Thanks admins, for deleting my last post.

ThatSweetGamer

So my brother went on here and wrote that while I was away from my computer for a few minutes. Sorry my brother is an asshole.

Always the "it's my brother" excuse.

So my brother went on here and wrote that while I was away from my computer for a few minutes. Sorry my brother is an asshole.

Damn imagine if you got banned with 900 posts

if you have a issue with admins PM them directly, resolves the issue much faster

No, I wanted it deleted. Trust me.

what did he type?

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

But do you still wanna meet up tonight?

No, but my brother does.

Next time, it's probably best to lock your computer if you have a brother like that. Learn from my mistakes (though his style was more messing with stuff than posting stuff).

It's not like he's my little brother. He's my twin, but he never really messed with my stuff until now.

So instead of Fraped you got LTTraped, classic.

We once got hold of a friends IPhone, to this day his GF still wonders if he has hidden homosexual tendencies.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

It's not like he's my little brother. He's my twin, but he never really messed with my stuff until now.

Dr.-Evil-Sarcastic-Right-In-Austin-Power

Weird how your brother knows how to operate a site he's probably never been on...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Weird how your brother knows how to operate a site he's probably never been on...

He know's how forums in general work. He goes on a clash of clans forum all the time.

He know's how forums in general work. He goes on a clash of clans forum all the time.

oh okay. 

in that case he got you good. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

oh okay. 

in that case he got you good. 

Yeah, I'm going to have to get him back twice as much somehow.

Yeah, I'm going to have to get him back twice as much somehow.

first of all, you need to lock your computer or change the password or something because even if it really was your brother, then that was kind of your fault for leaving your computer open for him to use.

Sorry dude, we'd like to believe you, but pics or it didn't happen...

you got off easy. i went to the restroom while playing WoW and my brother gave away all my armor and everything in my inventory, and then gave away all my gold. i had almost 25k in gold and at least 50k worth of items/armor.

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX