I Tend to Miss the WAN show A lot...Anyone Else?

soaringchicken

I used to watch it live all the time but now a days I usuallynwait for it to be over than watch it on twitch or Youtube. I stopped watching live shortly after they moved to the new office. I miss the garage live streams. I still watch live sometimes though.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

If I can, but sometimes I have other things to do on a Friday night.

I always forget about them and by the time I get the email notification it is at least an hour into the show.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I've only seen one live one, LOL.

Watching the recording works better for me as I can fit it into my lifestyle.

I sort of started tuning out of it ever since I stopped caring about Linus' opinion on stuff; your mileage may vary :P

I sort of started tuning out of it ever since I stopped caring about Linus' opinion on stuff; your mileage may vary :P

nm87RL8.gif

nm87RL8.gif

how are people making this or finding it ? 

YwmQiyr.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

-snip-

I haven't seen that one before :D Anyways- although Linus covered this briefly during a WAN show a couple of weeks back- he initially said that it was alright for Corsair to misrepresent how many colors their new K series of keyboards with the RGB keyswitches could actually produce, despite him throwing a fit when VBulletin misrepresented what it could do. He even went as far as showing their sponsor spots and ads in following videos which made me believe that he is a bias source and ever since, I stopped enjoying his content since I don't really know whether hes with us or not. To be on spot- this issue was bought up in October, 2014, and its Jan and there's still no fix.

I haven't seen that one before :D Anyways- although Linus covered this briefly during a WAN show a couple of weeks back- he initially said that it was alright for Corsair to misrepresent how many colors their new K series of keyboards with the RGB keyswitches could actually produce, despite him throwing a fit when VBulletin misrepresented what it could do. He even went as far as showing their sponsor spots and ads in following videos which made me believe that he is a bias source and ever since, I stopped enjoying his content since I don't really know whether hes with us or not. To be on spot- this issue was bought up in October, 2014, and its Jan and there's still no fix.

ya , was abt to say the same , his pre roll adds say the same lie when he him self taked about how it's fales those RGB colors wont produce that many colors , even it does, it's barley indifferentiable  , so you are just picking things right now 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

ya , was abt to say the same , his pre roll adds say the same lie when he him self taked about how it's fales those RGB colors wont produce that many colors , even it does, it's barley indifferentiable  , so you are just picking things right now 

I'm not going to argue the whole thing out again... It's been done to death and I will stand by the fact that Corsair didn't live up to what they advertised and misled consumers. I'm just upset at this stage at both Corsair and Linus...

Each week, I cannot watch the wan show because I am going out with friends or because I play hockey friday night which does not let me watch it either

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

I'm always working... I've never seen it live :(

:ph34r:

You're not missing much...  :ph34r:

please dont ban me!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The only difference is that you get to see the twitch chat...and get to participate in the polls. that part is a nice thing though. You also get to wait till 30 minutes later than the standard time

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Well, i tend to miss them during holidays as i sleep through them. But during normal weeks, i almost always watch them live. Its easy to catch as it starts at 11:30am cuase im in australia.

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

I'm almost always at work when it is on live, so I catch it when it gets thrown up on youtube the next day. I've only ever seen the show live a handful of times. 

Its at 7:30 EST on fridays so that is when my parents are out grocery shopping :D

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I sometimes get to watch it live... But I often have something to do that require me to leave the computer, resulting in me missing parts of it... and because of that I don't feel like watching the rest live.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

i'm on the other side of the globe in comparison to their time .. when it starts , i think its between 4 and 5AM

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

I'm always working... I've never seen it live :(

:ph34r:

You're fired.

There. Problem solved.

Luke doesn't care 

de028514a543045c315a1c90da9fcc41e60c658f

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

I've never watched my way through a live one without falling asleep :P

It starts pretty late across the pond.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I tend to usually be working or out with friends so it is hard to be available for the show. 

I tend to just watch it when they post it, even when I do catch it live because I often miss a big chunk of the show.

Halfbreed

When I was jobless I watched them every week without fail, if I did miss it, I'd just watch it during the day (I live in the UK its live at like 11pm or something) but I now work when its live, and even if I have the Friday off Im usually at the pub ha