Ubisoft... Why?

Go to solution Solved by Dabombinable,

@Camul You literally answered your question before you'd even asked it. :P Been shit for a long time, except for the first two. The others are nothing special, because they use the same idea, just different settings and broken engines. They're just boring, not to mention glitchy and unfinished.

Not called Ass Creed for nothing. In fact there are two: Ass Creed and ass Creed. The last creed is in's Creed, but that one actually loaded without crashing, so it was kicked out of the joke.

So....only buying AC 1& 2 was a good idea (got them for $18 in a 2 disc box).

Well this was more like ass creed 4.5, it uses that games engine and is about boating and crap

TB was mad that they took out boats, i was happy that they stopped rehashing the boat combat after two games in a row, i was another game akin to AC 1, which is what ubisoft promised with Unity

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Shamefully I purchased both Watchdogs and Far Cry 4. FC4 was actually worth the money because it was good fun.

What's wrong with Far Cry 4? It's a good game and had little performance issues as far as I know.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

What's wrong with Far Cry 4? It's a good game and had little performance issues as far as I know.

The only thing wrong with it is that it's a ubisoft title. It was a fun game (Still haven't actually completed it, saving the last like...15-20% for a rainy day)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Who in their right mind would pre purchase a Ubisoft game??? LMFAO!!!

The same sort of person who doesn't follow the news, pay attention to critique, or think critically about the message their spending habits send to corporations.

Naturally this gets a little subjective, but what's wrong with it in my opinion is that if you've already played Far Cry 2 or 3, you have no need to play 4. It is one of the most conservative, "safe" iterations around.

It is one of the most conservative, "safe" iterations around.

... so that means no nudity? Haven't played it.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.