I discovered a great All In One Upgradable Gaming PC everyone needs to know

IndoPr0

During my recent trip to Indonesia's 2015 Mega Bazaar Consumer Show earlier this month, I discovered an interesting product lying on my sight.

NyofkSL.jpg

AIO Gaming PC?

What you are seeing is Evolve All-In-One PC. It's an AIO PC that is upgradable and aimed at gamers. It sports what looks like a mATX motherboard, a dual slot GPU support, and all the bells and whistles that you can find in a PC.

My quick taste of this product left a good note with me. The screen is good and the build quality is decent.

Recently, I decided to try and dig for more information regarding this PC. I am thoroughly disappointed while browsing their website (http://www.allpowerfull.com). It's a mess, and looks like they copy pasted a lot of stuff from ORIGIN PC, Evodesk, and BOXX Technologies.

pOh3Aqv.png

At least you should edit that bit!

The only page worth looking is their products page. At least it contains something original..

Let's focus at their two gaming offerings, the EV27GS and EV32GS.

Both came with Windows 8, MSI H81M-E35 V2 mATX motherboard, 500W Enermax PSU, optical drive, and 1TB Western Digital HDD.

The EV27GS costs 12.5 million IDR (950 USD), and other than the previously mentioned stuff, comes with:

• 27 inch panel
  • MSI GTX 750 2GB OC Edition
  • Patriot DDR3 8GB
  • Intel Core i5 4460
The EV32GS costs 16 million IDR (1200 USD), and brings with it:
  • 32 inch panel
  • MSI GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition
  • Patriot DDR3 16GB
  • Intel Core i7 4790 (!)
Why would you pair a i7 4790 with a weakass 750Ti? Should have gone with a 4690 + something nicer, maybe a GTX 960?

A Google search gave me a small amount of articles about this PC (in Indonesian, of course). Best source came from trenologi.com (http://www.trenologi.com/2014121852141/evolve-pc-one-full-customizable-pertama-dunia-asli-indonesia/) with some very valuable information.
  • It's made by Techno Solution, a fairly large Indonesian company (which website's down right now)
  • All panels are 1080p IPS panel by ViewSonic, no touchscreen.
  • You can replace the motherboard with another mATX motherboard (a huge plus!

Well, that's it from what I found. I think this might spark interest from someone in the LinusTechTips group.

What do you think?

that's pretty cool actually.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Pretty cool for All in One, but I'd still choose Desktop over All in One for gaming, more upgrade path.... Besides, it's stronger.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

You almost gave me an heart attack, when I saw the 12.5 million price tag. But then.....

Bloody that's not USD :D

Though it looks cool :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You almost gave me an heart attack, when I saw the 12.5 million price tag. But then.....

$12.5m for a bloody case? The S Frame is like £500

Who wants to buy $12.5 million USD PC lol  :D

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

The unbalancedness is huge.. And so is the markup.. Not as bad as some companies though..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have seen some bad currency, but 16,000,000 = £800? what is IDR?

I have seen some bad currency, but 16,000,000 = £800? what is IDR?

IDR = Indonesian Rupiah.

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

$12.5m for a bloody case? The S Frame is like £500

Who wants to buy $12.5 million USD PC lol  :D

I know, but since I was scrolling down real quick, I thought I saw 12.5 million$.

IDR = Indonesian Rupiah.

Thanks, didn't have to Google :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Is the IO accesible? There doesn't seem to be a VESA Mount.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

The unbalancedness is huge.. And so is the markup.. Not as bad as some companies though..

$950 USD for an i5-4460 and a GTX 750 is not good.... Also $1200 USD for an i7-4790 and a GTX 750Ti..... It could have been better, but yeah this is All in One so it's different from Desktop.....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia