WSJ say Apple working on a car.

pit5000

The US government will give incentives for purchasing electric cars, of course. Milking cash out from government and not paying tax? wowzers

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Watch them take Tesla's open patents, change them slightly, patent them, sue Tesla for $100,000,000,000 and win.

Elon Musk deserves my money. Tim Cook, not so much.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

They will battle for who makes most overpriced car.

Thar's not a good thing.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It's a genius move if you think about it.

The car will probably have Apple Maps as satnav, so within a couple of weeks most of them will either be in a lake or a ravine.

The whole world will be laughing at them, but Apple and the iSheep will say that only 9 cars have crashed.

The iSheep will then wait for the the revolutionary new and improved version, which doesn't actually do anything that hasn't been done before. Still, money in the bank for Apple.

With the trend around self driving and electric cars at the moment im not supriesd if apple are peeking at the idea  

Apple vs Google anyone ?

http://news.sky.com/story/1427298/is-apple-building-top-secret-electric-car

"A team of 1,000 has been assembled by the company to build the vehicle, which the Wall Street Journal says "resembles a minivan"."

"The newspaper reports it could take several years for "Project Titan" to reach the production stage."

"There are reports that Apple is recruiting experts in automotive technology and vehicle design to work at a new top-secret research lab in Silicon Valley."

"Apple has made no comment on its reported move into automotives."

it will sell a lot regardless if its good or bad because.......apple made it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

this is the third or four posts in this news sections regarding this rumor...

I bet the seats and mirrors won't be adjustable, the middle console will have nothing but a proprietary audio jack hole, and it has to be sent to the factory to recharge.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

An apple minivan.....

Just.....the very idea..... *explodes from trying to contain laughter*

I bet the seats and mirrors won't be adjustable, the middle console will have nothing but a proprietary audio jack hole, and it has to be sent to the factory to recharge.

And the only radio station it gets will be run by apple, and nothing but steve jobs speeches

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs