Drug delivery drone crashes in Mexico

Angelus2141

A drone carrying illegal drugs has crashed near a US border crossing in Mexico.

The quadcopter carrying 3kg (6.6lb) of methamphetamine was found in pieces in a supermarket car park near San Ysidro.

_80441403_drone.jpg

Well amazon is trialing drone delivery and now so are the drug makers. This brings up a question ive been thinking about for a while. Anti-drone technology to protect important buildings and the like. What can you use to protect them also im thinking investing in anti-drone technology might be a good idea as IMO it will soon be as much of a growth industry as drones themselves.

Source

I saw this yesterday and I was kind of blown away by how genius the idea is... I mean some of these new drones can do up to 2km, that's plenty for a border crossing, with virtually no consequences apart from the odd shipment not making it. ez money ez life for those cartels now

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

lol the military/border control will have radar and other things to detect these things flying

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

you could say that they were "high" up in the air :P

That was such a bad joke but I can't help myself from saying it

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

This will become a thing. Almost no way to find the poeple who flew them. But hey, they will always find a way.

We just need real life NCIS team to do so :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

that's fucking genius

Add some camo look to it or cover it in reflective paint and u got perfection. Guys with binaculars can gtfo :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

In front of an store? Why would you fly a drone with drugs over a supermarket?  <_<

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Well, time to get the good ol AA guns out of our storehouses

And thus began the crack flak weapons race.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Soon they will be strong enough to carry a grown man out of prison jk he will just get shot before he gets over the fence lol

but dropping weapons and narcotics into prison is a thing i think maybe they need anti drone missiles on prison walls now?

Soon they will be strong enough to carry a grown man out of prison jk he will just get shot before he gets over the fence lol

but dropping weapons and narcotics into prison is a thing i think maybe they need anti drone missiles on prison walls now?

or a net over the yard, i mean use your brain

shit my drugs

I mean

those arent mine

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

lol the military/border control will have radar and other things to detect these things flying

The signature on drones is extremely small, so it could look like a large bird. They'll undoubtedly develop countermeasures against this, but I doubt that standard radar will be effective to a large degree.

They might, but I don't think they have AA...

They might, but I don't think they have AA...

They will now lol.

We need to build a giant wall (not a fence) on the US:Mexican boarder anyways. It would create at least a few temporary jobs, and stop the illegal immigration problem we are having.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That's fucking genius. Untraceable drone and drugs and hard to detect it has drugs. Flies fast and can transport discretely. These are the smart ones at breaking the law unlike the morons with the iPad

They will now lol.

We need to build a giant wall (not a fence) on the US:Mexican boarder anyways. It would create at least a few temporary jobs, and stop the illegal immigration problem we are having.

I would shoot 'em down. Anyone who tries to cross my country without authorization would be shot, but eh i ain't in USA nor do I have my own country, ah.