Ubisoft... Why?

Go to solution Solved by Dabombinable,

@Camul You literally answered your question before you'd even asked it. :P Been shit for a long time, except for the first two. The others are nothing special, because they use the same idea, just different settings and broken engines. They're just boring, not to mention glitchy and unfinished.

Not called Ass Creed for nothing. In fact there are two: Ass Creed and ass Creed. The last creed is in's Creed, but that one actually loaded without crashing, so it was kicked out of the joke.

So....only buying AC 1& 2 was a good idea (got them for $18 in a 2 disc box).

lol this game has already been released, no wonder I was confused. I thought the next game they were doing was going to be in England. This is just the PC port

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

@KemoKa

Oh I thought I overlooked something really obvious. So it's not any shittier than any of the other recent AC games?

No idea. It's not out on PC yet. Just if Ubisoft has been listening to its consumers (no, they haven't, I'm retarded) it will have made some improvements before sending out the call for pre-ordering.

Because I swear, the 12-year-old PC peasants are far worse than the 12-year-old console peasants when it comes to things like this. Ubisoft will make a killing yet again... but they'll be slammed like mad.

And holy crap, even the tagging is broken. What on earth is going on?

No idea. It's not out on PC yet. Just if Ubisoft has been listening to its consumers (no, they haven't, I'm retarded) it will have made some improvements before sending out the call for pre-ordering.

Because I swear, the 12-year-old PC peasants are far worse than the 12-year-old console peasants when it comes to things like this. Ubisoft will make a killing yet again... but they'll be slammed like mad.

And holy crap, even the tagging is broken. What on earth is going on?

Most of Ubisoft is stoned 24/7?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

@[member=KemoKa] Fair enough. Also, tagging is fine, I just did it wrong. :D

Most of Ubisoft is stoned 24/7?

@Dabominable that's not stoned enough. Not nearly stoned enough. They're stoned 37 hours a day, 19 days a week, all while hitting themselves in the head with their oh-too-famous diggy diggy shovel. At the absolute least. and there's no real upper limit, they could be brain-dead and that still probably wouldn't describe them accurately enough.

@[member=KemoKa] Fair enough. Also, tagging is fine, I just did it wrong. :D

wait, why are you doing it like that? just put @ next to a name.

@KemoKa

The Devs are VERY talented people , look at valiant hearts.

The HIGHER ups are sinking the company and its sad.

@zappian

Unity had fantastic art assets and design, it's a shame that it turned out the way it did.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

wait, why are you doing it like that? just put @ next to a name.

@KemoKa

I did it like that the first time. Maybe it is broken. :/

@zappian Oh, definitely, yeah, no, there are definitely talented people working there, not denying that (though admittedly it did seem that way) it's just that the people who are actually making the decisions about what happens to the game are idiots and they need to be kicked out.

This is why Valve and all these other game companies became so darn popular and successful, because the huge companies like EA and Ubisoft got caught so deep in the whole Corporate bureaucracy thing that their games have suffered tremendously. AC: Unity is a beautiful game, really stunning graphics, but just how botched the rendering, physics and just underlying system was, ruined it for pretty much everyone who wanted it to be good. It's actually set kind of a good example to other game companies, they're postponing their releases until they're sure that they've ironed out all the creases, and to their pleasant surprise, everyone has applauded them. "yes, you do that, you take the time to make sure you have a finished product. we'd rather have a good game later than a buggy piece of trash later."

TBH, the LTT community seems kinda childish for giving Ubisoft so much crap about what they've done. Insulting the marketing department is nice and cool, but it doesn't provide us with the solution.

Also, Rogue seems to be based on the Black Flag engine... i wouldn't expect the game to be have that many bugs, especially given the feedback coming from the console version reviewers.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

After AC:3 I stopped caring about that franchise. As far as I'm concerned, it's dead. Not to mention the horrible Uplay DRM.  :angry:

Assassin's Creed has been shit for a long time now. The first two were so good that I could put them down until I finished them, but after that it felt like I was just slogging through them, until I couldn't be bothered with the games any more by AC3.

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why this is killing the franchise exactly?

I personally don't like any except 4.

They should stop making games for pc since they suck at pc ports anyways

lol they did a pretty bad job of ac:unity on consoles aswell so maybe they should stop making games for consoles aswell!

the popular tags....

pixel graphics and walking simulator. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Snip

Because there's a background story between the creed and templars, that people wanna follow. I personally stopped caring, but I guess that might be it. As well as new places to jump around and be badass, people really enjoy the type of game and they don't have many options like it. But again I really don't know what else contains such an audience. Its kinda like COD at this point (sorry to bring it up). It comes out frequently, and we can expect the same thing, and like COD they have a strong fan base that will keep coming back no matter the bugs. Basically assassins creed is life, assassins creed is love.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Who in their right mind would pre purchase a Ubisoft game??? LMFAO!!!

Shamefully I purchased both Watchdogs and Far Cry 4. FC4 was actually worth the money because it was good fun.

#preordered  B) 

:lol:

Never preorder any games.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Who in their right mind would pre purchase a Ubisoft game??? LMFAO!!!

the uninformed that have lots of disposable cash.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Never preorder any games.

Was just a joke. Of course I didn't preorder it :)

*facepalm* They have killed the Assassin's Creed series...

I don't get it? They are just re releasing a console exclusive on PC.

I see people talking about hardline being a reskin of bf4, well, no shit, they are on the same engine. but ooh nothing bout assasin's creed hun ? its been a re-skin for the past 5 games xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Can someone explain the OP's outrage? I mean yes Ubi is a money grubbing company that fucks up their own franchises but Rogue has been announced for Steam since October. Am I missing something in the link?