So AMD uploaded the new video.

Tiber1337

jokes for 10 YO children.

And yet these promotional videos seem to be working... because they're being reposted about 50 times on most of the tech forums I visit and people have an opinion one way or another.

Successful marketing material if you ask me. Even if it's childish or whatever.

And yet these promotional videos seem to be working... because they're being reposted about 50 times on most of the tech forums I visit and people have an opinion one way or another.

Successful marketing material if you ask me. Even if it's childish or whatever.

Yes its successful marketing material still unnecessary.

Someone cant take a joke.

Guys much worse things have been turned in humour , MUCH MUCH worse so sit back and chill.

Ha ur telling me i cant take a joke.

Being childish and then say its a joke is Actually a Joke

Ha ur telling me i cant take a joke.

Being childish and then say its a joke is Actually a Joke

Childish is subjective , what is childish to you might not be to another person.

I personally had a laugh with the whole AMD twitter campaign.

What AMD doe's here is pretty childish not funny.

Company's doing Videos AGAINST another Company are Stupid! Why dont Company's just do a Video about theyre product instead of against the competitions product!

Edit: Samsung and Sony aren't Better!

As a bunch other probably already said, it is for the lols. We think it is funny. It might be childish, but fun as fuck.

Edit: Now that I have read the whole page through, you seem like a troll or someone who just can't take a joke. Dude, I own a GTX 970. Will I switch? Hell no. Do I hate AMD for this video? Hell no. I had a great laugh.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Nah, I am fine for now with my 780 lol,    I think the 970 still performs good, but it still seems deceiving. Don't get me wrong, the 970 is still the card I would buy at around $300-ish but it is just a little worse than what was told in the specs. The problem is that they mislead people by it.

they didnt thats the whole point. how many people buy there card based on the specs? based on rops and l2? people buy based on benchmarks that people like linus et el put out. how many people know what a rop is?

Seems to me like you are unconciously dissatisfied, if you really were satisfied with your 970 (which you should be because it's still a good card) then you wouldn't have to put that undertitle and be butthurt about this

seams to me your talking out your arse. i love my 970 it performs brilliantly and id buy a second in a heartbeat if i had the money.  It performs the same now as it did before this shit broke, and performs just like it does in the benchmarks i looked at before buying. the under tittle is aimed at the people on this forum who seam to think every 970 owner every nvidia owner should be up in arms and burning nvidia at the stake! they made a mistake and should do something about it is not as bad as what people are making out

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

That was not retarded at all. No, really.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

What AMD doe's here is pretty childish not funny.

Company's doing Videos AGAINST another Company are Stupid! Why dont Company's just do a Video about theyre product instead of against the competitions product!

Edit: Samsung and Sony aren't Better!

It's funny not stupid, did you talk about it -check-, did it get your attention -check- now you are actually stupid for thinking it's stupid, it's funny don't get butthurt over it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

That was not retarded at all. No, really.

I know it was and still funny.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

they didnt thats the whole point. how many people buy there card based on the specs? based on rops and l2? people buy based on benchmarks that people like linus et el put out. how many people know what a rop is?

seams to me your talking out your arse. i love my 970 it performs brilliantly and id buy a second in a heartbeat if i had the money.  It performs the same now as it did before this shit broke, and performs just like it does in the benchmarks i looked at before buying. the under tittle is aimed at the people on this forum who seam to think every 970 owner every nvidia owner should be up in arms and burning nvidia at the stake! they made a mistake and should do something about it is not as bad as what people are making out

wtf are you talking about?

Talking out of my arse :D

Just shut up, remove the undertitle and ignore those people then. If you let it bother you then I will keep thinking you are unconsciously dissatisfied.

Talking out of my arse :D

Just shut up, remove the undertitle and ignore those people then. If you let it bother you then I will keep thinking you are unconsciously dissatisfied.

and i care about your opinion why? it sounds like my under title is annoying you, maybe you should take some of your own advice and just ignore me

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

and i care about your opinion why? it sounds like my under title is annoying you, maybe you should take some of your own advice and just ignore me

Yeah, because you claim you think it's a good card. Then who bother with defending yourself. It's a clear indicator that you are not over it.

Hahah god damn, shot fired! 

Lol was pretty funny though, did enjoy that :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

It wans't fun. Actually i thought it was boring.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

It wans't fun. Actually i thought it was boring.

So you have so sense of humor... got it.  Thanks for sharing. ;)

So you have so sense of humor... got it. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Well humor is a subjective thing.

So thanks for sharing that dumbass comment.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Well humor is a subjective thing.

So thanks for sharing that dumbass comment.

Sense of humor... you don't sense that the video is satirical, as in comedy.

Sense of humor... you don't sense that the video is satirical, as in comedy.

Well i just didn't like the humor in the video. The whole "fixer" concept was fun the first time, but it got repetitive after the secound.

And where did i say that i don't understand satirical humor? Never said that i didn't -.-