Is it bad I wrote this on my math homework (8th grade)?

Derpologist

So this is totally random, and would probs do better on reddit but whatevs

Im in 8th grade, and have a math paper thats awfully confusing. I got all but the last problem but guessed on the answer (it ended up being correct, I asked my friend because its like a thing where numbers go to letters)

I wrote:

lel u wot m8?

on a math paper. 

I haven't handed it in yet, but will tomorrow. This'll be interesting

My math teacher is pretty kewl but is this ogre the top m8?

Wow im using lots of fancy lingo mlg shrekz there I go lel

Just figured I could brighten up someones life. Will edit this post tomorrow and see how it goes lel, here:

Edit:

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

What?

And what exactly didn't you know in the test?Just curious.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yes, as a teacher I love it when kids write random shit instead of what they're supposed to! /s

TRx5GYO.gif

4fs7Ond.gif

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

giphy.gif

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Yup, agree with Chris is awesome.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

It's 8th grade. Who the heck cares. Not even a college cares (USA). 8th grade is the time to experiment with this stuff. 

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Yes, as a teacher I love it when kids write random shit instead of what they're supposed to! /s

And then you fail them Kappa

What?

And what exactly didn't you know in the test?Just curious.

it was a homework assignment...Changing equations into slope intercept form and then finding which parts were there and thats how we found the letters

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Well, I always been of the opinion that anybody who ever writes like that should be put to death without trial....

But i might be a minority opinion here.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

get rekt son. -teacher

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

So this is totally random, and would probs do better on reddit but whatevs

Im in 8th grade, and have a math paper thats awfully confusing. I got all but the last problem but guessed on the answer (it ended up being correct, I asked my friend because its like a thing where numbers go to letters)

I wrote:

lel u wot m8?

on a math paper. 

I haven't handed it in yet, but will tomorrow. This'll be interesting

My math teacher is pretty kewl but is this ogre the top m8?

Wow im using lots of fancy lingo mlg shrekz there I go lel

Just figured I could brighten up someones life. Will edit this post tomorrow and see how it goes lel, here:

Edit:

my advice...dont be a smart ass ask for help instead

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Well, I always been of the opinion that anybody who ever writes like that should be put to death without trial....

But i might be a minority opinion here.

lol. I don't know about the death trial but I find that type of writing rather annoying.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

lol. I don't know about the death trial but I find that type of writing rather annoying.

Especially considering that writing the real words takes about a half second longer. Its just stupidity at this point.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

giphy.gif

I laughed so hard when I saw this! 

I laughed so hard when I saw this! 

thats billy bob for ya. he makes everyone laugh. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

To be honest, if I was the teacher, I'd mark you down for that.

Seriously....why on earth would you write that?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

In 8th grade I used to write something like "this assignment is stupid" and my teachers would usually hand it back with a witty response.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I would have deleted my post, but I can't. Add a delete post button please. :P