny it it would effect them. Everyone is a product of their environment, No matter how tough of a front someone puts up there is a caring sensitive person underneath it all.

Well that got too cheesy for my liking lol.

Went bar hopping as my friends wingman. Was a success for both of us (Although i had to run like the wind to the nearest gas station) 

Then i woke up with a hangover. But it was totally worth it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Got a call from my Ex whom I broke up with only weeks back now. That was a fun conversation to have, you know it's just going to be completely and totally fine when she asks you, "How are you doing?" Of course I respond "Fine... How are you doing?" without even thinking, it's just in my nature. So she responds "F**King terrible, thanks for asking."

Oh the feels... Whatcha gonna do? xD 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I played CS:GO. I don't care about Valentine's Day anyway. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Last valentines was worse. 

I went doing some "stuff" with my gf at the time at 3 am valentines morning in a car. Left keys in ignition. Battery dies. Car won't start. Freezing cold. Middle of nowhere. 

-_- Thats why you dont do "stuff" in a car :P go get a motel room if you have to then you have the freedom to do anything :)

-_- Thats why you dont do "stuff" in a car :P go get a motel room if you have to then you have the freedom to do anything :)

Again, this was last year, just turned 16, just got a job. I don't have money for that stuff. I've gotten smarter now. (meaning no sex)

I rekt GN's on CSGO(with my GN friends)while being unranked. 

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

Today is Presidents' Day in the usa and I'm at work. Sigh.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.