People Who Are Too Focused On Gaming

reapersivan

You guys arent fans of the make up shotgun i see.

Hey, I never said I wasn't. :P 

I used to paint my nails, that's all.  :ph34r:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You guys arent fans of the make up shotgun i see.

When you wear enough foundation to rub off when you hug me, we have a problem.

That's an excuse for being unable to fit in society. In other words, gamers who play 24/7 (literally non-stop) are socially retarded, which means they do not have the abillity to socialize. It cannot be fixed, it's a permanent state. They have violent behaviour but luckily they are not dangerous as they never go out.

They mostly die of heart failure caused by energy drinks, too much stress to the body and not enough sleep.

Thats the most amount of BS i have ever seen on one sentence.

Shame on you.

joawbrmjx0xu1dchntwu.jpg

Thats the most amount of BS i have ever seen on one sentence.

Shame on you.

joawbrmjx0xu1dchntwu.jpg

Like the pic. That's what I was thinking.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

~Snip~

He's a troll, he'll be banned soon

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Please, go away.

Please, go away

Please, go away

Just throw him onto your ignore list. :)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Honestly though, I don't think there's anything wrong with not having a social life unless it gets to a point where it becomes rude, some people are just not social.

Ain't you got a family to bore? Now for real...

How can your post be real if our eyes aren't real?

There's more to life than your dick. Surprising, I know.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

modern-outdoor-grills.jpgThat's a pretty nice grill

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Cmon don't lie, every guy does it. There are girls at school who wear clothing for attention. Some show cleavage or lots of skin. Don't tell me you haven't thought that to be provocative at all?

Nobody said anything about thinking it.

Actively talking about it and sharing the thought with friends is weird to me. 

Just because they don't conform to your norms doesn't mean you're right or in any way better than them. A lot of people aren't particularly interested in girls / guys or spending time in bars trying to pick aforementioned up. They are not socially retarded for choosing to live their way another way, and that's something that you have to accept. You are not better than them. I'm not one of them but I'm sure as hell never going to judge them.

I focus more on technology (consumer electronics and PCs, not gaming) than girls because knowledge of technology will probably get me a job in one of the highest paying fields of work in my country and arguably the world (America's top-paying job is software developer), while thinking about girl's boobs will not. Actually, the latter would probably get me labeled as a pervert and get me some restraining orders.

Complementing looks are fine, like: "Hey, you look nice today."

This is not fine:

"Hello, woman. I just want to say your butt and boobs look nice today."

If I were a woman, I'd run away screaming while calling the police if anyone said that to me.

THIS x1000.

You guys make it sound very bad. No one goes up to a girl and says that. Saying a girl looks hot or cute is just a guy thing. I agree that technological studies open up the gates to careers, but dedicating and obsessing over video games?

why would i want to go outside and go places and meet people. it will only end in spending money on pointless things like foodand drinks, which you can get from the fridge for a much lower price.

You don't always need to go buy food and drinks. Take a drink from home. Don't waste money like that. Well it's nice to be outside and focus on socializing than being in a computer screen at times.

You don't always need to go buy food and drinks. Take a drink from home. Don't waste money like that. Well it's nice to be outside and focus on socializing than being in a computer screen at times.

What if we like to be at a computer screen?

You cant push your life views on other people like that lol.

No one is the same.

Keep that in mind.

why would i want to go outside and go places and meet people. it will only end in spending money on pointless things like foodand drinks, which you can get from the fridge for a much lower price.

I like the way you think, Jumper.

So much spent on pointless things. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just because they don't conform to your norms doesn't mean you're right or in any way better than them. A lot of people aren't particularly interested in girls / guys or spending time in bars trying to pick aforementioned up. They are not socially retarded for choosing to live their way another way, and that's something that you have to accept. You are not better than them. I'm not one of them but I'm sure as hell never going to judge them.

Yes I know I should not judge but I want to help them be more diverse, meet new people, maybe stop be immature and stuff. Any adult would believe that. A parent would rather have their child be involved and be with friends without doing anythong unsafe like drugs. Lots of adults/parents do not like it when teens spend all day playing games, not doing any sport or whatsoever and after they are done playing use their phone. We all need to socialize for a while in a healthy active way instead of facing a screen all day

"Ball is life"

zgIchbK.png

How profound!

To answer your question I do know people like this, but I don't know anyone that would ever say "Ball is Life".

Yes I know I should not judge but I want to help them be more diverse, meet new people, maybe stop be immature and stuff. Any adult would believe that. A parent would rather have their child be involved and be with friends without doing anythong unsafe like drugs. Lots of adults/parents do not like it when teens spend all day playing games, not doing any sport or whatsoever and after they are done playing use their phone. We all need to socialize for a while in a healthy active way instead of facing a screen all day

You are the moral judge that says what is better?

I spend all day on the screen , im a programmer I amd a gamer.

Now what.

Have you ever thought some people are simply too awkward , painfully awkard to get out of their shell.

Do you know what SAD is?

Not everyone is the same at the end of the day.

The world isnt all black and white , you must look at multiple shades of grey that make all of us.

No one can be the definitive moral judge .

No one is born the same or under the same circumstances.

You guys make it sound very bad. No one goes up to a girl and says that. Saying a girl looks hot or cute is just a guy thing. I agree that technological studies open up the gates to careers, but dedicating and obsessing over video games?

People at my high school used to say stuff to me because I didn't like to talk to anyone; always assuming that I was one of those kids who does nothing but play video games (they were halfway right). One of the snobby girls in class finally asked me if I even dated anyone, or if I was gay, to which I said I have a girlfriend, and showed them a picture of my girlfriend and me together. All of them shut up talking shit about me from the on out since my girlfriend at the time was, by today's model standards, a very beautiful young woman.

That's just my situation, though. I was a lucky guy because after that day in class, the guys in there ended up not giving me anymore shit about my hobbies and started taking me seriously.

they can be focused on anything they want, I like it when people are not sex obsessed because it means i can have a tiny bit more faith in humanity 

zgIchbK.png

How profound!

To answer your question I do know people like this, but I don't know anyone that would ever say "Ball is Life".

I didn't mean that people say that bit as people who love basketball