Ubisoft... Why?

Go to solution Solved by Dabombinable,

@Camul You literally answered your question before you'd even asked it. :P Been shit for a long time, except for the first two. The others are nothing special, because they use the same idea, just different settings and broken engines. They're just boring, not to mention glitchy and unfinished.

Not called Ass Creed for nothing. In fact there are two: Ass Creed and ass Creed. The last creed is in's Creed, but that one actually loaded without crashing, so it was kicked out of the joke.

So....only buying AC 1& 2 was a good idea (got them for $18 in a 2 disc box).

They are giving us time to make a bad ass logo so they can add it in later... DUH

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Who in their right mind would pre purchase a Ubisoft game??? LMFAO!!!

#preordered  B) 

:lol:

Who in their right mind would pre purchase a Ubisoft game??? LMFAO!!!

Alot of people. Sales are always high.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

I never preorder... I just wait for the price to go down, €60 is too darn much for me.

Who the fuck would pre-order an ubisoft game for PC after unity? A mentally retarded man on PCP and meth at the same time?

A Florida man was caught stealing copper pipes from a truck stop bathroom after having sex with the neighborhood cat and pre-ordering Assassin's Creed Rouge. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Well, can you blame Ubisoft for allowing us to pre-order the game? Ubisoft is doing the smart move for them. If someone pre-orders any game is entirely his fault. 

Well, can you blame Ubisoft for allowing us to pre-order the game? Ubisoft is doing the smart move for them. If someone pre-orders any game is entirely his fault. 

After the past five games it's surprising that Ubisoft hasn't learned its damn freaking lesson, not to release games for pre-order before they're ready.

Actually, on second thought, no, it isn't.

they miss out pc

Yeah I thought this game was suppose to be on PS3/X360 only, this is the first time I've heard about it being on Windows.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I want to join on the ubisoft hatewagon too, but I'm pretty sure that this is being made by a different studio, right? Maybe this time it'll be different....maybe this time...maybe this time..maybe..

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Sales are always high? or they're selling the the people who must already be high.

After the past five games it's surprising that Ubisoft hasn't learned its damn freaking lesson, not to release games for pre-order before they're ready.

Actually, on second thought, no, it isn't.

How long ago did ACU come out? Because if 'Rogue' was being made at the same time, no wonder why ACU had so many issues. They should know by now that if they do more than 1 thing at a time, they will always fuck it up.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

@KemoKa

Working as intended.

nrf0xcscg3rnjvhl9opl.gif

*as advertised 

FTFY

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

How long ago did ACU come out? Because if 'Rogue' was being made at the same time, no wonder why ACU had so many issues. They should know by now that if they do more than 1 thing at a time, they will always fuck it up.

AC:U was developed by Ubisoft Montreal

AC: R is being done by Ubisoft Sofia 

The company is split into different studios.

Why are people fine with money printing franchises anyway? How do people muster up the repeated hype for repeated games using repeated gameplay time after time? I don't understand.

I mean, I like Football Manager, but I don't buy it every year.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Why are people fine with money printing franchises anyway? How do people muster up the repeated hype for repeated games using repeated gameplay time after time? I don't understand.

I mean, I like Football Manager, but I don't buy it every year.

Codified - HOLY SHIT THAT'S ACTUALLY A WORD!

Assassin's Creed has been shit for a long time now. The first two were so good that I could put them down until I finished them, but after that it felt like I was just slogging through them, until I couldn't be bothered with the games any more by AC3.

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why this is killing the franchise exactly?

lol good strategy with the no recommended requirements.....ie "we dont recommend you play this game"!? :P

Assassin's Creed has been shit for a long time now. The first two were so good that I could put them down until I finished them, but after that it felt like I was just slogging through them, until I couldn't be bothered with the games any more by AC3.

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why this is killing the franchise exactly?

@Camul You literally answered your question before you'd even asked it. :P Been shit for a long time, except for the first two. The others are nothing special, because they use the same idea, just different settings and broken engines. They're just boring, not to mention glitchy and unfinished.

Not called Ass Creed for nothing. In fact there are two: Ass Creed and ass Creed. The last creed is in's Creed, but that one actually loaded without crashing, so it was kicked out of the joke.

@KemoKa

Oh I thought I overlooked something really obvious. So it's not any shittier than any of the other recent AC games?

So....only buying AC 1& 2 was a good idea (got them for $18 in a 2 disc box).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL