Drug delivery drone crashes in Mexico

Angelus2141

I would shoot 'em down. Anyone who tries to cross my country without authorization would be shot, but eh i ain't in USA nor do I have my own country, ah.

Apparently (at least according to the left) wanting to know who's coming into the country, is racist. Also, wanting only legal citizens to vote is racist, ensuring only legal citizens vote is racist, anything that prevents them from increasing their own voting block, is racist.

I wonder how many people they can cram into this particular ship, before the ship sinks.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Inside look at the new border patrol.

-snip

How is wanting a border secured a bad hing? Not really sure what you're trying to say.

How is wanting a border secured a bad hing? Not really sure what you're trying to say.

i never said it was a bad thing to want a secure border. Border patrol with aa guns now is what i was saying.

Blarg

i never said it was a bad thing to want a secure border. Border patrol with aa guns now is what i was saying.

Ohk, Nevermind then lol

inb4 drones with guns causing anonymous murders

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

so did it use GPS to auto pilot to its location, ive so can that data be recovered out of the drone?

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

inb4 drones with guns causing anonymous murders

Has been done in TV shows a few times already (Dark Angel and the current version of Hawaii Five-0 come to mind), although they are usually slightly larger drones. 

Also, there is a county in Texas (where else?) that already uses a weaponized drone

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/texas-county-police-buys-drone-can-carry-weapons

You should return the favor by sending over gps guided napalm bombs to help fertilize their drug fields.

Been saying that for years.

We've seen evidence in the past that the Mexican government holds classes to teach people how to illegally enter the US (not necessarily for drug related reasons) and as far as I am concerned that's enough that we might as well annex Mexico. They already all want to come here, might as well just keep them where they are and call it the US.

They might, but I don't think they have AA...

Trust me, the military will find a way lol

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

We just need real life NCIS team to do so :D

You do know that NCIS is a real thing right?  :lol:

Also this is pretty genius, soon we'll have dog fights over the mexican/US border between cartel drones with sombreros and US drones colored red white and blue in every possible location xD

You do know that NCIS is a real thing right?  :lol:

Also this is pretty genius, soon we'll have dog fights over the mexican/US border between cartel drones with sombreros and US drones colored red white and blue in every possible location xD

That will be a good day.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Illegal immigration isn't that bad, it actually helps the US economy.

Trust me, the military will find a way lol

Well military certainly have some, but border agenys and stuff don't.

You do know that NCIS is a real thing right? :lol:

Yea but I was referencing to techniques and fucking miracles they pull of in that TV show :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

lol the military/border control will have radar and other things to detect these things flying

Typically, Radar do not detect low-flying objects.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Well, time to get the good ol AA guns out of our storehouses

this with some active radar missiles should do the job, now all we need is a certain type of BF4 player 

2s6_tunguska.jpg

so did it use GPS to auto pilot to its location, ive so can that data be recovered out of the drone?

It has the ability to use GPS but there was nothing to say how it was functioning at the time.

In front of an store? Why would you fly a drone with drugs over a supermarket?  <_<

It may not have been flying over the supermarket just near when it went tits up and just crashed onto the supermarkets grounds.

Surely there's going to be ways to jam the signal so that the drone won't be able to be controlled by the original drone controller?

Surely the pentagon / white house have this sort of technology?

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

They should use smaller drones and transport smaller amounts in small packets. 

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

That drone was guided by GPS and didn't require anyone to fly it.

But yes GPS can be jammed and would be even more potent with directional antennas.

It would be a viable option as no one really needs GPS along typical borders, and it is harmless to creatures.

Nice :P

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

The signature on drones is extremely small, so it could look like a large bird. They'll undoubtedly develop countermeasures against this, but I doubt that standard radar will be effective to a large degree.

lol accidentally shoots every bird out of the sky