So AMD uploaded the new video.

Tiber1337

Sim mas todas as pessoas que compraram a novessentos e setenta estão afectadas pelo o problema de memória.

Your Portuguese needs work. It reads like a high school freshman after 1 year of introduction.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

and all they can do at the green team is eat it, the whole load of BS they are getting presented on a set of diffrent plates.

bt seriously though, i love subtel trolling/marketing competition, but this nahh seems kinda pointless, i mean everybody makes mistakes.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

So my brain just died. and so did my cat. and now my chair is on fire.

Your Portuguese needs work. It reads like a high school freshman after 1 year of introduction.

Eu sou portugues ao contrário de ti .

Vivo em portugal à 21 anos.

Tenta falar portugues melhor anda la então.

Impressiona-me 

@patrickjp93  Ok, ok.  Honestly reading reviews on Newegg, Amazon or wherever is helpful.  Those reviews are not a good enough to base a purchase, or non-purchase off of.  What they are good for is being a reference point to do a deeper investigation... somewhere else.  I would be lying if I said those reviews were never useful.  I have never made a decision on a product based solely on those reviews, I simply take that information and find out if it is true or not.

:)

Sim mas todas as pessoas que compraram a novessentos e setenta estão afectadas pelo o problema de memória.

Eu sou portugues ao contrário de ti .

Vivo em portugal à 21 anos.

Tenta falar portugues melhor anda la então.

Impressiona-me 

1 - I'm sitting here trying to study for a portuguese test in 30 minutes ('m prepared, just looking it over)

2 - you can't say that and then look at the lowest common denominator of the US and their ability to speak or type.

De qualquer forma eu não acho que as taxas de falhas para os 290x deve ser um grande negócio. vamos consdier quantos desses provavelmente são a mineração cartões que se cagam finalmente.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

God AMD is really taking advantage of the whole 970 fiasco and just kicking Nvidia while they're down lmfao xD Titan II announcement coming soon? Hopefully this whole situation might cause Nvidia to adjust their flagship pricing scheme

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

instead of relying in the strength of there products they seam to be firing (inaccurate) shots at nvidia. let your products speak for themselves. for me any company that feels the need to attack there rivals like this do so from a position of weakness. also the 970 has 4gb of vram. fact. the speed of the 970 is at question not the amount of v ram

its a joke. they are not trying to attack nvidia. They are just joking. its funny.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

how old to I have to be to find that actually funny?

5? 7?

You have to be:    

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

its a joke. they are not trying to attack nvidia. They are just joking. its funny.

No. Nothing is satire. Everything is serious. Laughter is the devil.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

1 - I'm sitting here trying to study for a portuguese test in 30 minutes ('m prepared, just looking it over)

2 - you can't say that and then look at the lowest common denominator of the US and their ability to speak or type.

De qualquer forma eu não acho que as taxas de falhas para os 290x deve ser um grande negócio. vamos consdier quantos desses provavelmente são a mineração cartões que se cagam finalmente.

Mineração?

Nao entendi xD.

Estas a falar sobre bit coin mining?

De qualquer forma manda me PM se precisares de alguma ajuda com portugues.

Apenas tou a falar portugues porque os mods querem me banir e assim pelo menos codifico o que digo.

Acho que nao vai contra os termos de conduta , pelo menos não encontrei.

De qualquer forma eu falo ingles melhor que o patrick e espanhol e portugues muito melhor.

Cumprimentos.

instead of relying in the strength of there products they seam to be firing (inaccurate) shots at nvidia. let your products speak for themselves. for me any company that feels the need to attack there rivals like this do so from a position of weakness. also the 970 has 4gb of vram. fact. the speed of the 970 is at question not the amount of v ram

The VRAM was not the only problem, the amount of ROPS and L2 cache is also less than they listed. Just go with it and have a laugh, this video is supposed to be a joke. 

@patrickjp93  Ok, ok.  Honestly reading reviews on Newegg, Amazon or wherever is helpful.  Those reviews are not a good enough to base a purchase, or non-purchase off of.  What they are good for is being a reference point to do a deeper investigation... somewhere else.  I would be lying if I said those reviews were never useful.  I have never made a decision on a product based solely on those reviews, I simply take that information and find out if it is true or not.

Don't get me wrong I'm looking for other reference points about abnormal heat levels and failures, but for most people, if you wonder why Nvidia sells more, it's because when people find out about newer and go there, you'd be hard pressed to find a 3-egg nvidia product. Consumers are generally quite stupid even if borderline rational. Where do you go next after reading vendor site reviews? I'm asking around overclockers right now for recommendations on a totally stable card and reputable brand.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Don't get me wrong I'm looking for other reference points about abnormal heat levels and failures, but for most people, if you wonder why Nvidia sells more, it's because when people find out about newer and go there, you'd be hard pressed to find a 3-egg nvidia product. Consumers are generally quite stupid even if borderline rational. Where do you go next after reading vendor site reviews? I'm asking around overclockers right now for recommendations on a totally stable card and reputable brand.

AMD is the king of the mid-range GPU market.  How many PC builders are spending more than $300 on a GPU?  The sub $250 is pretty saturated in AMD glory.  The cards are good, bottom line.

I will look just about anywhere, and keep looking.  I don't have any "go-to" place... well... LTT IS a "go-to" place.  There is a really good amount of hardware knowledge in forums like these. 

While AMD does have attractive pricing I had the same experience as Patrick, it definitely makes you weary when between 3 of us 7 out of 16 cards failed within 8 months (not all the same brand but a lot of Saphire, some ASUS and some Gigabyte) with each of them failing in one of two ways suggesting design flaws rather than random occurrences, not to say that's a huge sample but it does leave you with a bit of an off feeling.

Puget systems also has less than positive data: http://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Video-Card-Failure-Rates-by-Generation-563/

If you get a good one you get good value for money and if they fail you still have a warranty to fall back on even if its not ideal. Its the reason I will usually go with Nvidia IF the price to performance is similar or even slightly worse and that's not to say things couldn't be the other way round in the future but AMDs got a bit of work to do to get there in my eyes.

Meh.. this one better.   :ph34r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZJrsssPA0

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I thought the video was pretty terrible from having only watched this one. It assumes the viewer knows some extensive background plot that they never explain and goes into no detail about why the guy in the green team is depressed. The video is very vague and I think most people will finish watching it and think wtf was that about.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

If you understand spanish its not funny :/

What is the REAL subject matter?  That guy laughing, is making me laugh.  :mellow:

Meh.. this one better.   :ph34r:

spoiler -snip-?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZJrsssPA0

dear sweet baby jesus that was funny as all hell.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

That last 1-2 seconds is pretty much what I'd call "shots fired". Rest is stupid as usual, but I was hoping for some dirty shots, video delivered. Gave me a right chuckle. 

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum